Player: Joao Moutinho
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: £8.5m
Year: 2016/2017
Other Info: Need a good Cm due to having a midfield shortage. But every other CM, I bid for clubs want at least £10m for. And I refuse to give that much for a backup.

deal. :)

Team managing - Sunderland
Tean Selling - Shaktar
Player - willian
offer - 15 mil

Deal. Willian is unreal in my tottenham save. He is ridiculously fast and has a average rating of 7.35 for my team. I got him for 14.75 :)

Player: samir nasri
Team you are managing: man utd
Team who are selling: man city
Offer: £18.5m
Year: 2014/2015
Other Info: need a good versatile attacking midfielder / playmaker

Player: samir nasri
Team you are managing: man utd
Team who are selling: man city
Offer: £18.5m
Other Info: need a good versatile attacking midfielder / playmaker

Deal. There are other players better in that position, but none come to mind for that cheap.

Player: Edin Dzeko
Team managing: Man City
Team buying: Juventus
Offer: 32mGBP
Other info: Have Leandro Damiao at Target ST as first choice. Plus getting a good price.

Player: Dusan Tadic
Team you are managing: Gladbach
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: 22M Euro
Year: 2013/14 January
Other Info: His passing and crossing are very good, and he played pretty well so far for me.

Player: Andre Schurrle
Team who are selling: Leverkusen
Offer: 16 M Euro
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: Has better finishing and better physical attributes, comparing to Tadic.

I need only one of them, so if I don't sell Tadic, I won't buy Schurrle. Thanks in advance.

Player: Edin Dzeko
Team managing: Man City
Team buying: Juventus
Offer: 32mGBP
Other info: Have Leandro Damiao at Target ST as first choice. Plus getting a good price.

Deal! Dzeko won't be getting any yonger and that is a **** of a price and you mustn't be short of options.

Selling dzeko because you want the money? Youre at man city mate, and dzeko was class on my bayern save- 26 goals and averege rating of 7.38

Player: Dusan Tadic
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: 22M Euro
Year: 2013/14 January
Other Info: His passing and crossing are very good, and he played pretty well so far for me.

Player: Andre Schurrle
Team who are selling: Leverkusen
Offer: 16 M Euro
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: Has better finishing and better physical attributes, comparing to Tadic.

I need only one of them, so if I don't sell Tadic, I won't buy Schurrle. Thanks in advance.

It depends on your tactics. If you play with a winger then keep Tadic but if you play with an inside forward then of course sell Tadic and get Schurrle. At 16m Schurrle might still be worth getting an put as a striker.

Player: Thomas Vermalen
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: £15.75m
Year: January 2011/12
Other Info: I do also have Mertersacker, Koscielny, Hanley and Miguel.. Though i do start Vermalen

Player: Thomas Vermalen
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: £15.75m
Year: January 2011/12
Other Info: I do also have Mertersacker, Koscielny, Hanley and Miguel.. Though i do start Vermalen
Id say no deal for less than £20m. He is you best CB and one of the best in the PL in the game.No deal unless you need the cash.

Thankyou, i was feeling keeping him because i didnt spend that much money when i was in the summer transfer window

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying/selling: Barca
Offer: 64 m dollars over the course of 24 months
Year: January 2012
Other Info: I think I should at least hold on to him until the season finishes seeing Ferdinand is out for a while and I don't really trust the English duo : Smalling and Jones yet but I could use some money also . :\

Player: Phil Jones
Team who are selling: Man Utd
Offer: £16.75
Year: July 2013/14
Other Info: Future England captain. Been a phenomenon since I bought him. Current right back until vermaelen retires

Player: Phil Jones
Team who are selling: Man Utd
Offer: £16.75
Year: July 2013/14
Other Info: Future England captain. Been a phenomenon since I bought him. Current right back until vermaelen retires

deal he is class

Player: Ibrahim Afellay
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: £7
Year: July 2012/13
Other Info: My current first team (4-5-1) is: Szczesny - Diego Renan - Hanley - Vermaelen - André Santos - Song(DM) - Arteta(CM) - Ramsey(CM) - Walcott(AMR) - Gervinho(AML) - Van Persie
On the bench I still have Ruben Rochina who can play either on AML or up front.
So DEAL OR NO DEAL for Afellay?

Player: Ibrahim Afellay
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: £7
Year: July 2012/13
Other Info: My current first team (4-5-1) is: Szczesny - Diego Renan - Hanley - Vermaelen - André Santos - Song(DM) - Arteta(CM) - Ramsey(CM) - Walcott(AMR) - Gervinho(AML) - Van Persie
On the bench I still have Ruben Rochina who can play either on AML or up front.
So DEAL OR NO DEAL for Afellay?
Id say deal was great in my Spurs side.
A little off topic.Are Hanley and Rochina any good.Im starting a Wigan game and Im looking for signings.

Started in January so I have a chance of signing Alberto Polaschi on a free but here is his contract
View attachment 209754

It took me ages to get him to even agree to a deal all previous attempts failed.Wont be joining until the end of the season.Do you think I would be overpaying him or do you think im getting a bargin signing.I know he is a great player but do you think I should go through with it.

Id say deal was great in my Spurs side.
A little off topic.Are Hanley and Rochina any good.Im starting a Wigan game and Im looking for signings.
In my game they made it to the first team in their first season! Really they were two of my best players, very consistent and they helped me to a second place with Arsenal (1 point behind Man U). They're a MUST BUY seriously mate