The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Leading scorers in the league this season. Yet people will continue making the uninformed and ignorant comments about Chelsea being a 'defensive' and 'boring' team. Guess you need to try and claim the moral high ground if you can't claim the high ground in the league table ;)

Leading scorers in the league this season. Yet people will continue making the uninformed and ignorant comments about Chelsea being a 'defensive' and 'boring' team. Guess you need to try and claim the moral high ground if you can't claim the high ground in the league table ;)
haters have to hate mate

Not even the best defense either for a defensive team...

Spoke too soon Alc :P
View attachment 93711

Lmao, Hull City downright pathetic. Oh well...

Just seen Chelsea scored two late ones, wasn't sure if that put them level with Spurs or a goal behind. Would've been the most awkward post ever from me XD

Everyone's talking about who we should sign to replace Costa should he leave in the summer but I personally wouldn't mind seeing batshuayi given more of a chance! 8 goals in 7 starts this season and he hasn't looked a bad player in the short time he has been on the pitch for us this season.

Everyone's talking about who we should sign to replace Costa should he leave in the summer but I personally wouldn't mind seeing batshuayi given more of a chance! 8 goals in 7 starts this season and he hasn't looked a bad player in the short time he has been on the pitch for us this season.

Definitely deserves more minutes, but that's almost a guarantee with CL. Still need a world class CF in if Costa leaves.

Even Roman signing "Antonio" literally cannot remember when the club was in such a good place on and off the pitch!

What are you guys the morality police? I thought this was about football not personal lives.
Farewell J.T., best defender/captain this club ever had.

Any other player and there wouldn't be no where near as much uproar! Exactly the same with the full kit bollocks players have celebrated in full kits even if they haven't played the final for years yet suddenly wasn't allowed once it was JT.

Back