The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

Is that a bad thing or does other attribute increased make up for it?

For me I would rarely have someone tutored if the tutor has low(er) determination. Only if the tutor has some PPMs that can only be learnt through tutoring I would consider it. The other mentals will always naturally increase with age. That's just me though.

These are the best i could find in my ajax save.
Quiroga is my wonder striker. Pijnenburg from my own youth.
Lopez i just aquired and bizioktis ive had him in my youth for a year.
Nilson is my rock at the defence.

Amazing group of youngsters. My favourite of the lot is Elias Louis. The guy is going to be an absolute monster.

haha i have the same feelings, i've had him since he was 15. i'm debating when to unleash him, might just sell coquelin and put him in the squad

picked this guy up start of 2nd season (or halfway)

paid 675k for him from Vit Guim

Just signed this chubby fellow from Schalke!! He was in their first team squad first season, he looks insane!!
View attachment 286332

I dunno what's goin on with my save, but i haven't had any Brazilian regens come through at all since the 1st season!? Normally you get hundreds of them. Any one got any ideas what the **** has gone on??

Just signed this chubby fellow from Schalke!! He was in their first team squad first season, he looks insane!!
View attachment 286332
Haha. I had water in my mouth and managed to turn away from my monitor just in time when I saw that dude's face! Never seen a fat regen before!

Just found an insane beast of a centreback, first time I've ever gotten a wonderkid!
Any ideas how I should train him? I've never done it before, but I have to​ with this fella!!!
View attachment 286627

Haha. I had water in my mouth and managed to turn away from my monitor just in time when I saw that dude's face! Never seen a fat regen before!

Fat and fast, with good finishing and composure. Makes me think of Ronaldo.

Best I've ever seen :)

Scout told that he would be available for 1.3M Pound, I made a 2M bid but rejected. Working on it.
A89jvJsCQAAtOMf.jpg:large