The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Incredibly frustrating deal but it got done as was mooted for the past few weeks. Rudiger and Bakayoko are both excellent signings to start the window with.

How the **** anyone be happy if Aguero goes to Chelsea (apart from Chelsea fans). It's basically like Pep walking to Conte and handing him the Premier League title for next season.

Chelsea are in a desperate situation for a striker and handing them a nice big gift like that would be beyond stupid. Thankfully it looks like it is just one of them ridiculous rumours.

How the **** anyone be happy if Aguero goes to Chelsea (apart from Chelsea fans). It's basically like Pep walking to Conte and handing him the Premier League title for next season.

Chelsea are in a desperate situation for a striker and handing them a nice big gift like that would be beyond stupid. Thankfully it looks like it is just one of them ridiculous rumours.

wont happen,even if jesus is first choice kun will get plenty of game time

Ugh. As with my thoughts with Utd, looks a far better footballer/ fit for Chelsea than Lukaku. Even if Lukaku is a far better goal scorer at this moment in time. (Just not against a top 6 side.).

Very good replacement for Costa. As soon as Conte extended you just knew Roman had promised him some luxury new toys to play with.

On the plus side, Aubameyang continues to remain out of the PL and that's good for everybody who would be facing him.

Ugh. As with my thoughts with Utd, looks a far better footballer/ fit for Chelsea than Lukaku. Even if Lukaku is a far better goal scorer at this moment in time. (Just not against a top 6 side.).

Very good replacement for Costa. As soon as Conte extended you just knew Roman had promised him some luxury new toys to play with.

On the plus side, Aubameyang continues to remain out of the PL and that's good for everybody who would be facing him.
Love Morata. But Costa is gonna be a big miss for Chelsea.

One of the most complete strikers out there. Excellent in the air. Quick on his feet and a deadly finisher. Can drop deep to link up play and run the channels effectively. Brilliantly versatile enough to adapt to any system. A true big game player. His interviews also point to a very sensible and intelligent young man who keeps a low profile off the pitch.

Nothing against Lukaku who I believe is a great player but I really could not understand why he was our first choice over Morata. Its an excellent fit as you say Scouse. Morata greatly appreciates the faith Conte has always had in him and now that he is finally given the chance to be the main man, I am optimistic he will work his socks off and fulfill his potential.

Excellent excellent signing. Thats three big signings completed already with more on the way. More than most top clubs can say atm yet we still have people moaning about the lack of signings.

Love Morata. But Costa is gonna be a big miss for Chelsea.

Agreed. Very few strikers in the world capable of filling Costa's boots. Morata is one of them. Does not come with all the baggage off the pitch either. Downside of course is that Morata has never been the main man anywhere so its a gamble. But one worth taking imo.

One of the most complete strikers out there. Excellent in the air. Quick on his feet and a deadly finisher. Can drop deep to link up play and run the channels effectively. Brilliantly versatile enough to adapt to any system. A true big game player. His interviews also point to a very sensible and intelligent young man who keeps a low profile off the pitch.

Nothing against Lukaku who I believe is a great player but I really could not understand why he was our first choice over Morata. Its an excellent fit as you say Scouse. Morata greatly appreciates the faith Conte has always had in him and now that he is finally given the chance to be the main man, I am optimistic he will work his socks off and fulfill his potential.

Excellent excellent signing. Thats three big signings completed already with more on the way. More than most top clubs can say atm yet we still have people moaning about the lack of signings.
Frustrating as heck all the ******** about lack of signings!

Was really hoping Chelsea wouldn't sign Morata, but well done. Game on next season. Everyone playing European footy, most of the big teams into second seasons with their respective managers and projects, this is going to be one **** of a scrap.. All I can hope is we're in with a shout come May.

Back