The Clusterquack - 248 goals in a season. Quad With Barca, Treble with Killie.

i changed a few thing i can upload if the owner doesnt mind but all was changed wet pieces and more closing down of the oposition

superb tactic with barca win treble and with Spain win World Cup

i changed a few thing i can upload if the owner doesnt mind but all was changed wet pieces and more closing down of the oposition

What did you change regarding freekicks and long throws then? Curious...

Is this tactic form 15.3.2 update ? Because i see in here that people have success with it , but i found it difficult to make it work. I tried it with Atletico , Inter , Liverpool , Botev Plovdiv , Columbia and Uruguay(played at least 20 games with it) and i did't get any good results . It was like 10 wins 6 draws(were i was lucky to draw) and 4 losses. I didn't make any SS because i didn't think that it will be importent . I now regret it. I guess that it was me that make something wrong with the tactic but.... Now i think that its no good for this stupid update...
So my question is - Is that tested on 15.3.2 and if yes , can i see some screenshots of your games ?

20 odd games from 6 teams. You really are taking the **** now.

20 odd games from 6 teams. You really are taking the **** now.
I am on a verge of deleting this game ,and installing it again with the older update... This is getting @!#$@#$! !!! I dont have any luck with any of these tread tactics its always performing strangely different to other people :( So i ask is this for 15.3.2 ?

yes 20+ games with each team... Will anyone or the author of this tactic answer the question... Is this for 15.3.2 ?

yes 20+ games with each team... Will anyone or the author of this tactic answer the question... Is this for 15.3.2 ?

It is for 15.3.2.

As for the tactics on this forum not working, you shouldn't be that surprised. It's just that they're all really attacking tactics trying to keep the game "plug and play", while SI are constantly trying to shift it over to match-to-match tactic tinkering. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

It's either use a downloadable tactic and stick with it or spend countless hours trying to learn the ME and how to adapt to the opposition.

How is any of your replies answer my question ?

Well in all honesty you've not exactly asked a question I can help you with. Just bleating about how it doesn't work without offering any rationale as to why is pointless. Upload all the saves and i'll look at them. Lets see how much of the OP you followed. Then we'll take it from there.

As for asking for screenshots, they are in the opening post, which I am sure you just forgot about.

Well in all honesty you've not exactly asked a question I can help you with. Just bleating about how it doesn't work without offering any rationale as to why is pointless. Upload all the saves and i'll look at them. Lets see how much of the OP you followed. Then we'll take it from there.

As for asking for screenshots, they are in the opening post, which I am sure you just forgot about.
Are you kidding me right now ??? I ASKED IS THAT TACTIC IS FOR 15.3.2 UPDATE ? And the screenshot - I don't need SS from the OP , i need SS from someone who had success with this tactic on 15.3.2 update !
If you don't have anything to type , don't type ... Its better to sit back and look stupid ,than saying something and confirming it...

Are you kidding me right now ??? I ASKED IS THAT TACTIC IS FOR 15.3.2 UPDATE ? And the screenshot - I don't need SS from the OP , i need SS from someone who had success with this tactic on 15.3.2 update !
If you don't have anything to type , don't type ... Its better to sit back and look stupid ,than saying something and confirming it...

Here's the Next Gen...

Apologies in advance to the mods. I'll delete when requested.

I compiled the post below after noticing similar daft posts had been made on other threads.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/search.php?searchid=9221346

So to reply.

The tactic is for the most up to date update. Why would I upload a tactic AFTER the update for a previous version? Do people ask if the condom burst after the kid is born where you are from? Are you still worried you could be aborted? I mean they should have but then again how was your father to know cross species breeding was possible. It was just another family pet to him.

Also the saved game file is in the opening post. If you were that keen to find out if it was for this update you could have found out in less than a minute. But no. You wanted to go full mong and start slabbering on your keyboard some more.

Some folk like me actually paid for the game legitimately, instead of hawking their maw off at a street corner for cash to fund their window licking and downloading illegally.

Now I am aware Tower has also posted you results from his Southampton save but i'm assuming you won't have registered that. Also, a few other folk have posted results. Why they would be for any other update than the most recent one is between you and your therapist, who is no doubt underpaid.

On the plus side I suppose you will be getting £30 a week extra from the dole for being so fundamentally moronic.

Last edited:
Apologies in advance to the mods. I'll delete when requested.

So to reply.

On the plus side I suppose you will be getting £30 a week extra from the dole for being so fundamentally retarded.

The tactic is for the most up to date update. Why would I upload a tactic AFTER the update for a previous version? Do people ask if the condom is burst after the kid is born where you are from? Are you still worried you could be aborted? I mean they ******* should have but then again how was your father to know cross species breeding was possible. It was just another family pet to him.

Also the saved game file is in the opening post. If you were that keen to find out if it was for this update you could have found out in less than a minute. But no. You wanted to go full mong and start slabbering on your keyboard some more.

Some folk like me actually paid for the game legitimately, instead of hawking their maw off at a street corner for cash to fund their window licking.

Here is screenshots showing the update and from a successful save;
View attachment 891097 View attachment 891098

Now I am aware Tower has also posted you results from his Southampton save but i'm assuming you won't have pulled your **** out your gran's corpse long enough to register that.

So to summarise, you are a weapons grade fucktard who wanted a reaction. Hope you enjoyed getting it. Must be a killer for you being an overweight loner with no friends who has to try to wind people up online just so you can get a reaction to kick your **** into life long enough to fiddle the neighbour's dog.

I suppose you are just misunderstood and I am sure the court will take that into account you ******* tool.
You on the drink again? :O

If anyone has any legitimate issues please upload your save and I will look into it. It may well be the tactic can be improved because of it and i'll happily take on board constructive criticism.

The tactic is not the best on the forum, it just worked for me repeatedly following certain instructions. Hence why I offer to look into folk's saved games to tell them how to use it more effectively.

So far I think I am one of the very few tactic authors that actually offers to help folk amend their save to help them, instead of just giving "follow the op" repetitive replies. If I can help I will.

Likewise if there is an issue folk are having i.e. defensive set pieces etc, I'll look into it and again into the save games.

I'm willing to sink the time in to help legitimate queries. I'm not willing to entertain bullshit like the above though.

Apologies for the invective which was vile and repellent but i'm finding **** like that tedious and annoying. It's not even creatively trolling.

Last edited:
hey chrissy this tactic with this instructions could fit with another formation like a 4-3-3 with ifs or a 4-4-2 or making the central striker as a Attaking midfield? got the ideas but havent got the knowledge to implement it :( thanks in advice!