The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Theres definitely something in the air tonight

That song alone is reason enough to dislike that fella'! Embodies how he ruined the definitive '80's cop show with his melancholic warbling!

And if you lads are actually remembering these songs without looking them up I'm looking at you all in a different light from this point forward! XD.

Haha, I would carry on but 1 - it'd drive everyone mad and 2 - They're the two only songs I know by him I think!

I know a few others but I am 31 haha

That song alone is reason enough to dislike that fella'! Embodies how he ruined the definitive '80's cop show with his melancholic warbling!

And if you lads are actually remembering these songs without looking them up I'm looking at you all in a different light from this point forward! XD.

I was born 85 so too young to remember them but everyone knows a few Phil or Genesis songs. I am more a Rage Against the Machine kind of guy tbh haha

You played air drums while drunk to In the Air Tonight at least once. Admit it mate.

Easy Lover is a **** of a tune on GTA Vice City and I won't be told otherwise!

Apparently three people bet on Terry being substituted in the 26th minute with Paddy Power, who paid out despite him being subbed in the 28th minute officially so kinda messed that one up, could this be pie-gate all over again?

Apparently three people bet on Terry being substituted in the 26th minute with Paddy Power, who paid out despite him being subbed in the 28th minute officially so kinda messed that one up, could this be pie-gate all over again?

The FA as far as I know already said they won't be investigating anything related to J.T.'s "substitution incident". It was a match with 0 stake. Sunderland was 20th no matter what, Chelsea was champion no matter what. The pie match was a different matter.

The FA as far as I know already said they won't be investigating anything related to J.T.'s "substitution incident". It was a match with 0 stake. Sunderland was 20th no matter what, Chelsea was champion no matter what. The pie match was a different matter.
I was joking, although him getting subbed off had a bigger impact on the match than a guy on the bench eating a pie

No need for players who don't want to be here. We already have Costa, who I seriously doubt he knows what the **** he wants.
Also, we are covered on the right wing position.

Any rumored Chelsea targets? I've not seen much.

Know that Christensen is supposed to be back next season, who else will be coming in?

(Pasalic from Milan too, was mixed with us but ok generally)

Any rumored Chelsea targets? I've not seen much.

Know that Christensen is supposed to be back next season, who else will be coming in?

(Pasalic from Milan too, was mixed with us but ok generally)

Bakayoko - looks like we are favourites to sign him
Morata - just rumours at this stage
Van Dijk - Southampton doesn't want to sell.
Lukaku - Everton are asking for 100m pounds. Absolutely ridiculous.

Title parade cancelled due to the Manchester tragedy, the club found it to be inappropriate to celebrate in times like these.
I don't think anyone will be too upset about this decision, it's the logical thing to do.

Apparently Chinese clubs will now have to pay a 100% tax on any foreign player that they sign effectively doubling the price so doubt Costa will be heading there

Back