The Chelsea Thread

He does a good job in his first year, club backs him with lots of money, he signs 5000 players but doesn't even get a proper preseason to integrate them because of the whole virus business. Very unlucky.

Makes me laugh all the Chelsea fans who slated him at PSG coming out the woodwork calling him a world class elite level manager now 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

He does a good job in his first year, club backs him with lots of money, he signs 5000 players but doesn't even get a proper preseason to integrate them because of the whole virus business. Very unlucky.
The ground work he made himself. THere was no need to go that crazy in transfer market if you already have players in that spot and he does not have good pedigree in handling this kind of team. His tactical and man managment has been bad. Should have waited few years before making the jump.

Tactically shocking as well tbh. Was never gonna last the season. Will be surprised if Tuchel last all next season.

Tuchel can be good for Chelsea, dont understand the hate on it. PSG was too much for him and all structure + players are hard to handle for any coach. He played good football in previous clubs. We have several German managers showing much better tactical awarnes and being suitable for PL.
Think he is bretty flexible with tactics so it will be intresting to see how things play out and who will be sold in summer. Think their midfield needs a bit of overhaul.

But anyway he is better than Lampard so there is that.

Last edited:
The ground work he made himself. THere was no need to go that crazy in transfer market if you already have players in that spot and he does not have good pedigree in handling this kind of team. His tactical and man managment has been bad. Should have waited few years before making the jump.

Tuchel can be good for Chelsea, dont understand the hate on it. PSG was too much for him and all structure + players are hard to handle for any coach. He played good football in previous clubs. We have several German managers showing much better tactical awarnes and being suitable for PL.
Think he is bretty flexible with tactics so it will be intresting to see how things play out and who will be sold in summer. Think their midfield needs a bit of overhaul.

But anyway he is better than Lampard so there is that.
I give it 12-18 months before he’s fallen out with someone in the hierarchy at the club. Has happened everywhere he has managed. And he won’t get away in the prem with any kind racism stuff like he did at PSG either.

What a pedestrian performance although I know some lads that'll say they dominated 🙃
Dont understand Kovacic and Jorghino midfield. They dont suit to play together. Mount has been only bright star this season for them and he is benched as everyone though.

That was absolutely awful! And to make it worse you have Chelsea fans saying the squad needs a massive overhaul 😂😂😂

NO amount of money would suffice with that humongous fraud managing you!

Hopefully the utter wham on Tuchel will dampen down now.
Think there are ton more managers who can be labeled as fraud. Calling Tuchel humongous fraud is tad much. Let's see next season where they will be

Think there are ton more managers who can be labeled as fraud. Calling Tuchel humongous fraud is tad much. Let's see next season where they will be

Battling Solksjaer for a top 4 place.

That's as good as it gets. Book it.

*Edit* Not often I EVER want Chelsea to win any game of football. But I really hope they beat Porto.

Presuming we beat Madrid, I can't wait to put the fraud back in his box over two European games.

Last edited:
Battling Solksjaer for a top 4 place.

That's as good as it gets. Book it.

*Edit* Not often I EVER want Chelsea to win any game of football. But I really hope they beat Porto.

Presuming we beat Madrid, I can't wait to put the fraud back in his box over two European games.

He maybe put in his place before then. I've been trying to make Chelsea fans understand this unbeaten run is just the typical new manager bounce. As a united fan, I know what that feels like.