The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
They were further along in their pre-season, had a stronger squad out at the States, weren't starting afresh under a new manager. Lets add that we were down to 10 men as well.

Yet the deluded reds were beaten again. This is almost too easy.

They were further along in their pre-season, had a stronger squad out at the States, weren't starting afresh under a new manager. Lets add that we were down to 10 men as well.

Yet the deluded reds were beaten again. This is almost too easy.

Hey man, you're expecting too much: they're still bedding in to Klopp's innovative tactics after the disastrous Rodgers reign.

17/18 is going to be their year.

Borussia Mönchengladbach offer 20M Euro for Chelsea's Andreas Christensen
Rekord-Deal rückt immer näher | Gladbach bietet 18 Millionen für Dänen-Latte - Bundesliga Saison 2016/17 - Bild.de

This is highly disrespectful if true. We already made it clear that we will not sell him. Why keep making offer after offer then? Same thing with Ateltico. Yet no one criticizes these clubs in the media because they are perceived as humble and modest ones. Yet if Chelsea make the same mistake, we are the big bad wolf.

Koulibaly may or may not go through depending on who you want to believe. Napoli have reportedly given in to his demands and are actively scouting replacements. No doubt ADL will squeeze us for every penny we got though. Difficult man to deal with even in the best of times

Drogba scored against Arsenal again, this time for the MLS All Star's. Nice to see some things never change

With Juan Cuadrado, in my idea of football I love the role of the winger when doing a one v one,’ Conte said this week. ‘Cuadrado is one of these.’

Just saw this quote from Conte, you have to imagine that if his aim is to get wingers into one-v-one situations in a game, no better player in the EPL than Hazard to have in that case.

Only watched 20 minutes of this friendly and I can already tell you that Bertrand Traore will be a star. Superb talent matched with a fantastic attitutde and hunger even in a friendly. RLC on the other hand ... More talk than action so far

So at the moment we're starting the season with four (some would argue) capable, fit defenders. Brilliant.

I have faith in the Chelsea board, but it is worrying that we haven't signed a defender yet.

So at the moment we're starting the season with four (some would argue) capable, fit defenders. Brilliant.

I have faith in the Chelsea board, but it is worrying that we haven't signed a defender yet.

Aye baffling that, still time though.

potlight– ‏@BundesligaSpot

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

OFFICIAL: Schalke complete the loan signing of Abdul Rahman Baba from Chelsea. #S04 #CFC

Stones,Laporte,they should spend big to get one of these,since Terry,Cahill,Ivanovic are not gonna be around for much longer

Quick question to Chelsea fans. What does it mean for Jose to send a senior player to train with the reserves?

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Quick question to Chelsea fans. What does it mean for Jose to send a senior player to train with the reserves?

I assume you're talking about Schweinsteiger?

If that's the case it most likely means that José deems him surplus to requirements.

I assume you're talking about Schweinsteiger?

If that's the case it most likely means that José deems him surplus to requirements.

Can't bring this up the Utd thread as they get all defensive but it baffles me how they all don't think that regardless?

His legs had gone to start with, so unless you're playing the lad from Southampton in there to do his running, he's cooked in this league. You then throw in the injury he's coming off, at his age, and what Morinho requires of his guys physically .....

Munich never put up any fight to him leaving for a reason. The old adage let his legs go on someone else's wage bill. They knew it was time. Seem's Jose rightly does too.

Last edited:
I still think that's a really disrespectful thing to do to schweinsteiger...he deserves better, especially on his birthday

Back