The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Well after watching today, don't think Morata's hold up play is anything to be desired.

Vertonghen should of been sent off though just now for that foul, reckless.
I thought that but he was defo pushed from behind. Don't think it was a red tbh. Chelsea player reactions go with that. No real complaints even from Conte.

No width or pace in this Spurs side.

Just thinking that myself, they badly need a winger.

Tbh I thought United could be accused of the same yesterday, a lot of the time we were narrow and didn't really utilise the width enough for me.

Just thinking that myself, they badly need a winger.

Tbh I thought United could be accused of the same yesterday, a lot of the time we were narrow and didn't really utilise the width enough for me.
Yeah agree. Not everyone's cup of tea but least Young will give us that genuine option and a good crosser from out wide.

Marcos Alonso has quietly been one of the best value-for-money buys in the league.

Very very good player!

Such a threat from set-pieces. He hit the post 3-4 times last season but still bagged 6 goals. Real great player. Best part is that he did very well in the EPL with both Sunderland and Bolton yet everyone was baffled that we bought him. Big clubs should really target such players who fly under the radar like that.

Such a threat from set-pieces. He hit the post 3-4 times last season but still bagged 6 goals. Real great player. Best part is that he did very well in the EPL with both Sunderland and Bolton yet everyone was baffled that we bought him. Big clubs should really target such players who fly under the radar like that.
Tbh I thought he would do well, but never be this good!

They're sound on both. Particularly when Rose gets back. As they have been the last couple of years.

It's early season two games in. They're finding their feet again. Nottin' more. Nottin' less.
Not really no. Yes Rose will give them pace and better width from WB. But in games like today when teams pack the middle they will struggle. Plus the lack of quality back up in certain possition especially STR.

Alonso's best Chelsea game by far. Bakayoko did well lasting the full game on a single leg and we didn't get bullied in midfield like we usually do. Just a couple of WBs away from a very good side.

Back