Year: 2012/2013
Notes : Frediel is past it, and gomes went to Man city for £8m
snap there hand off 1 of the best gk in the game

Player: Marek Hamsik
Team I am managing: Man City
Team Selling: Napoli
Price: £21m
Year: 2012

DEAL regardless of who is in your current midfield and what tactic you are using.

But you can sign other players for that sort of money , thats why i wanted to know. He could get Aaron Ramsey if he wanted , and still have 15m to spend on other players, like dzagoev ( i signed ramsey for £5 , and dzagoev for £9)

But you can sign other players for that sort of money , thats why i wanted to know. He could get Aaron Ramsey if he wanted , and still have 15m to spend on other players, like dzagoev ( i signed ramsey for £5 , and dzagoev for £9)

fair point mate, but in my opinion, it is very rare for Hamsik to be available for that much and there isn't a better centre-mid than him. that's my experience :D

fair point mate, but in my opinion, it is very rare for Hamsik to be available for that much and there isn't a better centre-mid than him. that's my experience :D

Ive never actually used him before, i just know that he always gets good, and always gives me hastle when i play arsenal/City ( They always sign him). I have used Aaron Ramsey though , he is in his 4th season, so nearly maxed Pot, and i must say that he is the best midfielder ive ever used

a fiver for Ramsey and just under a tenner for Dzagoev.. Genius ;)

Using the latest lfc update.
Jack butland
team managing: Everton
team selling: Birmingham
fee: £7m
3rd season.
i just got Adler on a free transfer and was hoping to sell Howard but he is injured for 4 months and his contract is up at the end of the season. I have no backups apart from the youngsters that started at the club who just got promoted from the youth team and to be honest there terrible. I also got Esteban andranda(spelling) from lanus on a free but he needs a WP and is on loan at mons for the next 3 seasons to get it or until I can somehow find a loop hole. All the free transfer keepers want wages over £25k a week. Adler can be injury prone at times so I will need a back up that is good. Howard could do that job but he is on the sidelines for awhile yet.

Arshavin
team managing : Everton
fee: free transfer £25k a week.
he is 32 but has the stats to be a good striker and can play anywhere in midfield.
i play 3 strikers 2 cms and a dm.
current players for strikers and cms are
ST: javier Hernandez,Wilfred zaha,victor Moses, Alberto paloschi and oxlade chamberlain(re training and has had good performances) there is also yaya Sanogo in my reserves who may be going out on loan. Some world class regens in my under 18s as well.
MC: Shinji Kagawa( has good stats for a striker), sergi Roberto(barca), Ilkay gundagon(sp) from Dortmund, and gylfi sigursson on loan from spurs.
since I have the positions covered should I pass up on the offer. I would probably start him in the league with Hernandez and chamberlain and then use Moses paloschi and zaha for champions league carling and fa cup games and obviously as subs.

Player:Ruben Yttegard Jennsen
Team Buying: fulham
fee: 8.75 mil pounds
Year: June 2012

Player:Jack Rodwell
Team Buying: Wolves
fee: 10.5 mil pounds

Player:Ross Barkley
Team Buying: Manu
fee: 6.75 mil pounds

Info: I need to sell ONE of them since i also have Fellaini, Milan Badelj and Daley Blind. I sometimes use a 4-1-2-3-1 formation and will mostly revert to a 4-2-3-1 formation with deep cm players. Im in need of cash since the club is operating at a loss. I want to sell one of them. Who should i sell of the three? I cant sell fellaini since hes awesome and same goes for badelj. and daley blind is a versatile back up for my full backs and and central midfield.

Player:Ruben Yttegard Jennsen
Team Buying: fulham
fee: 8.75 mil pounds

Player:Jack Rodwell
Team Buying: Wolves
fee: 10.5 mil pounds

Player:Ross Barkley
Team Buying: Manu
fee: 6.75 mil pounds

Info: I need to sell ONE of them since i also have Fellaini, Milan Badelj and Daley Blind. I sometimes use a 4-1-2-3-1 formation and will mostly revert to a 4-2-3-1 formation with deep cm players. Im in need of cash since the club is operating at a loss. I want to sell one of them. Who should i sell of the three? I cant sell fellaini since hes awesome and same goes for badelj. and daley blind is a versatile back up for my full backs and and central midfield.

Do you have to sell one? Because all three of them turn into top class players but if you need to then Its really hard to say which one to sell but I would probably say Jennsen if it had o be one. But possibly look or a figure round £10m for him.

Using the latest lfc update.
Jack butland
team managing: Everton
team selling: Birmingham
fee: £7m
3rd season.
i just got Adler on a free transfer and was hoping to sell Howard but he is injured for 4 months and his contract is up at the end of the season. I have no backups apart from the youngsters that started at the club who just got promoted from the youth team and to be honest there terrible. I also got Esteban andranda(spelling) from lanus on a free but he needs a WP and is on loan at mons for the next 3 seasons to get it or until I can somehow find a loop hole. All the free transfer keepers want wages over £25k a week. Adler can be injury prone at times so I will need a back up that is good. Howard could do that job but he is on the sidelines for awhile yet.

Arshavin
fee: free transfer £25k a week.
he is 32 but has the stats to be a good striker and can play anywhere in midfield.
i play 3 strikers 2 cms and a dm.
current players for strikers and cms are
ST: javier Hernandez,Wilfred zaha,victor Moses, Alberto paloschi and oxlade chamberlain(re training and has had good performances) there is also yaya Sanogo in my reserves who may be going out on loan. Some world class regens in my under 18s as well.
MC: Shinji Kagawa( has good stats for a striker), sergi Roberto(barca), Ilkay gundagon(sp) from Dortmund, and gylfi sigursson on loan from spurs.
since I have the positions covered should I pass up on the offer. I would probably start him in the league with Hernandez and chamberlain and then use Moses paloschi and zaha for champions league carling and fa cup games and obviously as subs.

Butland, I would say deal for hm as he os becomea top classgoakeeper.

However, I would say no deal as youalready ave top lass stikers/wingers there so dont waste your wage budget on a injury prone old russian.

Yeah, sel him but possibly look for a bigger fee Something arund 5m would be better. I thik £3m is a bit low considering he is 21

cheers, I am buying him though, not selling ;P

I got him anyway, nice big shirt sales in South Korea for me ;) was hoping to get that as an added bonus! sold Maiga to Terek for £7.25m so made 4m!

Player: Patrice Evra
Team Managing: Man Utd
Team Buying: PSG
Fee: 28m €
Year: 2012 January 1st season

Should I sell him? And who to buy to replace him? Fabio is on loan at QPR.. If I sell him, I would like to have rather young solid fb.

Should I sell him? And who to buy to replace him? Fabio is on loan at QPR.. If I sell him, I would like to have rather young solid fb.

I love Evra on Fm, however, thats quite a bit.. I would keep him for the season then sell (try put that as a clause)

then I would get Bale!

maybe arrange it for end of the season? i tend to sell evra after the first season if not at the end of the second season.
if you're looking for replaces i would recommend baines or bale if you cant afford him

maybe arrange it for end of the season? i tend to sell evra after the first season if not at the end of the second season.
if you're looking for replaces i would recommend baines or bale if you cant afford him

lol, check my reply just before yours ;) great minds... :)

I love Evra on Fm, however, thats quite a bit.. I would keep him for the season then sell (try put that as a clause)

then I would get Bale!
They withdraw their offer when I tried to put the clause but thats okay. Someone will buy him in summer. Tho, still bought new left back, Lucas Digne for 1,7m € and now Evra can tutor him :)

Back