The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
He'll only want two sitters in this streamlined squad. I'd haw kept him over fellaini. Can't say I'm not disappointed to see him go. But rather him than Schneiderlin Herrera or Mata

While a part of me wants Lukaku back, I can't see why we are breaking the bank for him instead of investing in a quality FB and CB. Also we have Betrand Traore who has shown all the right qualities to succeed at this level since last season. Rather baffling.

Really excited to see N'Golo Kante play for us later. Genuine quality midfielder that will improve us immeasurably.

Sky Sports Football– Verified account ‏@SkyFootball

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

FULL STORY: Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah makes permanent move to Roma Redirecting...

think given the prices paid this summer 32m for him will turn out to be a bargain imo

If he reproduces the form of last season, he is easily the best transfer of the window when you take the relatively cheap price into account.

If he reproduces the form of last season, he is easily the best transfer of the window when you take the relatively cheap price into account.
Zlatan even despite wages. Mkytarian bargain imo. Would have loved Kante at Utd thought tbh behind Pogba and Herrera or Schniederlin.

Zlatan even despite wages. Mkytarian bargain imo. Would have loved Kante at Utd thought tbh behind Pogba and Herrera or Schniederlin.

Zlatan's good but you get him for a few seasons top. If Kante reproduces his form, we signed the best midfielder in the league last year for less than Liverpool paid for Mane. That's ridiculous business.

Zlatan's good but you get him for a few seasons top. If Kante reproduces his form, we signed the best midfielder in the league last year for less than Liverpool paid for Mane. That's ridiculous business.

I think they'll do well to get more than one season in this league out of him.

Still rather they didn't have him for that one year at least like.

Think that's debatable when you consider Miki for one, and the numbers he produced. Impossible to say any player is currently easily the best transfer

You know I had a look at Harry Kane's history and he hardly set the world alight on any of his loans. They were all moderate successes' at best. Then he is given an opportunity to shine on a bigger stage by Tottenham and look at him now. Who would have thought he would become this good?

I wonder if this is just a rare occurence that is unlikely to repeat itself or whether Chelsea should look seriously at giving some youngsters the chance to play for the club if they have the talent regardless of how they do on loan. I am particularly looking at Chalobah.

You know I had a look at Harry Kane's history and he hardly set the world alight on any of his loans. They were all moderate successes' at best. Then he is given an opportunity to shine on a bigger stage by Tottenham and look at him now. Who would have thought he would become this good?

I wonder if this is just a rare occurence that is unlikely to repeat itself or whether Chelsea should look seriously at giving some youngsters the chance to play for the club if they have the talent regardless of how they do on loan. I am particularly looking at Chalobah.

Don't think Drogba was anything special before that one season he got noticed, and he was 25 or so wasn't he?

I actually thought he would be a one season wonder and a flop at Chelsea. I'll admit I got that slightly wrong

Don't think Drogba was anything special before that one season he got noticed, and he was 25 or so wasn't he?

I actually thought he would be a one season wonder and a flop at Chelsea. I'll admit I got that slightly wrong

I thought Drogba had a good season for Guingamp (sp) which got him the move to Marseille where he had another good season then went to Chelsea

YouTube of all Chelsea's PL Italians.

Enjoyed that ta.

God, that 4th round cup tie back in '97. The preverbal 'game of 2 half's.' We had the whole lower tier the main stand. Length the pitch. Absolutely destroyed yers first half. 2 up going on 5. McManaman missing an absolute sitter right on half-time that would of made it 3 and completely killed the game. Then the second half happened and Hughes completely and utterly changed the game coming off the bench. For some bizarre reason we stopped playing football and just got deeper and deeper and he ran riot dominating.

It was very 'lively' shall we say outside after too. Which meant a quick swerve, head down and walk back the long way round to Earl's Court.

Last edited:
Back