The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
This is genuinely the most absurd inference I have ever seen anyone make from these remarks.

Why the **** would a manager say 'Harry Kane' is a dream signing after signing Morata? Way to go to kill a guys confidence.

Why the **** would a manager say 'Harry Kane' is a dream signing after signing Morata? Way to go to kill a guys confidence.

If Morata's confidence is 'killed' by that, I do wonder how he has survived so long as a professional footballer...

If Morata's confidence is 'killed' by that, I do wonder how he has survived so long as a professional footballer...

I just don't really get the timing and Conte saying that in public... at all, but especially after just signing a striker.

Very odd. If Mourinho had of signed Lukaku and then said 'Well Harry Kane is my dream signing'... I would be reacting to this exactly the same.

I just don't really get the timing and Conte saying that in public... at all, but especially after just signing a striker.

Very odd. If Mourinho had of signed Lukaku and then said 'Well Harry Kane is my dream signing'... I would be reacting to this exactly the same.

He is just taking potshots at Spurs after Levy's remarks.

Anyone more familiar with the Chelsea site care to help me out a bit: I am looking to buy 2 tickets for the Stoke game on December the 30th., and for non members there is nothing available for the moment. Will these tickets be put to sale on a later date, or am I missing something?
Thanks!

Anyone more familiar with the Chelsea site care to help me out a bit: I am looking to buy 2 tickets for the Stoke game on December the 30th., and for non members there is nothing available for the moment. Will these tickets be put to sale on a later date, or am I missing something?
Thanks!

cant speak for chelsea but usually its closer to the date after season ticket holders have their pick at Leeds. Can usually get them few weeks before the game. Best bet would be finding someone woth a season pass as they get so many slightly cheaper tickets a year and get first dibs

So Costa is getting closer to AC Milan after his shenanigans to engineer a move to Atletico backfired. I look forward to seeing him try to settle in Milan after he failed to do so in London ...

So Costa is getting closer to AC Milan after his shenanigans to engineer a move to Atletico backfired. I look forward to seeing him try to settle in Milan after he failed to do so in London ...

Arsehole but good player. The kind we need really! Wouldn't mind him at all

Alc, what's with your squad?? Your first team is getting thinner and thinner everyday...

Alc, what's with your squad?? Your first team is getting thinner and thinner everyday...

Club is hoping to secure 4 more signings for the first team. I'll reserve judgement till the window closes.

Club is hoping to secure 4 more signings for the first team. I'll reserve judgement till the window closes.

That's a lot of players to integrate this late in pre season

That's a lot of players to integrate this late in pre season

Wrong thread but it's on my mind and related .....

..... I wonder when (presuming L'pool sign him) van Dijk will be ready to play being as he's not played and barely trained since January? Klopp's shown he'll hold anyone back until he feel's they're fit enough for what's required to start with before the 7 months of pretty much nothing.

I 'spose he's a centre half like which lessons it slightly but still I'd venture he'd be a few months before he was playing the PL.

Wrong thread but it's on my mind and related .....

..... I wonder when (presuming L'pool sign him) van Dijk will be ready to play being as he's not played and barely trained since January? Klopp's shown he'll hold anyone back until he feel's they're fit enough for what's required to start with before the 7 months of pretty much nothing.

I 'spose he's a centre half like which lessons it slightly but still I'd venture he'd be a few months before he was playing the PL.

I think a large amount of it is to do with how well the player has been keeping themselves conditionally and from a personal training point of view.

If he's been putting in the work behind closed doors because he knows he needs to be ready for his next club, then it shouldn't be too bad. But it all depends really, either way, they're going to need a few weeks to get that match fitness.

Back