Matt Jarvis
Team Managing: Wigan
Team Selling: Wolves
Fee £8m
Christmas first season.

Oscar Cardozo
Team Managing: Spurs
Fee 6.5 million pounds

Transfer Listed and offered to me by Benfica in first season.

Player: Borja Valero
Team you are managing: Villarreal
Team who are buying: Sevilla
Offer: £10m
Year: 2011/12 Jan

Matt Jarvis
Team Managing: Wigan
Team Selling: Wolves
Fee £8m
Christmas first season.
no deal. waste of $ imo. you could get karim ait fana, tom (litex, cheap and good), nordin amrabaat, giovani dos santos (may already be loaned out), shikabala, t. shabalala (spelling, south african guy), adam johnson (always transfer listed), yacine brahimi (may not be interested though)
Oscar Cardozo
Team Managing: Spurs
Fee 6.5 million pounds

Transfer Listed and offered to me by Benfica in first season.
deal on any day of the week.
Player: Borja Valero
Team you are managing: Villarreal
Team who are buying: Sevilla
Year: 2011/12 Jan
deal as well.

Player: Axel Witsel
Team managing: Benfica
Team buying: PSG
Offer: 11,6M (2M upfront + 9M over two years)
Year: 2012 June

Player: Walter Rodriguez
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are buying: Barca
Offer: £40m
Year: 2019 Jan

View attachment 209991

I have a few younger DC's that looks just as promising, but i cant really be sure plus im currently ranked 2nd in the world, behind barca!

Sime Vrsaljko
Team Managing: Man U
Team Selling: Newcastle
Fee £9.25M
Start of 2nd Season

I really need to a future replacement for Evra since Fabio can't do the job himself.

Player: Mario Balotelli
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Man City
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Need a good replacement for RVP, when he's injured and back up winger

I would say deal as £10 mil is pretty cheap to sign Balotelli. Only problem with him though is his attitude I think but I am not to sure as I have never had him on fm12 but on fm11 he was a pain in the ****!

Sime Vrsaljko
Team Managing: Man U
Team Selling: Newcastle
Fee £9.25M
Start of 2nd Season

I really need to a future replacement for Evra since Fabio can't do the job himself.

Vrsaljko turns into a great player but he is better playing right back.

Everton 1st season in Feb
Lee Cattermole
Team Selling: Sunderland
Fee: £2.7m
Should I buy Cattermole and sell of Fellaini for some cash or should I stick with the big belgian as my tough tackler beside the more creative rodwell in midfield.

Tim Cahill
Team Managing: Everton
Team Buying: Manchester United,Sunderland and Anji
Fee: £8m from Utd and Sunderland and £7.5m from Anji
He is still a great player but he is 32 and getting on plus I can take a chunk out of the wage bill at £50k a week.I think its good money should I accept offers from all 3 or just Anji.

Davide santon
Team managing:newcastle
Team buying:juventus,athletico Madrid, Chelsea
Fee: 9million from juventus, 9.5 million from athletico and 11 million from Chelsea
He is 21 now in my Newcastle save and is absolute quality he does everything he assists goals, score goals and his defending is
pure quality and I'm finding it hard to keep him at Newcastle and I had to give him a raise but the Chelsea offer is tempting
though I think I could fetch more money when he is 24 years old, what do you guys think?

My Team: Betis Sevilla
My Target: Vaclav Kadlec
Fee: 4.2 mio
I have already Vargas, Ruben Castro, Jonathan Pereira, Santa Cruz, so should I still buy him. How good is he on fm12? I could sell one of the other strikers.

I would say no deal for Santon. He is one of the best right backs

Last edited:
Everton 1st season in Feb
Lee Cattermole
Team Selling: Sunderland
Fee: £2.7m
Should I buy Cattermole and sell of Fellaini for some cash or should I stick with the big belgian as my tough tackler beside the more creative rodwell in midfield.

No deal. Keep Fellaini. Hes a million miles above Cattermole.

Tim Cahill
Team Managing: Everton
Team Buying: Manchester United,Sunderland and Anji
Fee: £8m from Utd and Sunderland and £7.5m from Anji
He is still a great player but he is 32 and getting on plus I can take a chunk out of the wage bill at £50k a week.I think its good money should I accept offers from all 3 or just Anji.

Id accept Man Utd's offer, or if Anji can offer a bit more (Which im sure they can) then accept their offer.

Davide santon
Team managing:newcastle
Team buying:juventus,athletico Madrid, Chelsea
Fee: 9million from juventus, 9.5 million from athletico and 11 million from Chelsea
He is 21 now in my Newcastle save and is absolute quality he does everything he assists goals, score goals and his defending is
pure quality and I'm finding it hard to keep him at Newcastle and I had to give him a raise but the Chelsea offer is tempting
though I think I could fetch more money when he is 24 years old, what do you guys think?

How much is he worth?
I think you could fetch more, seeing as his overall game is very good.