The Chelsea Thread

Does Moratta ever go anything except from role around on the floor from the slightest contact?

Good finish will give him that! Bakayoko is just terrible. Love Kante, Rudiger now he’s settled and Alonso and Willilan. What’s up with Hazard couldn’t look any less interested if he tried.

Last edited:
1 of the VERY few times I’ll ever say this, haha, but GET IN!

A Chelsea win will do nicely.

Why would you want a Chelsea win, surely Tottenham winning all but guarantees top four?

It does but then it pulls Tottenham back to within 2 points with a game in hand on ourselves.

Not been concerned about the top 4 place for months in all honesty. So the less rivals for second the better.

*Edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
They have a manager who don't want to be there, they have players who don't want to be there/play for Conte and they have psychedelic owner capable of changing mood more often than woman in PMS.

Top 10 is a good finish if you ask me.

I was at the game so didn’t see anything of the game on sky sports but apparently a reporter interviewing Rudiger after the game asked something along the lines of if he thinks the team let Ray Wilkins down with that performance? If true what a disgusting thing to say.

Thank god for Giroud heh!

Such a good impact striker! Loads of chelsea fans are calling for him to start over morata but I think he is a lot better to bring off the bench and change the game like he did today. Did it so many times for arsenal and also when he has started for us his performances haven’t been anything special.

Alonso out of the cup semi final as he should be for an awful tackle, however with the rules about not overturning a decision made by the referee how did Mike Dean see nothing of the challenge he was looking right at it from about 10 yards away

Huddersfield at Chelsea just now 'This is a library .... '

Uhmm, lads. There's no books yer know?

Small minded mentality clubs with their ***** lower league chants.

Got to question why Conte would change the team and system in a must-win game?

Now, bar an absolutely stunning result from a Brighton side with the second worst away record and joint lowest away goals scored away at Anfield, the only unbeaten home ground in the league; he's gone from 3 game clear Champions to Europa League football.

Quite the fall from grace in 12 months.

But then there's still the FA Cup to try win and that's nottin' to be sniffed at.