• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Fágner
Team managing: Norwich
Team selling : Vasco
Offer:12.5mil
Season: 2013-2014

Kyle Naughton isnt that good anymore, and ive been brought out so i have 35mil to spend (also targeting tom krul for 5mil)

Player: Fágner
Team managing: Norwich
Team selling : Vasco
Offer:12.5mil
Season: 2013-2014

Kyle Naughton isnt that good anymore, and ive been brought out so i have 35mil to spend (also targeting tom krul for 5mil)

i'd go for him, unless you can get like that young rb from dinamo whatever his name is again... (cant spell it)

Player : Lars Bender
Team Managing : Man Utd
Team Selling : Leverkusen
Offer : 7,5 mil
Season : January 2012

Need a cover for Javi Martinez since he's injury prone in my savegame....

I say deal everytime I try and get him they always want at least 15 million!

Player: Oriol Romeu
Team Managing: Juventus
Team selling: Chelsea (currently on loan at Vitesse, transfer due beginning of new season)
Offer: 4M €
Season: April 2013

I have a word class side including some big names in the midfield, Oriol would mostly provide backup for DMC and especially DC when injuries occur. Is he good enough as substitute ball playing defender? How good does he get? He's 21 atm.

Player: Oriol Romeu
Team Managing: Juventus
Team selling: Chelsea (currently on loan at Vitesse, transfer due beginning of new season)
Offer: 4M €
Season: April 2013

I have a word class side including some big names in the midfield, Oriol would mostly provide backup for DMC and especially DC when injuries occur. Is he good enough as substitute ball playing defender? How good does he get? He's 21 atm.

I've never seen him develop much from being a decent backup, no deal for me

Player: Marco Verratti
Team managing: Arsenal
Team asking: Atalanta

Offer: transfer;
Fee - I tried from 15-20 mln. pounds, but after few offers they demand 46 mln. pounds;

I sold Arteta and searching for replacement

season - 2013 - 2014 end

NO DEAL! , i signed veratti for 1.9mil the season before you , he hasnt gotten good enough to break in to the first team (in the same year)and im norwich, so ive been loaning him out.
View attachment 269773 my midfiView attachment 269776eld is aaron ramsey and alejandro faurlin/ coutinho View attachment 269774

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-discussion/103886-arsenal-fc-help-2.html it's my thread, you can also discuss with me there :) appreciate all comments...

but in my opinion Faurlin not good enough, Coutinho is AMC, I need MC, because I have a good player in AMC position - Willian

sorry for double post

Player: Andrea Poli
Team managing: Arsenal
Team asking: Valencia

Offer: transfer;
Fee - 13.4 mln. pounds;

season - 2013 - 2014 end

deal?

Last edited:
Poli usually goes for 8.5-11mil €. Everytime I played him he started to shine in the 2nd season, needs time to blend in the squad. But defo quality.

i know this sounds extremely strange, but if anyone is looking for an AMR in an attacking winger position, sign Kyle Naughton. I know it sounds crazy, but ive brought him of the bench in 7 games in the position, and he has scored 4 goals and has got 5 assists. Just letting people know

Player: Lassan Diarra
Team: Tottenham
Selling Team: Madrid
Offer: 11million pounds
Season: july 2013.

I've sold tom huddlestone for twenty million and parker is getting on. He was transfer listed at 15.

Player: Lassan Diarra
Team: Tottenham
Selling Team: Madrid
Offer: 11million pounds
Season: july 2013.

I've sold tom huddlestone for twenty million and parker is getting on. He was transfer listed at 15.

I would suggest Kara who's better...or go all out and spend money on M'Vila. If they're both taken/unavailable, then deal.

Player: Lars Bender
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are buying/selling: Leverkusen
Offer: £11.25m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: I'm currently in need of a good BWM / DM to give Jack Cork some competition. He is transfer-listed by request so I can probably get him a bit lower. I was thinking about getting N'Zonzi for £5m until this offer came up.

Player: Lars Bender
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are buying/selling: Leverkusen
Offer: £11.25m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: I'm currently in need of a good BWM / DM to give Jack Cork some competition. He is transfer-listed by request so I can probably get him a bit lower. I was thinking about getting N'Zonzi for £5m until this offer came up.

personally i'd deal. in my opinion he's alot better midfielder ;)

Player: Daley Blind
Team managing: Eveton
Team selling: Ajax
Offer: 8 mil pounds
Year: last day of January transfer window in 2012 ( first season, old update)
Info: I want someone to replace Phil Neville. I need someone who can play as RB, LB and a DMC. Right now, Phil neville and a loanee (Lorenzo de silvestre) are back ups for Sime Vrsaljko and Leighton Baines. Should i go for it? or someone else. Im doing above expectations in 4th place and hope to get a Champions league spot for next season.

Player: Wayne Rooney
Team managing: Manchester United
Team buying: Real Madrid
Offer: £40 million
Year: Summer 2012
Info: So over my first season, I've won 3 trophies (if the Community Shield counts), the Premiership title by more than 10pts and the Carling Cup. I also reached the semi-final of the FA Cup and lost to Barcelona in the final of the Champions League. I was hoping we would win all 5 but towards the end we ran out of steam a bit and got a few injuries.
Anyway, Rooney was a crucial part of our attacking line-up this season. He was given a free role as a deep-lying forward- support to collect the ball from deep, spread it wide to Valencia who topped the league assist charts, combine with Nani who was also given a creative role to cut in from the left or play in Hernandez who finished top goalscorer. He made the team tick basically.
If I sold him, I'm not sure who I would sign to replace him. Yaya Sanogo played okay for his first season when I signed him but is injured until October this season and is still very young. Federico Macheda would be decent backup but I'm not sure he has Rooney's quality in the short term.
So I'm thinking no deal, but £40 million is a lot of money considering our debt, he is on high wages and we can maybe use that money to sign a long-term replacement for Nemanja Vidic in defence. To sell him could spark a very long transitional period to find a replacement and I'm not sure that we could win the league in the next two years without him, but it would make an interesting challenge. Thoughts?

Back