The Chelsea Thread

Yer i can see us changing our system to fit Torres as from next season. One player i think who will link up really well with him is McEachran, he feeds balls through very well and im sure hima nd Torres could get a good partnership going.

You raise a good point about Drogba and im not sure mate. He is now 33 and maybe just maybe we have seen the best of him now.If Mourinho is still at Madrid next season then i can see him going their and maybe even Kaka being part of the deal playing behind Torres in a kind of 4-2-3-1 formation. But if Mourinho is not at Madrid then i can see him taking a huge pay cut in a very small deal going back to Marseille.

You'll need to, he'll only be a **** if things don't go his way, much like C.Ronaldo. I've seen very little of McEachran, but if he is all he is cracked up to be he could be a good player in the future, heard his passing in fantastic.

I can see Drogba going back to Marseille myself, maybe Torres was signed as a direct replacement? That's the most likely scenario for me.

Just wondering Jacko, do you reckon Carlo will stay if Chelsea finish top 4, but fail to win any silverware?

You'll need to, he'll only be a **** if things don't go his way, much like C.Ronaldo. I've seen very little of McEachran, but if he is all he is cracked up to be he could be a good player in the future, heard his passing in fantastic.

I can see Drogba going back to Marseille myself, maybe Torres was signed as a direct replacement? That's the most likely scenario for me.

Just wondering Jacko, do you reckon Carlo will stay if Chelsea finish top 4, but fail to win any silverware?

Definatly agree that Torres has been bought in as a long term Drogba replacement.

Honestly with Romans track record i think he will sack Carlo although he shouldnt do. For any manager to win the double in his first season is somthing special and yes we have had a very poor season by our standards but we are a team in changing times i believe. So in a nutshell no he shouldnt be sacked if we only finish in the top 4 but the reality is he proberly will.

Thats very harsh on Ronaldo, Fergie asked him for one more season and he delivered. He got goals and played very well indeed, putting in 100%

Thats very harsh on Ronaldo, Fergie asked him for one more season and he delivered. He got goals and played very well indeed, putting in 100%

I meant in terms of getting frustrated when things don't go his way. Wasn't just singling him out. :)

Great win today and gives Arsenal and Utd another reason to look over their shoulder. For me Malouda has gone back to the old Malouda and it annoys me so much. At the back end of last season i wouldnt have swapped him for any other left sided player in the world. I think there is a good chance he may leave in the summer as Zhirkov plays very well when fit and he also is a few years younger than Malouda.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Also i love adding every time it happens that how passionate Roman was today. It just makes me laugh when people (mainly other teams fans) questions his passion and love for the club. Jelousy and wishful thinking comes to mind.

Great win today and gives Arsenal and Utd another reason to look over their shoulder. For me Malouda has gone back to the old Malouda and it annoys me so much. At the back end of last season i wouldnt have swapped him for any other left sided player in the world. I think there is a good chance he may leave in the summer as Zhirkov plays very well when fit and he also is a few years younger than Malouda.

Meh. If United loss against Chelsea when they meet in the Premier League, then United will start looking backwards towards the small dot trailing behind that is Chelsea ;).

Also, Messi is left sided. Would you swap him for Malouda?

Meh. If United loss against Chelsea when they meet in the Premier League, then United will start looking backwards towards the small dot trailing behind that is Chelsea ;).

Also, Messi is left sided. Would you swap him for Malouda?

By the time Chelsea meet Utd the gap could be very short indeed, on paper Chelsea have the easier fixtures. Messi cuts in from the right mainly and at this moment in time i would swap Malouda for anyone... Even Bebe or Obertan lol.

By the time Chelsea meet Utd the gap could be very short indeed, on paper Chelsea have the easier fixtures. Messi cuts in from the right mainly and at this moment in time i would swap Malouda for anyone... Even Bebe or Obertan lol.

Yeah but you never know with this season. You could be even further behind ;)
Also I doubt Bebe or Obertan would be better ;)

Well no. I tend to watch good teams play ;)
But no. He can't be that bad. 11 goals this season.

Yes but alot of them 11 goals were scored in the first half of the season when he was playing well. He has recently gone off form and hasnt really performed and I would like to see Zhirkov given more of chance to prove himself which Ancelotti has given him in recent games.

i dont get the Obertan hate on this website tbh, He isnt that bad, he is quick and can beat a player with Skill, if he worked on his final ball, he could be a very very good player indeed. Bebe no-one can blast, as no-one has seen him play, and when he has played, he hasnt been poor.

i dont get the Obertan hate on this website tbh, He isnt that bad, he is quick and can beat a player with Skill, if he worked on his final ball, he could be a very very good player indeed. Bebe no-one can blast, as no-one has seen him play, and when he has played, he hasnt been poor.

Even Fergie said they weren't fit to wear the United shirt. However this thread is about Chelsea, I would suggest moving back on-topic.

Sign Neymar, next summer, put him in Malouda place and case solved ;)

Well not reallyoO) Neymar is still very young and you dont know how well he will adapt to the premeir league if he ever comes to England.

Even Fergie said they weren't fit to wear the United shirt. However this thread is about Chelsea, I would suggest moving back on-topic.

He said that for one game against Crawley. When he said the majority of the team wasnt fit that game.... :S

Anyway wanna continue VM me.

I think Malouda is just aging a bit, and they should look into a young english replacement.

Lucas Piazon. aint seem much of him, decent goal he scored for Brazill/

A pretty busy day in the papers and on websites about Chelsea.

First story is Ancelotti believes Ramires could become the best Brazilian to ever play in the PL and i believe with his recent performances he could become a massive player for Chelsea.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6835784,00.html

Second story is from David Luiz talking about Torres and basicly saying he will start to score goals very shortly. A nice touch from Luiz and just trying to give his team mate a boost which may help.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6835669,00.html

The third story is that Carlo Ancelotti says he wants to stay at Chelsea until 2014 and then possibly manage the Italian national side. I really hope Chelsea stick with Carlo or i will be a very ****** off man.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6835651,00.html

And last of all as we all know Chelsea have finally agreed to sign Sao Paulo youngster Lucas Piazon who will join us in January 2012. I have seen very little of the lad but from what i have seen he looks very impressive and i am looking forward to seeing the lad a few more times until he joins us.
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2324419,00.html

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:24 PM ----------

Another story and this one comes from Danny Sturridge who says he cant wait to get back to Chelsea and show what he has got. I cant wait too see Danny back at the bridge and i think he and Torres could be a great partnership.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6836547,00.html

Whats your lots view on Wednesday and the likely to go through over two legs. For me it is too tight to call, althought Luiz being out could just win it for us.