The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Separate changing room I understand, but what on earth is a female locker? Does it need to have some particular shape so her ***** collection is easier to organize? Seriously.

And come on mate, you can't put racist chants and sexist chants in the same basket. It's disrespectful to minorities to even compare these things, minorities were basically considered subhuman as recently as 50-60 years ago. Sure, women had a tough time too, but I'd imagine that 50 million males who were forcibly drafted and died in World Wars, would gladly give up their right to vote, to sit at home and complain about psychological trauma of wearing a bra.
Tyton, you're clearly much smarter than to make a silly argument like you did in the last two sentences. Do you honestly believe women were not involved in war efforts, from time immemorial. **** second world, they were technicians, ammunition builders, logistics combat nurses, soldiers, pilots, insurgents, resistance leaders, spies. In countless numbers, especially those in was trapped civilians areas. And also all irrelevant to the point. It's all bad and has no place in the game, and of course you can put it inthe same basket, and add homophobia to it too. That attitude is exactly why it's still prevalent. So silly

Incorrect. Hurling abuse at a woman isn't sexist. Hurling abuse at a woman because she is a woman, or attacking her gender is.

Be nice if people would just accept females as equals and stop abusing/ discriminating against them period, in any facet.

This is frigging 2016 after all and not the dark ages.

But the chances of that in all walks of life ever happening would be a fine thing when it sadly comes to the nature of some human beings.

The one that always stuck with me was seeing one of my favourite bands quite a few years back at a festival. They're fronted by a woman, and for pretty much the entire set, enough of the crowd sung "get your **** out for the lads" enough for it to actually be audible. Can you imagine working that hard, being that talented, being the second headliner at a major festival then just hearing that? Just because you were born with 2 lumps of fat glued to your chest?

The one that always stuck with me was seeing one of my favourite bands quite a few years back at a festival. They're fronted by a woman, and for pretty much the entire set, enough of the crowd sung "get your **** out for the lads" enough for it to actually be audible. Can you imagine working that hard, being that talented, being the second headliner at a major festival then just hearing that? Just because you were born with 2 lumps of fat glued to your chest?
I hope our board has the balls to get Jose to make a public apology in a statement. Whether he means it or not. It's a start.

I hope our board has the balls to get Jose to make a public apology in a statement. Whether he means it or not. It's a start.

Why will ManUtd involve in anyway? This was to do with Jose, Chelsea and Eva. Everything is settled between the 3 parties and moved on.

I'm guessing Jose apologized and that's the reason she dropped the charges (along with good settlement).

Why will ManUtd involve in anyway? This was to do with Jose, Chelsea and Eva. Everything is settled between the 3 parties and moved on.

I'm guessing Jose apologized and that's the reason she dropped the charges (along with good settlement).

Your guess is wrong. Jose has not apologized which is really baffling considering he started this mess

Your guess is wrong. Jose has not apologized which is really baffling considering he started this mess

Not in official way but in person, otherwise why is she dropping the case when that was what she wanted?

Not surprised either way, terrible mess created which could have been avoided on day 1.

Not in official way but in person, otherwise why is she dropping the case when that was what she wanted?

Not surprised either way, terrible mess created which could have been avoided on day 1.

Thats pure speculation. Has not been reported by anyone

And honestly even if it was speculation, it does not add up. Carneiro does not strike me as the sort who will let Jose apologize in private and get away with it. Instead, she would probably force him to make a public apology instead if that was truly her aim

And honestly even if it was speculation, it does not add up. Carneiro does not strike me as the sort who will let Jose apologize in private and get away with it. Instead, she would probably force him to make a public apology instead if that was truly her aim

If there was no private apology or even public one then why is she dropping the charges when apology from Jose is what she wanted? Too much in the name of settlement?

If there was no private apology or even public one then why is she dropping the charges when apology from Jose is what she wanted? Too much in the name of settlement?

She gets a hefty settlement, avoids public airing of dirty laundry which will hurt her as well with accusations flying back and forth and can finally move on with her life leaving this saga behind

She gets a hefty settlement, avoids public airing of dirty laundry which will hurt her as well with accusations flying back and forth and can finally move on with her life leaving this saga behind

She was already offered all that before going to tribunal. Didn't Chelsea offer her more than million package to settle the matter outside the court?

Most likely.

She got a public climbdown from the club who also apologised on Joses behalf. That's why she settled. She never wanted a public apology. Just an apology

She was already offered all that before going to tribunal. Didn't Chelsea offer her more than million package to settle the matter outside the court?

But no apology. Everyone is acting like this is really complex. But its that simple. No wonder it took so long for Chelsea to clock on

Did anyone actually read her initial filing months ago. All this speculation is unnecessary

Incorrect. Hurling abuse at a woman isn't sexist. Hurling abuse at a woman because she is a woman, or attacking her gender is.

She's not being abused because she is a woman, she is abused because she's away team staff who happens to stand out. People who do it haven't moved very far up the evolution ladder yet, so they look for an easy target, just like any ape would.

It's obviously not the nicest thing to happen, but I'm tired that even the most abusive chants not only go unnoticed but are actually considered hilarious, but when some drunken ***** shouts at Eva to shows her **** it's suddenly national news.

Tyton, you're clearly much smarter than to make a silly argument like you did in the last two sentences. Do you honestly believe women were not involved in war efforts, from time immemorial. **** second world, they were technicians, ammunition builders, logistics combat nurses, soldiers, pilots, insurgents, resistance leaders, spies. In countless numbers, especially those in was trapped civilians areas. And also all irrelevant to the point. It's all bad and has no place in the game, and of course you can put it inthe same basket, and add homophobia to it too. That attitude is exactly why it's still prevalent. So silly.

Yup, and Queen Elizabeth drove a supply truck. But if you were given a choice, would you rather build ammunition, or spend 4 years in a ditch under artillery fire? Women had limited rights, they were treated with condescension, like children, and it's good we moved past it, but they also had protected status in society.

Meanwhile, Alan Turing was a war hero who was also gay and he got castrated by his own government. By a court order, in a democratic country, in the XX century. You may as well argue that political prisoners in North Korea suffer from the same level of oppression as people who ride in an elevator when someone farts.

I once watched televised Springsteen concert. He is leading the crowd in a group chant, suddenly camera man shows a flasher and 100,000 people stop being in tune. Springsteen keeps trying for 2 more minutes, but it just wouldn't pick up. Finally camera shows the flasher again, whole crowd explodes in joy, and Springsteen grabs the mike and says "some things you just can't compete with".

Imagine being a rock superstar adored by millions, and losing spotlight because of 2 lumps of fat.

But no apology. Everyone is acting like this is really complex. But its that simple. No wonder it took so long for Chelsea to clock on

So they offered money but not apology? Very stupid thing to do. What a mess this has been, good that it was settled before all the exchanges were presented before tribunal.

Yeah, could have been avoided easily on the very next day. Just apologize for the thing you did in the heat of the moment and get on with left. Simple.

Back