The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
No changes from Conte as expected...

Courtois, Brana, Cahill, JT, Dave, Kante, Oscar, Matic, Willian, Hazard, Diego.

Subs:

Begovic, David Luiz, Alonso, Fabregas, Pedro, Moses, Batman.

Costa has scored 5 goals in 3 games against Swansea
Costa scored 2 goals in his only other visit to the Liberty stadium
Costa has scored 3 goals in his last 4 away games in the league
Costa got recalled to the Spanish side after Del Bosque called it a day, and netted a couple of goals
Costa should also be serving a suspension right now imo :D

Giving everything, something tells may Fabianski may be picking the ball out of his next courtesy of Diego! My little fun prediction, Chelsea to win, both teams to score, and Costa on the scoresheet.

Costa has scored 5 goals in 3 games against Swansea
Costa scored 2 goals in his only other visit to the Liberty stadium
Costa has scored 3 goals in his last 4 away games in the league
Costa got recalled to the Spanish side after Del Bosque called it a day, and netted a couple of goals

Costa should also be serving a suspension right now imo :D

Given everything, something tells may Fabianski may be picking the ball out of his net courtesy of Diego! My little fun prediction, Chelsea to win, both teams to score, and Costa on the scoresheet.

Don't mean to brag, but given everything, that felt almost inevitable. Have to admit though, Swansea looked the better/more comfortable team prior to that.

Hazard and Costa should really have scored a couple more. Hope it does not cost us in the end.

There we go. Dominate the entire game but now are being punished for not being ruthless enough in front of goal. Amat should really have been sent off by now but we had some good luck in previous games so can hardly complain...

At this point all you can do is laugh. How in the world are we behind?!?!

I honestly hate playing Swansea, 2-3 times in recent years we (United) have been the better side, taken the lead, and then out of nowhere they equalise & then go in front/go on to win the game. Plenty of time for Chelsea to not let that happen though.

Swansea are winning?

Man, I need to put this on. This holds we could be above Chelsea Friday after 5 games having played the hardest schedule of anyone.

Swansea are winning?

Man, I need to put this on. This holds we could be above Chelsea Friday after 5 games having played the hardest schedule of anyone.

No Costa scored an overhead kick mate, reckon they'll nick it too

Not a dig lads, but is David Luiz expected to somehow sort out this defence? I mean, half of these errors have nothing to do with Ivanovic.

Back