The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Would be a huge signing allowing Fabregas to express himself so much more in an attacking sense
Very good signing and good price at that. Should have been used more in Euros to give a better balance and free Pogba like it will Cesc. Do you guys think this could be Matic gone. Was a lot of talk yesterday about Juve lining him up?

Very good signing and good price at that. Should have been used more in Euros to give a better balance and free Pogba like it will Cesc. Do you guys think this could be Matic gone. Was a lot of talk yesterday about Juve lining him up?

Think we are much more likely to see the two of them played together to completely free Fabregas. In form Matic + Kante would pulverize pretty much any other midfield in the league.

I had half hoped we'd be interested in Kante. (Even more so at that price.). But alas Klopp isn't.

Be a fantastic addition for Chelsea. Particularly with the state of the centre halfs behind.

You sure? Be very strange Jose signing yet more proven experience when he likes to promote youth.

He has a list and everything to prove it! :P.

Yes the media say so... I am going with them as they are clearly in the know!

We're going with a 4-6-0 formation next season, the midfield 6 is where Jose is going to fit all the youngsters to match the United philosophy.

Any talks about Juan Cuadrado? Staying at Juventus, is there room for him at Chelsea?

Seen rumours Milan looking at him as Montella is a fan.

He's a good player but played a bit as the right wing back at Juve last year.

546989876-antonio-conte-john-terry-at-chelsea-training-gettyimages.jpg

546989842-antonio-conte-at-chelsea-training-ground-on-gettyimages.jpg

546989742-antonio-conte-at-chelsea-training-ground-on-gettyimages.jpg

546989812-antonio-conte-at-chelsea-training-ground-on-gettyimages.jpg

546989732-antonio-conte-at-chelsea-training-ground-on-gettyimages.jpg

546989738-antonio-conte-at-chelsea-training-ground-on-gettyimages.jpg

... I guess Conte likes to point.

Typical media sound bites maybe but surprising to see Oscar come out with such positive comments after just one training. It seems that Conte has a very clear plan in his head for Chelsea and Oscar has a role to play in it one way or another. Both good things to see!

Chelsea have offered £27m+3m to Leicester for Kante. So looks like there is no release clause.

The baffling part is that it could mean the end for Matic according to the Guardian

Matic's future was always in the balance, United were thinking of moving on him at one point, and Juve maintain a strong interest. I suspect that's because Matic himself wants the move out perhaps. I can't see why Chelsea would want to sell him otherwise

Back