The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
really like the look of that Christensen! Very impressed with him last season.

He was one of the best defenders in Europe last season. He's a superb talent, we'd be idiots to not use him next season. But I think this will be JT's last season with us, and then Christensen will take his place in the squad.

True, but the club have been aiming to have a low net transfer spend in recent years. However the new TV deal should change their perspective on that a little bit.

Matic should go only if he's pushing for it, otherwise we should do everything to keep him. As for Oscar, I'd bin him. But we definitely need to sell the deadwood. How the f**k Marin is still with us I don't know?!
What wages is Marin on? Maybe that's why. Same reason I think we've been stuck with Fellaini and Young.

A statement posted on Kanté's twitter account...

KanteStatement.png

True, but the club have been aiming to have a low net transfer spend in recent years. However the new TV deal should change their perspective on that a little bit.

Matic should go only if he's pushing for it, otherwise we should do everything to keep him. As for Oscar, I'd bin him. But we definitely need to sell the deadwood. How the f**k Marin is still with us I don't know?!

I would not sell Oscar. Remember he is only 24. Sure he has flattered to deceive the past few seasons but I think he deserves more chances. I think he has a really high ceiling and he is a player I think Conte would like.

Wonder what in the world Conte told him to make him choose us instead of other clubs.

I think Conte has nudes of Kante's Mrs or something, seriously tho could just be as much Ranieri selling Chelsea to him as well if they were going to lose him anyway.

I would not sell Oscar. Remember he is only 24. Sure he has flattered to deceive the past few seasons but I think he deserves more chances. I think he has a really high ceiling and he is a player I think Conte would like.

No doubt Conte will like him, but I've given up on Oscar. It's not like he hasn't had a chance to impress, he's been with us for four years now. I think it's time to move on from Oscar.

No doubt Conte will like him, but I've given up on Oscar. It's not like he hasn't had a chance to impress, he's been with us for four years now. I think it's time to move on from Oscar.

I agree he has been disappointing but last summer was the first time he had a rest but unfortunately the club decided to implode shortly afterwards. This summer he has a full rest again. He deserves another opportunity. He seems like the type of player who will go on to become world class once we sell him ala KDB

I agree he has been disappointing but last summer was the first time he had a rest but unfortunately the club decided to implode shortly afterwards. This summer he has a full rest again. He deserves another opportunity. He seems like the type of player who will go on to become world class once we sell him ala KDB

Perhaps, but unfortunately I feel it's the same thing year in, year out with Oscar. He could still win me over but I'm not convinced. If he doesn't perform this season then we really need to be rid of him.

Well it appears as though the rumours surrounding Courtois and Lollichon were true. Lollichon is nowhere to be seen in Austria, whereas his rumoured replacement Gianluca Spinelli is. Shame, but at least it seems the board have given Conte the staff he wanted, minus Massimo Carrera and Mauro Sandreani.

Also there's rumours that we're interested in Valencia's centre-back Shkodran Mustafi. A German centre-back? Sign him!!

..... Also there's rumours that we're interested in Valencia's centre-back Shkodran Mustafi. A German centre-back? Sign him!!

Absolutely hilarious here the past month when he played for Germany and most every Evertonian mate didn't even realise he started out on their books!

Had some fun with that. (A).

Back