The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
What the f**k is Luiz doing lately. It's like Cahill's start of the season last year.

Great European nights that this club lives for. What a performance! Truly deserved win. Hazard was on another planet at times.

Class from Simeone in his post-match presser as well. Really hope we can see him manage us one day. Would be absolutely the perfect fit for this club.

Players look absolutely gassed from the Madrid trip. Looks like we will lose this one. Thankfully not too pivotal at this stage.

Absolute garbage today. Conte screwed up the Morata replacement IMO, playing with no strikers was an invitation to attack us. I don't think City was better, but we made it easy for them.

Poor lineup and substitutions. Conte got it all wrong. Willian was playing for City.

Absolute garbage today. Conte screwed up the Morata replacement IMO, playing with no strikers was an invitation to attack us. I don't think City was better, but we made it easy for them.

We were doing well till Morata got sent off. Could very well have scored a couple if not for some extremely marginal offside decisions. Conte made a huge mistake playing without a striker.

We need to chat about Cesc. Terrible in a system that favours him. Never thought I'd be saying this but looking forward to what Drinkwater can do.

We need to chat about Cesc. Terrible in a system that favours him. Never thought I'd be saying this but looking forward to what Drinkwater can do.

Disagree completely. Let him get used to it. Just like most everyone else, he was doing well before Morata got forced off and Conte inexplicably went with his striker-less formation.

Willian doing well for the opposition, Alonso not being where he's supposed to be, Conte getting the team wrong again. Standard procedure.

Not seen it. Wouldn't have said anything. But it has to be said .....

You just lost to Roy Hodgson!

Forget Palaces first win. That pales into insignificance. You just lost to a team managed by The Hodge!

I think alcohol is in order. LOTS of alcohol!

Not seen it. Wouldn't have said anything. But it has to be said .....

You just lost to Roy Hodgson!

Forget Palaces first win. That pales into insignificance. You just lost to a team managed by The Hodge!

I think alcohol is in order. LOTS of alcohol!

Come on mate, Woy's back-to-basics style of football is actually good for a team in such a situation like this.

Woy will make them drill the defensive shape until their feet start to bleed, then they'll boot it up the pitch to Zaha, score from counters and stay in PL, which is what he was hired for in a first place.

Roy isn't a bad manager, in fact as Tyton rightly explains, with a team like Palace he's perfect tbh.

He still took Fulham to a EL final beating the likes of Juventus or Milan can't remember exactly on the way.

Hodgson isn't a bad manager?!!!!!

Now I need alcohol. LOTS of alcohol! to try reason with that statement.

Back