The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Not sure but French league dosent allow buy back clause?
Good steal for Lyon, if they get that Madrid kid also then surely Lacazette will leave.

Huge loss in that case, if he develops as expected, he will be worth at least five times what we sold him for.

Huge loss in that case, if he develops as expected, he will be worth at least five times what we sold him for.

I thought he was horribly predictable and wasteful for Ajax on the RW side. In the striker position he is better and less predictable Still he misses tons of chances per game.

We have a buy back clause on Depay, so I'm sure one could be added

Fabrizio Ramano-DONE DEAL! Antonio Rüdiger to Chelsea. €33M + €5M add ons to AS Roma. Medicals next week. Contract until 2022.

Always trust your ***** over your Hart. Couldn't resist. Chelsea doing good business.

To good to be sat on there bench. Could say same for Romero. Good signing!

I think Romero and Caballero are two good goalkeepers but at the same time I never quite feel like I'd ever want them as a no.1 as I just don't trust them enough! :/

Caballero is an upgrade on Begovic so that's good, need to get the Bakayoko announcement out the way already.

Caballero is an upgrade on Begovic so that's good, need to get the Bakayoko announcement out the way already.

an upgrade?cant see many agreeing that caballero is better than begovic!

Negotiating for months and caught with our pants down in the end so we make a futile bid in the end to make sure Conte doesn't walk out over incompetency. Marina has needed sacking for years now.

Negotiating for months and caught with our pants down in the end so we make a futile bid in the end to make sure Conte doesn't walk out over incompetency. Marina has needed sacking for years now.

Not end of the world stuff for Chelsea. Think Chelsea should go in for Auba if Morata won't be sold by RM.

At the end of the day, RM don't really need to sell Morata. Arsenal & United signed two of the few available top strikers out there, if Morata suddenly has a U-turn, after telling Costa he's surplus to requirements by text, this could be a messy window for the champions.

May even be forced to resort to the likes of Llorente etc.

The thing I don't get is why would you tell Costa you don't need him before you have a replacement if not signed then almost signed. Would have been different if Costa had asked to leave but think Conte has messed up a bit here

The thing I don't get is why would you tell Costa you don't need him before you have a replacement if not signed then almost signed. Would have been different if Costa had asked to leave but think Conte has messed up a bit here

my guess is arrogance,conte though lukaku was in the bag and has been left a little embarrassed.Look how utd chased ramos and ended up looking foolish

Back