The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Darijo Srna, 30 years old...He plays as a defender left and right or as a wing back right.
Team I'm Managing: Shakhtar
Team Buying: Manchester City
Price: 3.8million up front + 16.75 million over payment for 30 months.
Year: Summer 2012

Manchester City never stop bidding for my best player, and last time I reject it at Jan 2012 was at 12 million and now Manchester City bid 8 million more...So help me to find a player to replace? I tried Kyle Walker he won't come, I tried many others...I got Romaino coming up, but he needs more training and game time :/ So...I'm fooked!

Oh, I got 47 million to spend!

Last edited:
Player: Darijo Srna, 30 years old...He plays as a defender left and right or as a wing back right.
Team I'm Managing: Shakhtar
Team Buying: Manchester City
Price: 3.8million up front + 16.75 million over payment for 30 months.

Manchester City never stop bidding for my best player, and last time I reject it at Jan 2012 was at 12 million and now Manchester City bid 8 million more...So help me to find a player to replace? I tried Kyle Walker he won't come, I tried many others...I got Romaino coming up, but he needs more training and game time :/ So...I'm fooked!

Oh, I got 47 million to spend!

NO DEAL! Sell him after this season, and try and get in Sime Vrsaljko.

Player: Toby Alderweireld
Team I'm Managing: Ajax
Team Buying: Manchester United
Price: 9 million

Have Galeano as backup, would need another CB. Deal? Recommended signing?

Player: Toby Alderweireld
Team I'm Managing: Ajax
Team Buying: Manchester United
Price: 9 million

Have Galeano as backup, would need another CB. Deal? Recommended signing?

Try to negotiate the price up to 10 milion £ then its a deal

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk2

NO DEAL! Sell him after this season, and try and get in Sime Vrsaljko.

Are you kidding me! Club, Sime Vrsalkjo is at now (New club from last summer) I managed to reach to 14 million, so I'm not sure!

Arugh, stupid players!

NO DEAL! unless you've upgraded your stadium, won everything there is to win, and just want to spend money and have fun.

Ive bought him :D I had 120m transfer budget and I want see how he will develop
after all its just a game
I will post future screens in the regens thread

I'm using lfcs update and I'm in my second season as Napoli. I won the league in the first season.
i signed RVP on a free transfer and I have cavani,pandev,Eduardo Vargas, schelotto and ait fana. The last two are being retrained to be strikers. I use 3 centre forwards. I may sell Vargas so I will need another striker because RVP is still injury prone and I'm not a massive fan of pandev. The two best options I've found are.

Lewandowski
team managing: Napoli
team selling: Dortmund
fee:£18m

Or

Papiss cisse
team managing: Napoli
team selling: Newcastle
fee: £19.5m

I have £60m to spend but I'm still working on a deal for M'Vila.

Actually never mind. I ad signed 2 non eu players already and it turns out lewandowski didn't want to talk so I bought bojan for 12m

Last edited:
Player: Sergio Aguero
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying/selling:Man City
Offer: 5 mil pounds plus Romelu Lukaku
Year: 2012 march
Other Info: I got Torres, Drogba, sturridge and LUkaku. All 4 have been excellent all season. ill let drogba leave when the season is up since i have Fierro signed for next season. Should i go for it? Lukaku for Aguero? I know its a no brainer, but Aguero has been injured for the last 2 months and will be fine in another month. So should i buy him or no?

Player: Sergio Aguero
Team who are buying/selling:Man City
Offer: 5 mil pounds plus Romelu Lukaku
Year: 2012 march
Other Info: I got Torres, Drogba, sturridge and LUkaku. All 4 have been excellent all season. ill let drogba leave when the season is up since i have Fierro signed for next season. Should i go for it? Lukaku for Aguero? I know its a no brainer, but Aguero has been injured for the last 2 months and will be fine in another month. So should i buy him or no?

Deal, most definitely.

Player - Demba Ba
Team Managing - Arsenal
Team Selling - Newcastle Utd
Price - £7m
Season - July 2011
Other Info - Playing on new database which has his release clause. Sold RvP for
£25m to Juve and I have Podolski and Giroud as my two main strikers but probably moving Podolski out on the wings. Also have bids in for Niang and Leandro Damiao and Neymar. Is Ba worth it though?

Player: Falcao
Team who are selling: Porto
Offer: £ 2.7 m
Year: 2011/11
Other Info: Need a good striker who can play with Hulk and challenge Drogba for his spot, only have Sturridge as a backup.

Player - Demba Ba
Team Managing - Arsenal
Price - £7m
Season - July 2011
£25m to Juve and I have Podolski and Giroud as my two main strikers but probably moving Podolski out on the wings. Also have bids in for Niang and Leandro Damiao and Neymar. Is Ba worth it though?

come on mate, you must be joking! if you're in for Niang, Leandro Damiao and Neymar, I really don't think you need even Messi! Let alone Ba. NO DEAL.

Player: Falcao
Team who are selling: Porto
Offer: £ 2.7 m
Year: 2011/11
Other Info: Need a good striker who can play with Hulk and challenge Drogba for his spot, only have Sturridge as a backup.

wait what, Falcao isn't at Porto at the start of the game. But it seems like a good deal to me anyway.

come on mate, you must be joking! if you're in for Niang, Leandro Damiao and Neymar, I really don't think you need even Messi! Let alone Ba. NO DEAL.

I won't be able to get Neymar or Damiao. They cost too much.

Player - Demba Ba
Team Managing - Arsenal
Price - £7m
Season - July 2011

I'd put a bid in just in case the others fall through but I agree with malhar that if you have the other three definitely coming in then Ba will be too much.

Back