The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Out of curiosity what are your guys thoughts on Pedro? There seems to be a lot of Chelsea fans out there with the opinion that he should be sold in the summer, some even have him in the same boat as Falcao and Pato. Yes, he's been a bit inconsistent and it's taken him a little while to adjust to the PL but to sell him in the summer would be absurd. After all his season hasn't been that bad (imo he's been one of our better performers) and you'd imagine under Conte his performances would improve next season. I just don't understand why he gets so much hate.

Out of curiosity what are your guys thoughts on Pedro? There seems to be a lot of Chelsea fans out there with the opinion that he should be sold in the summer, some even have him in the same boat as Falcao and Pato. Yes, he's been a bit inconsistent and it's taken him a little while to adjust to the PL but to sell him in the summer would be absurd. After all his season hasn't been that bad (imo he's been one of our better performers) and you'd imagine under Conte his performances would improve next season. I just don't understand why he gets so much hate.

I'd keep him. He has been improving lately, and it would be stupid to get rid of him after just one season. Just look at Filipe. He's probably going from bench warmer to UCL finalist again. Some f-ed up transfers we did last few years, especially at the departures category.

Some players are more than good enough to start playing a role immediately. Christensen, RLC, Kennedy and Betrand Traore all should play a role next season

100% agree with all the players you mentioned!

I'd keep him, although he always seems like he's running with RB (sprint) constantly 8 goals in his 1st season is not a shocking return and he's one of the 3 who's performances have slightly improved in the past couple of months.

Going to be first time in a decade that neutrals are behind Chelsea.

Going to be first time in a decade that neutrals are behind Chelsea.

Not sure about that, many "neutrals" enjoyed Gerrard slip very much and cheered for Chelsea.

[video=youtube;iUIENsz2xeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUIENsz2xeU[/video]

The luck on Leicester too. The change of how groups are made in the UCL works for them like a charm.

Well done. For a change Spurs team looked like full of *****.

I'm confused after watching that. Did Chelsea just win the league?

Hazard celebrating in front of the Spurs fans after ending their title hopes was a thing of beauty

Can't really tell whats happening but the game has descended into a farce. Handbags still out even after the whistle has been blown...

Well at least we know that no matter how s**t our season is, we'll still manage to beat Arsenal and Spurs can't win at Stamford Bridge.

Back