Player: Jack Wilshere
Team you are managing: Real Madrid
Team who are Selling : Arsenal
Offer: £6 million
Year: 2016/2017

Jack's 25 years old and a decent player. Thought that I need to strengthen the Attacking Midfield as Kaka is aging and the managers before me leave me a run-down squad.

Player: Fabregas
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Buying: Barcelona
Price: £89 Million
Year: Jan 2011
Other info:

Player: Akos Buzsaky
Team you are managing: Leicester
Team who are selling: QPR
Offer: £3 mln
Year: 2010

or

Player: Adel Taarbacht
Team you are managing: Leicester
Team who are selling: QPR
Offer: £2.5 - £3 mln
Year: 2010

Other Info: I need a good AMC I wanted Douglas but work permissions didnt allow me now im looking at these two. The price is not a problem I dont know which one would be a better AMC for my team.
i'd choose adel taarabt :)
Player: Jack Wilshere
Team you are managing: Real Madrid
Team who are Selling : Arsenal
Offer: £6 million
Year: 2016/2017

Jack's 25 years old and a decent player. Thought that I need to strengthen the Attacking Midfield as Kaka is aging and the managers before me leave me a run-down squad.
deal on any day.
Player: Jason Lowe
Team you are managing: Leeds
Team who are buying: QPR
Offer: £1,5 million
Year: 2013/2014
View attachment 193612
Reports say he can still improve
no deal. try keeping him for a season or 2. you can sell him later for more if he doesnt develop well eventually.
Player: Fabregas
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Buying: Barcelona
Price: £89 Million
Year: Jan 2011
Other info:
deal.

Player: Mahmadou Sakho
Team you are managing: Fiorentina
Team who are buying: Man City(who else?)
Offer: €1 433 750 000Million Plus aguero gaitan and hart

Redicoulous offer right?

Redicoulous offer right?

Deal. Even if you sold him and bought him back for his buy back price, you still make a 400m profit and you get 3 excellent players (H). Did they actually make that offer or did you use FMRTE?

Redicoulous offer right?

yeah right
i assume you're controlling city to buy your player
if you want to cheat use the editor, and give yourself as much cash as you want and all players that you want
and you have the nerve to come here and ask us should you sell your player for more than one billion €uro
with that money city could buy fiorentina, not sakho, and still have some spare money left

Deal. Even if you sold him and bought him back for his buy back price, you still make a 400m profit and you get 3 excellent players (H). Did they actually make that offer or did you use FMRTE?

No offence Jordan, but did you honestly believe him? :L

yeah right
i assume you're controlling city to buy your player
if you want to cheat use the editor, and give yourself as much cash as you want and all players that you want
and you have the nerve to come here and ask us should you sell your player for more than one billion €uro
with that money city could buy fiorentina, not sakho, and still have some spare money left

Man city(cpu) made this offer for some odd reason

Man city(cpu) made this offer for some odd reason

Do you honestly think we are all fecking stupid? The maximum I've EVER seen the CPU offer is £122m. For a 3 time Ballon D'Or regen. Not a slightly above average CB.

Come back when you decide to play the game honestly. If you are soooo sure you aren't cheating, show us the City landmarks page under History.
/rant

Back on track:
Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger
Team Managing: WBA
Team Selling: FC Bayern
Price: £3m
Info: Getting on now at 32, however I see him as CM backup and as a tutor.

Do you honestly think we are all fecking stupid? The maximum I've EVER seen the CPU offer is £122m. For a 3 time Ballon D'Or regen. Not a slightly above average CB.

Come back when you decide to play the game honestly. If you are soooo sure you aren't cheating, show us the City landmarks page under History.
/rant

Depends on the status of your club? Top 4 nah but anywhere below that and he could be quite useful

Back on track:

/rant

Back on track:

Deal...Bastian is a good player with a lot of experience

Romelu lukaku- on balance i would say deal
1) if you are patient with him + its a long-term game, i recks he could become a top striker if given time.
2) if you dont bombard him with games, as i remember not great stamina.
hope this helps :)

Player Simon Kjaer
Team you are managing:Bayern Munchen
Team who are /selling:Wolfsburg
Offer:23 m.
Year:2011
Other Info:I need a good CD.I scout a lot but Kjaer i think is the right one for me.I sold Van Buyten because he has a poor perfomance,and i got in CD Badstuber,Jerome Boateng,Breno.I've tryed very much to put Boateng or Breno near Badstuber but they wasn't too good enough,I conceed 1-2 goals per match.

Player Simon Kjaer
Team you are managing:Bayern Munchen
Team who are /selling:Wolfsburg
Offer:23 m.
Year:2011
Other Info:I need a good CD.I scout a lot but Kjaer i think is the right one for me.I sold Van Buyten because he has a poor perfomance,and i got in CD Badstuber,Jerome Boateng,Breno.I've tryed very much to put Boateng or Breno near Badstuber but they wasn't too good enough,I conceed 1-2 goals per match.

deal but also try borussia dortmund they ahve good CB's for like 12 mill

Borussia dortumn have Subotic-25-30mil and Hummels 25-30 mil and they don't want to leave.I go for Kjaer thanks

Player: Andres D'Allesandro
Team you are managing:Coventry City
Team who are Buying: Manchester United
Offer:11 m.
Year:Jan 2012
Other Info: Made it to prem , signed him for 7.5mil he is 30 almost 31 but has been on fire this season attracting interest from united , villareal , lazio & HSV should i ask for more?
i can get farfan as a replacement for 4mil but is he any good?