The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Sound. Put the ball over for the unmarked Muller after Evra lost it the last minute equaliser. Just been on a great run into the Juve box but couldn't find the finish.

Bayern did smart business on him, they agreed the fee before the loan, its 21m euros so about what 17ish million absolute steal

Bayern did smart business on him, they agreed the fee before the loan, its 21m euros so about what 17ish million absolute steal

Pogba was outstanding first half in particular. Played up and off Morata. Really don't get how people think he's overrated.

There you go. After the third Frenchman Evra screws up again for 3-2, the two others play a part in the 4th. Pogba sulking at no free kick and Bayern break for Coman to score a beauty.

Hard on Juve but that's football.

Terrible, terrible subs by Allegri too. Biggest game of his career and he absolutely bottled it, shades of his time at Milan there.

Terrible, terrible subs by Allegri too. Biggest game of his career and he absolutely bottled it, shades of his time at Milan there.

Sounds like I missed a great 90 minutes gutted I only saw extra time, Bayern looked frightening going forward especially once Thiago came on. Next season the managerial talent in the Prem is going to be frightening.

Takng off Morata was the biggest **** up. He pushed bayern defense deep as they couldn't cope with his pace.

Takng off Morata was the biggest **** up. He pushed bayern defense deep as they couldn't cope with his pace.

He had Zaza on the bench too. I get the logic in trying to get Mandy to bully their backline but that's such a small picture situation, where you focus on the individual "duals" like it's a Sky Sports infomercial and forget the overall impact it will have.

He had Zaza on the bench too. I get the logic in trying to get Mandy to bully their backline but that's such a small picture situation, where you focus on the individual "duals" like it's a Sky Sports infomercial and forget the overall impact it will have.

Yeah, by taking off Morata he just sacrificed all of the attacking options. Bayern just higher up without thinking about counter attacks once Morata was off.

For the most Part Juve Allegri got it spot on as Bayern barely had any good chances but once it was time for substitution, he just messed it.

Had enough of complaining about the same things week in week out! What do we have to play for this season now? If the younger players can't get minutes now then they never will and i suspect they never will. I hate bad mouthing players but Oscar someone who i'v been annoyed with for months now makes me so irate more than anyone else! Loftus-Cheek done more positive in 10 minutes than Oscar did in 84!! Traore far more involved than Remy! Look i don't blame Hiddink for this because he still wants to win, he's not here next season so why should he look to the future. But why start Loic Remy a player who will 100% be sold this summer over a young lad who's scored almost every time he's been on the pitch for us!

I think my main frustrations (Oscar aside) is with our defence, we went back to Ivanovic at right back and Terry back in the squad today and it was embarrassing again! How can any back 4 let Andy Carroll run in behind them and score! Everything about our club right now is wrong and i find myself getting very angry watching us. We need massive changes this summer changes from the top to the bottom and a change in direction regarding producing some of our own to play for US not for other top clubs!

We now lie 3 points behind 9th placed Liverpool with them having 2 games in hand on us. No matter whether from 7th-17th its not acceptable so why not see what some of our younger players can do? I'll end by saying something i keep on repeating again, i thought this was all Jose's fault? 1 home league win in 7 matches since Guus took over, that's 12 points dropped 12 points which would have us comfortably in the top 4.

I pray and hope change happens this summer but sorry i'm very pessimistic.

UTC

I'm not just complaining about the players this is a whole team problem. Someone signed Papy Djolobodji in the summer behind the managers back only for him to be loaned out 6 months later after playing 4 minutes. Someone signed Alexandre Pato on what i suspect is high wages because as Hiddink said "at the time we were short in numbers up front due injuries". Well two things 1) Players come back from injuries and 2) Pato had not played since November so he turned up massively unfit and now he's fit Remy is back from injury!!!! Club is a ****** mess and someone should be held accountable for this!

I'll be brief, because like Jack I'm tired of complaining about the same problems every week. So to summarise how I feel after that performance...

- Has our defence just forgotten how to defend? Honestly it's beyond embarrassing now.
- Does Courtois know where his near post is?
- Oscar. He's had his chance, Jose attempted to build a team around him and it failed. Time to go.
- If JT doesn't get his new contract then Fàbregas has to be our captain next season.
- Traoré > Rémy.
- Only eight more games of mental torture to go.

KTBFFH!

No point complaining. The season has ended for us. Players probably already booking their holidays. I am actually happier being out of Europe entirely. Allows Conte to focus on EPL

No point complaining. The season has ended for us. Players probably already booking their holidays. I am actually happier being out of Europe entirely. Allows Conte to focus on EPL

You never want to be out of Europe mate. Just one season is a big hit to your coefficient. All relative when it comes to what pot you're in when you do get back in.

Nah f**k that. If there's a chance of European football then we should be going for it. I can't imagine not having European football.

You never want to be out of Europe mate. Just one season is a big hit to your coefficient. All relative when it comes to what pot you're in when you do get back in.

After Bayern knocked out Juventus, no danger of us losing 4 CL spots next season

I don't really get the hate for the Pato deal. We got him in as our 2nd/3rd striker, but in the time it's taken for him to get fit, Traore has really proven himself worth that spot and so now we don't need him. Very little harm done.

Back