Player: Yann M'vila
Team you are managing: Barcelona
Team who are selling: Stade Rennais
Offer: 27M pounds, plus 3M pounds after 30 apps
Year: 2012/13
Other Info:
Looking for a more defensive midfielder as back up . I have Mascherano but he often plays as CB when needed and I'm not keen on Busquets. Money isn't really an issue as I have ?110M. It's the final day of the transfer window and I need an answer ASAP.

Thanks, Mason

Player: Yann M'vila
Team you are managing: Barcelona
Team who are selling: Stade Rennais
Offer: 27M pounds, plus 3M pounds after 30 apps
Year: 2012/13
Other Info:
Looking for a more defensive midfielder as back up . I have Mascherano but he often plays as CB when needed and I'm not keen on Busquets. Money isn't really an issue as I have ?110M. It's the final day of the transfer window and I need an answer ASAP.

Thanks, Mason
If money isnt a problem, then why not? Budget of 110mil you've got money to burn and M'villa is a very good DM.

Only negative would be that you have two of the best DM's in the game (in Masca and Busquests). And if you're having to play Masca at CB then I suggest you need to look at buy a new CB, as I remember Barca have a very poor selection of CB's anyway (Pique aside). Have you looked at Dede from Vasco?

I have Dede, i ment mascherano is sometimes used at cb if another player is injured or suspended.

Deal. He is a very good player and is worth buying for that low fee.

I can probably get Poli for around 7m, Verratti for 13-15m and at the end of his loan at Liverpool Sahin for 15-18m. Should I still buy Marchisio or look at one of those players instead?

Player: Marcelo
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: 10m pounds + Angelo Henriquez
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Evra is amazing but he's got maybe one good season before his stats start decreasing and Fabio will be back from his QPR loan. Should I get Marcelo now and sell Evra?

player - P.H. Ganso
team managing - Roma
selling club - Santos
offer - 27.5m pounds
year - transfer arranged to come in 2014

other info - thinking of selling Pjanic after this 2013/14 season

player - P.H. Ganso
team managing - Roma
selling club - Santos
offer - 27.5m pounds
year - transfer arranged to come in 2014

other info - thinking of selling Pjanic after this 2013/14 season

Deal mate :) how does he look though?? how much you going to get for Miralem?

Player: Scott Sinclair
Team Managing: Swansea
Buying Club: Aston Villa
Offer: 5.5 million + Barry Bannan
Year: First season, January 2nd

Info: Could get a replacement, since Sinclair has not been impressing me so far.

EDIT:

New offer:

Managing: Swansea
Buying: Aston Villa
Offer: 20k + 7,25 over 30 months + Barry Bannan

Last edited:
Team Managing: Swansea
Buying Club: Aston Villa
Offer: 5.5 million + Barry Bannan
Year: First season, January 2nd

Info: Could get a replacement, since Sinclair has not been impressing me so far.

deal mate, Bannan is a good player and use that cash to get Gaitan - Benfica for like ?3.2m usually...

I was trying to negioate that actually, but look at the edit I made, how about that offer?

Sorry for posting like this but anyone got advice on Marcelo and Marchisio a few posts back?

Player: Claudio Marchisio
Team who are buying/selling: Juventus
Offer: £9.75m
Other Info: Thinks club is underachieving. So, what's he like? Could he be my main DLP? Are there better options maybe like Poli, Verratti etc that could develop into better players?

He is not bad, however, Poli gets much better!

Player: Marcelo
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: 10m pounds + Angelo Henriquez
Other Info: Evra is amazing but he's got maybe one good season before his stats start decreasing and Fabio will be back from his QPR loan. Should I get Marcelo now and sell Evra?

No deal! Evra is great and Henriquez gets really good with the correct development!

Ok, i guess i got a little bit greedy and tried to put the offer down to 6 months with the cash, and they rejected it. Reckon i should sell Sinclair and splash the cash for Gaitan next season, or get someone else? I have Vorm Taylor Ashley Williams Caulker R?ngel Britton Allen Dobbie Sinclair Dyer Wilfried as my starting XI, reckon i should improve anything? I'm currently 7th in the league, 20 games played. Current tactic is 4-3-3 with 3 DLP, Dyer and Sinclair as IF and Wilfried as a Poacher.

Should mention that Sinclair has been doing alright, did expect more though, Dyer is doing really well, Wilfried is BANGING in goals, so i probably wont splash for a new striker (scored 5 against liverpool at anfield!!).

Last edited:
Player: Darron Gibson
Team you are managing: Swansea
Team who are selling: ManU
Offer: 1.4 million euros
Year: 2nd January 2012

EDIT:

The board decided to make that offer, and ManU accepted it. Should I go with the transfer, or reject it? I delayed it for a week so I have some thinking time.

Last edited:
Thanks Raikan. One more question. Poli or Verratti now that Marchisio isn't coming? Also, didn't know Henriquez had that much potential. He's unsettled in my save, apparently he's having a tough time in England.

Player: Darron Gibson
Team you are managing: Swansea
Team who are selling: ManU
Offer: 1.4 million euros
Year: 2nd January 2012

Not bad...

Kara/Markus Henriksen/Alan Ruiz/Ruben Jennsen/Jorge Enriquez are better and similar price...

Thanks Raikan. One more question. Poli or Verratti now that Marchisio isn't coming? Also, didn't know Henriquez had that much potential. He's unsettled in my save, apparently he's having a tough time in England.

he is young and will take time to settle! get Rooney to tutor him at least twice! if you are on LFC's update which I assume you are, he is good!

2015, decide for yourself :)

View attachment 276584View attachment 276585