The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Fabregas today being touted around again but wages a problem. Chelsea keen to move him on, player happy to stay and win back place #CFC

So we can replace him with Mousa Sissoko? Sounds like nonsense to me. More likely clubs like AC Milan enquired and were knocked back. Fabregas actually likes Conte and wants to stay and win his place back + Has a young family in London.

I am actually surprised it took until deadline day for the Fabregas exit rumours to make their return. Was expecting them to come much sooner once Cesc was benched against Burnley.

Get French Football– ‏@GFFN

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Breaking | Chelsea have opened talks with Valencia for the signing of Aymen Abdennour on loan with an option to buy talks advanced [url]http://goo.gl/i6wXlk [/URL]

I am actually surprised it took until deadline day for the Fabregas exit rumours to make their return. Was expecting them to come much sooner once Cesc was benched against Burnley.

Personally, I've enjoyed the Zouma rumours. Poor lad hasn't played a single game this season, obviously out of favour...

Rumours that were broken The Sun :P.... anyways I am off to sleep, cant be bothered staying up another 7 hours for the transfer window to close as its nearly midnight here in Singapore, will probably wake up at around 9 and hopefully will see some good news, would have stayed up if I was still staying in England but meh, I need some sleep before school

Said this 5 years ago on this very day as Chelsea scrambled to sign a creative CM in the AVB era. Today I say the same except now I hope to see that we have signed a CB and midfielder when I wake up. How things change haha

Also just to add, 5 years ago we ended up signing Raul ******* Meirless after chasing Luka Modric the entire window right till deadline day. Lets ****** hope history does not repeat itself here!! :P

I really can't imagine how Luiz is gonna fit in Conte's philosophy... God knows why you guys signed him. And for this much money. What a waste...

I really can't imagine how Luiz is gonna fit in Conte's philosophy... God knows why you guys signed him. And for this much money. What a waste...

lalalala.gif

P.S. It makes perfect sense (at least to me). He improves our starting eleven, we need a centre-back, and Conte favours one with decent ball-playing abilities. Yes, he has the occasional error in him but the man bleeds blue and he'll give his all for this club. Also our current squad lacks leaders, and Sideshow's influence behind the scenes will be massive. The man's proper Chels.

P.S. It makes perfect sense (at least to me). He improves our starting eleven, we need a centre-back, and Conte favours one with decent ball-playing abilities. Yes, he has the occasional error in him but the man bleeds blue and he'll give his all for this club. Also our current squad lacks leaders, and Sideshow's influence behind the scenes will be massive. The man's proper Chels.

The blue of PSG or Chelsea though? :P

Also if he does return I feel like I should post a goal of his time at PSG just to figure out which one...

Can be good on his day no doubt. But I can't see him being disciplined enough for Conte at CB. And will have to watch his holding on corners because he was always at it. Not the only player of coarse, but with Refs clamping down big time will have to be very careful. Don't think he's worth what your quoted as paying between 40-50m euros. But hey it's the market these days.

The blue of PSG or Chelsea though? :P

Also if he does return I feel like I should post a goal of his time at PSG just to figure out which one...

Obviously royal blue, not that s**t French blue.

As for that goal, it's never been a problem for me (him celebrating). Some fans have short memories.

FYI Cuadrado has joined Juventus on a three-year loan. The loan will cost them £4m per season, but they have the option to purchase him outright for £21m. Meh.

Chelsea just confirmed that we've agreed terms for David Luiz's return on Chelsea TV...

[video=youtube;8iwBM_YB1sE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE[/video]

:D

Back