The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Liverpool tend to have a hardcore 15-20 minute spell, weather the storm, and Conte could be too cute for them.

Not very happy with the result today because it means they can focus solely on the league. Plus they will come flying off the blocks on tuesday to try and make amends. First 30 minutes or so will be very crucial.

Even if we lose to them, it'll still be worth it to have watched this mini meltdown. Shame there I don't know a Pool equivalent of Arsenal TV.

Not very happy with the result today because it means they can focus solely on the league. Plus they will come flying off the blocks on tuesday to try and make amends. First 30 minutes or so will be very crucial.

One thing we strangely haven't done all season. Start fast.

Has to be by design as it's happened every game. Now up until the past few months most every team we played was gone by half time as they'd put so much into the first half to keep up with us so maybe it's a pacing thing for a stronger second half? But we just don't start fast strangely.

Even if we lose to them, it'll still be worth it to have watched this mini meltdown. Shame there I don't know a Pool equivalent of Arsenal TV.

As long as we keep putting the smaller teams away, we'll be fine I reckon. I do expect a result against arsenal though. Can't remember the last time they beat us both home and away in a season. Hopefully it does not come to that!

The way these things are ... pretty sure Liverpool will destroy us at Anfield. No better game for Klopp to use to try and hype up the players and restore confidence.

If it helps honestly not confident at all. This 2017 funk we're in has culminated in the absolutely shambolic last 8 days/ 3 home loses and no signs we're getting out of it any time soon. The crowds anxious and edgy. The players have no confidence and have subsequently stopped doing what we do. Currently it's an umitigated mess of our own making we seemingly have no answer to.

I give you a more than 50/50 shout to make it 4 straight home defeats right now.

Figure yers all will really enjoy this read:

JAMIE CARRAGHER INTERVIEWS CHELSEA HERO FRANK LAMPARD | Daily Mail Online

He's wrong about one thing though. L'pool- Chelsea is a way more LONG standing rivalry/ out right hatred than just the recent intense media focus from the Rafa/ Mourinho days. You've always been the Southern club we've had a thing with more anyone else. Right up there above even Everton and Utd to many older reds. And vice verser L'pool when it comes to Chelsea and Northern foes. Right up there with Leeds. Quite a few tales I could tell over the years but as this is a family board, I'll refrain.

Enjoy the very interesting read. As much as I hated him, a fantastic pro who always comes across as a decent lad.

Figure yers all will really enjoy this read:

JAMIE CARRAGHER INTERVIEWS CHELSEA HERO FRANK LAMPARD | Daily Mail Online

He's wrong about one thing though. L'pool- Chelsea is a way more LONG standing rivalry/ out right hatred than just the recent intense media focus from the Rafa/ Mourinho days. You've always been the Southern club we've had a thing with more anyone else. Right up there above even Everton and Utd to many older reds. And vice verser L'pool when it comes to Chelsea and Northern foes. Right up there with Leeds. Quite a few tales I could tell over the years but as this is a family board, I'll refrain.

Enjoy the very interesting read. As much as I hated him, a fantastic pro who always comes across as a decent lad.

Yeah don't get me wrong there has always been a hatred between Chelsea and Liverpool and it goes back to the Heysel disaster (lets say no more there because its not needed) but no doubt the Jose vs Rafa battles really did light up the hatred even more especially from our side i think.

On the interview i enjoyed it very much and since retiring i have grown very fond of Mr Carragher.

Gianluca Di Marzio– Verified account ‏@DiMarzio

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Talks ongoing between @ChelseaFC and @s04 for #Kolasinac deal close SkySport @SkySportNewsHD
9:07 am - 30 Jan 2017
145 RETWEETS73 LIKES.

Typical. Would o been made up with you lads the Cup.

'Enjoy' the absolute shithole that is Wolverhampton anyone travelling up.

What are people's thoughts on Moussa Dembele from Celtic?

IMO he wouldn't score anywhere near enough in the Prem, 20 in 38 is good but it's the scottish league, people with much better records have gone from there and not lived up to it.

He is 20 though so plenty of years left in him!

Definitely talented, but it would be surprising to bring in a 20 year old in order to loan out 23 year old Batshuayi

What are people's thoughts on Moussa Dembele from Celtic?
I think any half decent striker could have a similar record to his for Celtic especially when you add in that he takes penalties for them. He does seem to show up in the big moments though scored some Champions League goals and a hat trick vs Rangers. Not worth the ridiculous price that it would appear is needed to get him

For all the talk of the Scottish league being poor, the recent star players coming from Park Head to the PL; Van Dijk, Wanyama, etc. has worked out well.

If you're good enough, you're good enough. And as Ninja says, he has turned up against big opposition in Europe.

For all the talk of the Scottish league being poor, the recent star players coming from Park Head to the PL; Van Dijk, Wanyama, etc. has worked out well.

If you're good enough, you're good enough. And as Ninja says, he has turned up against big opposition in Europe.
Not worth the fee buy played well in the Championship.

Back