The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
The luck on Leicester too. The change of how groups are made in the UCL works for them like a charm.

The new seeding rules for pot 1? Yeah, that's a bonus for them but it's gonna' be real tough whomever they pull being there's next to no European experience as either a club or group.

A bunch of frustrated ********. Probably nothing will happen to them, out of a false sense of sympathy.

Nothing should happen, apart from Dembele getting a ban, and Spurs getting a 50,000 for the standard failing to control their players.

Nothing should happen, apart from Dembele getting a ban, and Spurs getting a 50,000 for the standard failing to control their players.

Why not? Walker kicking (however mild the kick was) Pedro when he was down, Lamela intentionally walking on Fabregas' hand. All deserves ban IMO.

When a head **** (with almost 0 force) and slap (barley touching face) is a banable offence then even the above mentioned 2 should be Hopefully their season is done.

The manager coming on the field of play and getting involved, regardless of his intentions, should get done too. That can't be allowed.

Oh FabricArse you ****!!
He gets his 'Dramatics Training' all muddled up and grabs his knee first. XD

F***ing gobshite.

[video=youtube;RmX4375LGmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmX4375LGmQ[/video]

Oh FabricArse you ****!!
He gets his 'Dramatics Training' all muddled up and grabs his knee first. XD

F***ing gobshite.

[video=youtube;RmX4375LGmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmX4375LGmQ[/video]

He didn't. Check the reverse angle, he was holding his hand and hand only.

What annoys me is people love moaning about there not being enough passion in the game these days yet whenever a bit of passion is shown in a derby like last nights and there are a few tough tackles/booking people moan about the behaviour of the players! I love watching games like last nights in all honesty

What annoys me is people love moaning about there not being enough passion in the game these days yet whenever a bit of passion is shown in a derby like last nights and there are a few tough tackles/booking people moan about the behaviour of the players! I love watching games like last nights in all honesty

Passion != Kicking people.

Just some thoughts i have regarding yesterday, in my eyes it was more important/joyful we kept our unbeaten run against Spurs at home rather than end their chances of winning the league. Leicester would have won it anyway lets be honest.

On another subject i missed most of the game last night but managed to catch the last 20 minutes but at halftime my Dad phoned me and obviously was seething and i said to him "why wasn't Hazard starting!!!" He played 90 minutes 8 days ago, why couldn't he have started! However moving on from that i've seen clips and read a lot that he was the difference and i saw something in him at Bournemouth but decided to not post it because i didn't want it to bite me in the **** but now i feel confident to say it. He's back/coming back 100%! I'll ho,d my hands up, multiple times this season i have stated we should sell him and i admit i was caught up in all the shitness and was wrong, pathetic and stupid.

Its quite clearly obvious he was unfit, when i saw him at Bournemouth last week on the pitch and conducting a post match interview i thought to myself "he looks slimmer" don't get me wrong he was never fat but he genuinely looks slimmer in the face and i think he's finally got or getting himself back to where he was at.

As i missed majority of the match i managed to watch full highlights on my way to work this morning and simple fact is Spurs lost their heads. 9 yellow cards, multiple unsporting acts and some shocking challenges, it gets me angry because if that was Chelsea and/or Costa we'd have knocked Leicester off the front and back pages this morning!

Now i'm just glad the season's about to end and for me something i've believed for a while now is that our next captain (if Terry is to leave this summer) should be Cesc Fabregas. Yes he used to play for Arsenal, yes he used to play for Barcelona but right now he plays for Chelsea and he gets stuck into every challenge and every scrap for this club you cannot deny that.

Lets hope we learn our lesson!!!! UTC!

Thibaut Courtois squashes transfer rumours, is '100 per cent' staying at Chelsea next season - We Ain't Got No History

"Everyone knows it is our fault we will not play in that competition next year. It has happened to Manchester United and to Dortmund, to not play in the Champions League, and it is heartbreaking. This year, we have not defended our title well like we needed to. We must regather our forces to return stronger and get back to the Champions League."

Well said T-Bo, but talk is cheap.

Thibaut Courtois squashes transfer rumours, is '100 per cent' staying at Chelsea next season - We Ain't Got No History

"Everyone knows it is our fault we will not play in that competition next year. It has happened to Manchester United and to Dortmund, to not play in the Champions League, and it is heartbreaking. This year, we have not defended our title well like we needed to. We must regather our forces to return stronger and get back to the Champions League."

Well said T-Bo, but talk is cheap.

Why's he been dropped recently mate? Has his form been that bad?

Entire team back to giving 0 ***** I see. Its alright, I didn't give one either. Had a great night out in town instead of staying at home and watching this farce. Fortunately only 2 more games remain ...

Nemanja Matić fuels Juventus transfer rumors by scoring a goal against Sunderland - We Ain't Got No History

"The total lack of emotion in Matic's face, even when Azpilicueta comes in with the forceful hug and then Diego Costa comes in with an even more forceful choke, is perhaps more telling than any word printed in the tabloids across Europe. That's the face of an unhappy man with one foot out the door already."

This has been my feeling for a while now. I had the discussion with my 'old man' a couple of months ago, talking about who looks more likely to leave in the summer and imo it's Matic. No interest, no passion, nothing, and I can't remember if it was for Hazard's first or second goal against Bournemouth but he had a similar unemotional reaction to the goal. Matic just walked away when the vast majority of the team went over to celebrate with Hazard. Now maybe I'm putting two and two together and getting ten, but if it is true and he does have 'one foot out the door' already then... f**k him! Give the shirt to someone who wants it.

Last edited:
Nemanja Matić fuels Juventus transfer rumors by scoring a goal against Sunderland - We Ain't Got No History

"The total lack of emotion in Matic's face, even when Azpilicueta comes in with the forceful hug and then Diego Costa comes in with an even more forceful choke, is perhaps more telling than any word printed in the tabloids across Europe. That's the face of an unhappy man with one foot out the door already."

This has been my feeling for a while now. I had the discussion with my 'old man' a couple of months ago, talking about who looks more likely to leave in the summer and imo it's Matic. No interest, no passion, nothing, and I can't remember if it was for Hazard's first or second goal against Bournemouth but he had a similar unemotional reaction to the goal. Matic just walked away when the vast majority of the team went over to celebrate with Hazard. Now maybe I'm putting two and two together and getting ten, but if it is true and he does have 'one foot out the door' already then... f**k him! Give the shirt to someone who wants it.

I am not sure whats up with him tbh. His confidence looks completely shot. He seems completely uninterested on the pitch and is a shadow of the player he once was. Maybe a change of environment will do him good tbh

I am not sure whats up with him tbh. His confidence looks completely shot. He seems completely uninterested on the pitch and is a shadow of the player he once was. Maybe a change of environment will do him good tbh

Add that to the long list of questions that'll go unanswered from this season. But honestly the sooner this s**t show of a season finishes the better.

I watched the Sunderland game (I don't know why) and only Cahill, Costa and Hazard looked up for it tbh. The first-half wasn't too bad but after that Fabregas, Matic, Mikel and Willian were just going through the motions. Dave, Ivanovic and Terry looked like lost children in defence. T-Bo didn't know whether he was coming or going. Hiddink's substitutions were uninspiring at best, and should've happened a lot earlier. That match basically summed up our season... s**t!

Bring on the Euros!

Back