View attachment 194113
Selling(me)
Buying: Man United
Offer: 4m plus 25% of next sale
Other info: He is first team! Madrid offered 4.8m but i asked for 5m and they withdrew their offer! Could i get more for him or is 4m the most United will give me
Deal or No Deal

City just offered the same but with 4.8m do i ask for more?or take it ?

Mats Hummels
Selling: Dortmund
Buying: Chelsea (Me)
Transfer fee: 20M pounds
Other info: I'm in the second season, I have Phil Jones, Serdar Tasci, Varane out on loan and an unhappy Terry who's playing awful (6.72 in 13 matches). I have a transfer budget of 44M.

Mats Hummels
Selling: Dortmund
Buying: Chelsea (Me)
Transfer fee: 20M pounds
Other info: I'm in the second season, I have Phil Jones, Serdar Tasci, Varane out on loan and an unhappy Terry who's playing awful (6.72 in 13 matches). I have a transfer budget of 44M.

Deffinitely purchse :)

View attachment 194113
Selling(me)
Buying: Man United
Offer: 4m plus 25% of next sale
Other info: He is first team! Madrid offered 4.8m but i asked for 5m and they withdrew their offer! Could i get more for him or is 4m the most United will give me
Deal or No Deal

No deal, train him then you'll see wether you want him or you will sell him for more

Player: This guy. I can't decide whether he's as good as he looks.

View attachment 194173

His wagon wheel and the amount of bright blue in his stats looks terrific. Great physically with the agility and balance of a ballet dancer, good mental stats (especially composure / decisions / off the ball). But considering he has 16 technique, the stats that govern actually doing things with the ball are underwhelming - 15 passing, 14 finishing, 12 dribbling, 12 crossing. They're alright, it's just for someone with that athleticism, intelligence and technique you'd expect more. 13 flair isn't impressive either. So I wonder whether, despite being great physically and always in the right place, he just isn't going to create or score goals.

His history says he won't, because he's had five seasons with Dortmund and never had an average rating above 7. But maybe he's been unlucky or would shine in a better team. So would you buy him based on his stats?

My team: Juventus. His: Dortmund. Year: 2017/18. Offer: He has a release fee of £19m. That would probably take up the rest of my transfer budget for the summer - but that's not a problem if he's worth it, because I've already filled all the gaps and my targets are all either signed or ruled out.

All thoughts appreciated :)

Player: This guy. I can't decide whether he's as good as he looks.

View attachment 194173

His wagon wheel and the amount of bright blue in his stats looks terrific. Great physically with the agility and balance of a ballet dancer, good mental stats (especially composure / decisions / off the ball). But considering he has 16 technique, the stats that govern actually doing things with the ball are underwhelming - 15 passing, 14 finishing, 12 dribbling, 12 crossing. They're alright, it's just for someone with that athleticism, intelligence and technique you'd expect more. 13 flair isn't impressive either. So I wonder whether, despite being great physically and always in the right place, he just isn't going to create or score goals.

His history says he won't, because he's had five seasons with Dortmund and never had an average rating above 7. But maybe he's been unlucky or would shine in a better team. So would you buy him based on his stats?

My team: Juventus. His: Dortmund. Year: 2017/18. Offer: He has a release fee of £19m. That would probably take up the rest of my transfer budget for the summer - but that's not a problem if he's worth it, because I've already filled all the gaps and my targets are all either signed or ruled out.

All thoughts appreciated :)

£19m is a bit much for a gamble but might as well take it. He would do well as a Deep Lying Forward - Attack and Support or even a Terquartista.

Deal.

Selling: Ajax
Buying: Bolton (me)
Season: Start of 4th season.
Player: Christian Eriksen
Ajax are demanding 9 million pounds.
Scout say 5 million should do it. Offered till 6 million + clauses.
Ajax won't budge from 9 million. Frustrating.

I play a 4-5-1 and use an adv playmaker support + cm attack combo in front of a dm. I am developing 2 partnerships currently:
Cairney ( L foot ) cm attack + Alexandre Coeff ( R foot ) adv playmaker
Jamie o'Hara ( L foot ) adv playmaker + Thiago Alcantra ( R foot ) cm attack.

While Coeff does well, O'hara does not seem to do well in spite of having decent stats.
I have Ilkay Gundongan but he is far too selfish and lazy to play in the playmaker role on the left. So I am looking at Christian Eriksen. Should I shell out 9 million pounds ? If I combine him with Thiago, will not the midfield be rather light weight, despite a DM behind them ?

Perhaps I should by Eriksen and sell Gundongan.

Buy Erisken ?
Sell Gundongan ?

Selling: Ajax
Buying: Bolton (me)
Season: Start of 4th season.
Player: Christian Eriksen
Ajax are demanding 9 million pounds.
Scout say 5 million should do it. Offered till 6 million + clauses.
Ajax won't budge from 9 million. Frustrating.

I play a 4-5-1 and use an adv playmaker support + cm attack combo in front of a dm. I am developing 2 partnerships currently:
Cairney ( L foot ) cm attack + Alexandre Coeff ( R foot ) adv playmaker
Jamie o'Hara ( L foot ) adv playmaker + Thiago Alcantra ( R foot ) cm attack.

While Coeff does well, O'hara does not seem to do well in spite of having decent stats.
I have Ilkay Gundongan but he is far too selfish and lazy to play in the playmaker role on the left. So I am looking at Christian Eriksen. Should I shell out 9 million pounds ? If I combine him with Thiago, will not the midfield be rather light weight, despite a DM behind them ?

Perhaps I should by Eriksen and sell Gundongan.

Buy Erisken ?
Sell Gundongan ?

I'd go for the £9m, he was a lethal player in my save. Top of the assists charts (unofrtunately I didn't buy him).
And I don't know about the partnerships, sorry about that.

Im Aston Villa on LFC latest update(todays) and Ive bought Cahill and Otamendi.
Richard Dunne
Team Managing: Aston Villa
Team Buying: Sunderland and Malaga
Fee: £5.25m and £4.8m
I will only have Otamendi,Cahill and Clark as I sold Collins and Cuillear but I am thinking of getting Matip on loan for cover.

Thanks for the reply Keshs001... Something strange is going on in my game... Well, I put in a bid of initial 6 mill pounds + 2 million pounds in clauses... Ajax rejected the bid...

Then suddenly a french club made a loan bid of 300k for Eriksen ( he was not listed for loan ). So I too made a loan bid of 300k with an option to buy for 4 million. Ajax agreed to loan him but demanded that the buy option be increased to 6 million. I GLADLY AGREED :)

Similar nonsense happened when I tried to bid for Falcao of Porto. Bid 6.5 mill pounds + clauses, Porto agreed. Agreed to Falcao's 40k salary demands + 1 million signing on fee... And Guess what happens... Falcao rejects me and signs a new 4 year deal with Porto for just 13k salary per month... I AM ****** :(

Van der Vaart
Selling: Tottenham (me)
Buying: Manchester City / Malaga / Manchester United
Transfer fee: 20M Euros
Other info: I'm in the 3rd season. Won the league, Carling Cup, and Europa league. VDV is 29 now, but just came off an amazing season. However, I have just bough Hamsik for 22M. I alternate between playing a 4-2-3-1 and a 4-4-2.

My 1st team midfielders include: Bale, Hamsik, Huddlestone, Kranjcar, Lennon, Modric, Palacios, Pienaar, Rose, Sandro, Townsend.

Should I keep or sell VDV? I don't really need the funds though.

Gary O'Connor
Selling:Birmingham
Buying: Leicester
Transfer fee: 875,000 pounds
Other info: I play with two strikers upfront I have Waghorn as target man and Earnshaw/Fryatt as poacher. Brimingham offered him to me he would be my 3rd best payed player if he signed. I would rotate him probably if he joined.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

nvm I didnt buy him