Thanks for the reply mate and he is worth 9 million right now

Hes worth £9million and the most you been offered is £11million? **** that reject all offers. Id only start to negotiate at atleast £20mill

Player: Arturo Vidal
Team you are managing: Bayern
Team who are buying/selling: Juventus
Offer: 12.5m €
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: He is having trouble at Juventus and they are willing to let him go at the said price. I plan to buy him and ofload Luiz Gustavo. Deal or no deal?

Hes worth £9million and the most you been offered is £11million? **** that reject all offers. Id only start to negotiate at atleast £20mill

LOL mate and yes I did negotiate all offers to £25 million and Chelsea came back with £22.5 million and Im still thinking about it
but I might just cheekily ask for one of their players for exchange and the 22.5 mill

I'm not sure on Vidal. I haven't used him in this years game. It's probably a good deal but I usually don't spend over £10m on players.

Shinji Okazaki
Team managing: Everton
Team selling: studgart
Fee: £525k
2nd season I already have rochina,paloschi,luuk de Jong and my youth player vellios. I've been playing 1 man upfront all 1st season but I may move to switch between 1 striker and 2

Player: Gareth Bale
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: 35.5 mil €
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: Steward Downing is aging (31 years) and i figured Bale would be an excellent replacement for him. I also have Douglas Costa and as backup Renato Augusto on that position. Shall i buy him and sell Downing?

Player: Benoit tremoulinas
Team selling : Bordeaux
Fee: £8m
We have agreed a contract 40k a week tho.
Any other lb. criscito won't come. Jose angel is too expensive and cissoko is too expensive.
2nd season.

Player: Gareth Bale
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: 35.5 mil €
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: Steward Downing is aging (31 years) and i figured Bale would be an excellent replacement for him. I also have Douglas Costa and as backup Renato Augusto on that position. Shall i buy him and sell Downing?

Deaal, bale is lethal

Daniel Sturidge
Team selling: Chelsea
Fee: £9m
2nd season.
I have paloschi rochina luuk de Jong and lewandowski on loan.

Chelsea sold me Sturridge for £3.9m start of 2nd season after I had him on loan for the first season and he scored 20 goals. Seems like you are over spending.

Chelsea sold me Sturridge for £3.9m start of 2nd season after I had him on loan for the first season and he scored 20 goals. Seems like you are over spending.
I didn't have him on loan and I only enquired and that's what they quoted.

I didn't have him on loan and I only enquired and that's what they quoted.

Is his contract ending? On many of my saves his contract usually ends and he goes on free to Sunderland. Also no deal for that 9m

Is his contract ending? On many of my saves his contract usually ends and he goes on free to Sunderland. Also no deal for that 9m
It's not but I might try and wait for his contract to end

Nani
Managing - Man utd
Buying - Chelsea
Fee - 32mio
2nd season

Rooney
Managing - Manuted
Buying - Real Madrid
Fee - 44 mio
2nd season

Player: Fabio da Silva
Selling (Me): Man Utd
Buying: Tottenham
Price: 15.5M
Year: 2013/14
Notes: Used as a rotation player. Already have Lucas Digne (also wanted for around 15M by other clubs), Evra, and several promising regens (waiting on work permits however). DO NOT NEED THE MONEY

Notes: Used as a rotation player. Already have Lucas Digne (also wanted for around 15M by other clubs), Evra, and several promising regens (waiting on work permits however). DO NOT NEED THE MONEY

Deal.

deal ...

1174_deal_or_no_deal_468_2.jpg

A continuation of Dan's excellent thread from FM 2010.

Please stick to the following template below.

Anyone is free to reply to peoples posts, but don't just reply for the sake of it. Suggesting replacements/alternatives is useful as well. :wub:

Template:

Player: Javi Martinez
Team who are buying/selling: Athletic
Offer: £15m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Need a good Cm to cover for Lucas, plus Mereiles leaving for Chelsea, thank you

try hamsik mate ive got them both for my 424 formation and they have the best midfield assist record and at least 15 goals between them for my newcastle squad