The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Add that to the long list of questions that'll go unanswered from this season. But honestly the sooner this s**t show of a season finishes the better.

I watched the Sunderland game (I don't know why) and only Cahill, Costa and Hazard looked up for it tbh. The first-half wasn't too bad but after that Fabregas, Matic, Mikel and Willian were just going through the motions. Dave, Ivanovic and Terry looked like lost children in defence. T-Bo didn't know whether he was coming or going. Hiddink's substitutions were uninspiring at best, and should've happened a lot earlier. That match basically summed up our season... s**t!

Bring on the Euros!

I honestly do not blame them. There is nothing to play for. Its human nature. Half their mind is probably already on the beach. I just hope we wrap up our transfer dealings promptly in the summer. There is very little scope for mistakes if we want to be title challengers again next season.

Can't wait for this season to end so that we can all pretend it never happened. Players probably feel the same way as well

I honestly do not blame them. There is nothing to play for. Its human nature. Half their mind is probably already on the beach. I just hope we wrap up our transfer dealings promptly in the summer. There is very little scope for mistakes if we want to be title challengers again next season.

Can't wait for this season to end so that we can all pretend it never happened. Players probably feel the same way as well

Yeah, it's completely understandable and compared to us that game meant something to Sunderland. Which you could see in their performance.

From what I've seen it appears as though the club are being proactive in their pursuit of players. There's conflicting reports on the Nainggolan deal but most reputable sources state that he's close to signing. Which if true would be the perfect start to the summer.

I'm more amused by your planned walk out protest on 26 minutes for Terry ..... To then walk back up HT.

We protest over ticket prices/ justice for our own et all ..... You lads protest to keep a mega rich footballer at the club.

Couldn't make it up .....

I'm more amused by your planned walk out protest on 26 minutes for Terry ..... To then walk back up HT.

We protest over ticket prices/ justice for our own et all ..... You lads protest to keep a mega rich footballer at the club.

As much as I want to see one of our greatest ever players stay on for at least another season any fan who takes part in that protest is a ******* idiot haha as if Abramovich and the board will take any notice in the first place.

We protest over ticket prices/ justice for our own et all ..... You lads protest to keep a legend at the club.

Yeah, I saw that (unfortunately). It's f**king embarrassing, that's something you'd expect from Arsenal fans ffs. But the whole John Terry situation is ridiculous anyway.

It's fine for fans to show displeasure at the complete lack of send off for our club legends. Doing it with a walkout is ridiculous though.

Sky Sports News HQ– Verified account ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

WATCH: Chelsea and adidas end partnership six years early. #SSNHQ [url]http://snpy.tv/1qe0Jyl [/URL]

It looks like Nike bought out the remainder of the contract, so it's the same sum.
Which brings me to the elephant in the room. How god **** ugly are next years kits? I'd like to think the ADIDAS deal went to **** because of that. Absolutely horrendous.

Eden where have you been? Hopefully his back to his best now for next season!!

You lot really are ****.

Says a lot about you lot then if your full strength side couldn't beat us with no diego or JT and Mikel at the back :p ( seriously though yes we have known how **** we are for months now haha)

The whole game was *****. Slow paced. Tepid. Passionless. Neither side was arsed. Flat crowd. Loads of emptys all over the place. Want to say Hazard scored a good goal but struggling to even do that as there wasn't one challenge on him as we parted like the preverbal Red Sea. Chelsea on their holidays. L'pool looking to next week not wanting to risk injury. Just a wank game of football.

File that one under the typical end of season stroll.

Last edited:
Says a lot about you lot then if your full strength side couldn't beat us with no diego or JT and Mikel at the back :p ( seriously though yes we have known how **** we are for months now haha)

That's a valid point, also no Courtois! But we were actually shocking last night. I also forgot how good Hazard was.

Back