The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Good performance, great result.
Still early, but Bakayoko so far seems a great buy. Not necessarily an upgrade on Matic (yet), but on the same level at least.
Rudiger a bit shaky, would love to see more of Christensen as well, to get a clear picture of who's more stable and consistent.

F me if I knew Morata had such a good heading ability.

Terrific talent who's still nowhere near his prime. And after watching that video put up in here from Madrid of his life, he seems a genuinely nice and grounded guy.

Terrific talent who's still nowhere near his prime. And after watching that video put up in here from Madrid of his life, he seems a genuinely nice and grounded guy.

Impressive that he is having an impact despite still adapting to the league. Could have had a couple more today as well.

Good performance, great result.
Still early, but Bakayoko so far seems a great buy. Not necessarily an upgrade on Matic (yet), but on the same level at least.
Rudiger a bit shaky, would love to see more of Christensen as well, to get a clear picture of who's more stable and consistent.

Made the game way harder than it should have been. Really should have won it 3-0 or 4-0.

Christ... really made it hard for ourselves didn't we towards the end? All in all good result at a tough venue. Bakayoko was good and I'm really excited for him. Something has to change regarding our corners though. Fabregas as good as he normally is from open play he isn't that effective on set plays.

Christ... really made it hard for ourselves didn't we towards the end? All in all good result at a tough venue. Bakayoko was good and I'm really excited for him. Something has to change regarding our corners though. Fabregas as good as he normally is from open play he isn't that effective on set plays.

Horrendous pass from Bakayoko at the end though when we counter-attacked and had Leicester on the run.

Horrendous pass from Bakayoko at the end though when we counter-attacked and had Leicester on the run.

Yeah but good game apart from that from him. In the final 15 everyone was making silly mistakes really. Gave them way too much of the ball.

Tammy Abraham voted player of the month for Swansea. RLC voted the same for Crystal Palace. Great week for them.

Just catching up on the Moratta controversy.

Just because Tottenham like to call themselves that doesn't make it right as seems to be the social media theme. The club are right to make an issue of it.

Just catching up on the Moratta controversy.

Just because Tottenham like to call themselves that doesn't make it right as seems to be the social media theme. The club are right to make an issue of it.

This is similar to the N word. If it offends you so much, then why the **** do you use it amongst yourselves?
Don't get me wrong, I condemn any sort of racist behaviour, but you can't have it both ways. We are allowed to say it, but you can't, because it makes you a racist. The hypocrisy in today's society is out of this world.
If it's anti-semitic, then it's anti-semitic for everybody, not just Chelsea, Arsenal, or any other teams fans.

I completely agree but it's the connotation that makes it wholly different. As hypocritical as I'd again agree that sounds.

They class themselves as that, in a self-mocking/ depreciative way down to being consistently labelled with it.

You're, let's be honest, doing the complete opposite intentionally to offend them.

Neither's right but you just can't do the later in 2017. The same way you couldn't the N word which would be used in the same vein in this instance. It probably won't have much if any effect as Chelsea still throw FAR worse at Tottenham about the Holocaust. (As do many other clubs to their continued shame.). But the club has done the right thing by being seen to be proactive and acting on this.

Good performance from Chelsea. Not even tested though. Qarabag are a bag of *****.

I've seen a lot of comments regarding Zappacosta's goal. I can't find a clear footage, but on last nights broadcast, there was a replay from behind the goal, and as soon as he shot, he was looking at the goal. For me that is clear indication that he knew what he was doing, given the fact that the goalkeeper was out of position.

I've seen a lot of comments regarding Zappacosta's goal. I can't find a clear footage, but on last nights broadcast, there was a replay from behind the goal, and as soon as he shot, he was looking at the goal. For me that is clear indication that he knew what he was doing, given the fact that the goalkeeper was out of position.

He never looks at the goal. We've got all the footage. We've seen the behind the goal slomo, they actually ran it during the goals show. He looks up twice to cross. He never looks at goal or where he is shooting. His head is down when he hits it. There is no moment he could have picked his spot

He never looks at the goal. We've got all the footage. We've seen the behind the goal slomo, they actually ran it during the goals show. He looks up twice to cross. He never looks at goal or where he is shooting. His head is down when he hits it. There is no moment he could have picked his spot
View attachment 83516

Back