The Chelsea Thread

They were fighting a losing battle when they sold Matic & Costa to replace them with Bakayoko, who has like 1 good game in every 10, and Morata who for all the talent, has one of the weakest mentalities I've seen (so glad we ended up with Lukaku). Replaced warriors with fairies.

But for his bad decisions, I do feel pretty bad for the Italian, I do like him. If he was properly backed by the board/had a bit of luck convincing his first choice targets, he'd probably have something along the lines of this:

View attachment 53816

A little bit light in midfield, but word has it that Conte didn't want to sell Matic at all whatsoever, so you could say his wishes was to keep him and stick him in there alongside Conte. That'd be one **** of a team.

I just hope Conte get's out of his current apathy/ nark toward's everything Chelsea and at least try's to motivate them the Cup Final.

Because right now this is fixing to be one of the most boring, least interesting Cup Final's in a long time that's just not grabbing the interest like a Chelsea/ Utd final should.

It still baffles me that they pulled trigger for Drinkwater and Barkley(considering price he is a steal).

Apologies for it being the wrong thread, but the right WB on that graphic ..... There's a lot of rumours flying around that he might not play at all next season as he's done his MCL to go along with the ACL.

Which would be even more rotten luck on top of missing out starting a European Cup Final and WC as he's now having to deal with.

Something very strange about Chelsea recent transfer dealings. But nothing surprises me with regards to Chelsea

Hazard was such a selfish ***** today. Happy for the result.

Yes, I am still alive. :D

I see that the UK government is mucking Roman around at the moment-and Russia in general. Romans visa has not yet been granted after it expired. (As a a result of the diplomatic tensions from the Salisbury nerve agent attack by Russia). Found out via the Financial Times.

Although the visa isn't being denied, would be interesting to see what would happen if it was.

Last edited:
The whole ***-for-tat, 'r dicks bigger than your ****' B/S with the Russians has been going on for WAY too long now and needs to stop. (One can dream.).

The 120 notes they charge for the visa, and all the inconvenience to have to go the Russia Embassy for one, which is reciprocated on our behalf to them when they come over here ..... Political arm flexing that hits the average Joe harder than anyone.

View image on Twitter

Liam Twomey
@liam_twomey

Interesting placement of trophy emojis by Willian here... #cfc

Mod@CFCMod
I think it's safe to say Willian is gone in the summer, he refused to give an interview before and after the match. He didn't celebrate and left the stadium super early. Only time he was happy was when he met Jose.

Safe to say he will be gone. Was even signing Utd shirts and talking to fans on FTD in the car park as he was leaving. Click on Mourinho pic to see the vid of him and Willian getting friendly after the whistle.

View image on Twitter

Liam Twomey
@liam_twomey

Interesting placement of trophy emojis by Willian here... #cfc

Mod@CFCMod
I think it's safe to say Willian is gone in the summer, he refused to give an interview before and after the match. He didn't celebrate and left the stadium super early. Only time he was happy was when he met Jose.

Safe to say he will be gone. Was even signing Utd shirts and talking to fans on FTD in the car park as he was leaving. Click on Mourinho pic to see the vid of him and Willian getting friendly after the whistle.

What a ridiculously immature gesture from him. Glad to be rid of him.

I don't want Willian if it means Martial out. I'd take him to maybe replace Mata in the squad, who has seen better days, but that's as far as it goes.

I don't want Willian if it means Martial out. .... .

Forget any other player he's at risk with. For him to get to the stage where he's potentially forcing out a superb young talent like Martial just blows my mind.

I see Roman has been granted Israeli citizenship following continued delays with his UK visa application. Ok then.

I see Roman has been granted Israeli citizenship following continued delays with his UK visa application. Ok then.
Apparently he doesn’t have to pay tax for the first decade and doesn’t have to declare how he earnt his money, no idea why he never went for it earlier if those are the terms.

Apparently he doesn’t have to pay tax for the first decade and doesn’t have to declare how he earnt his money, no idea why he never went for it earlier if those are the terms.

Yeah been reading up more on it. Also now richest person in Israel if I'm not mistaken, and donated millions to Israeli research.