My Team: MAN UTD

backline

Fabio - Sakho - Hummel - Rafel

Do i need a let back player? Iam thinking to buy Gareth Bale. Deal?

Deal...for me it would have been.
Nani has been junk for me.

I wanted it to happen but oh no Nani had to reject Chelsea. Then Arsenal came in with a better bid and it was all set on deadline day then I get a message 'Nani snubs Arsenal' :mad: I had to cancel the Hulk deal afterwards. Looks like I'm stuck with him until the summer where more transfer activity goes on. Hopefully he can play well up until then and get sold for more possibly.

I wanted it to happen but oh no Nani had to reject Chelsea. Then Arsenal came in with a better bid and it was all set on deadline day then I get a message 'Nani snubs Arsenal' :mad: I had to cancel the Hulk deal afterwards. Looks like I'm stuck with him until the summer where more transfer activity goes on. Hopefully he can play well up until then and get sold for more possibly.

What you can do is talk to him, tell him you want to transfer list him, he will be upset and want to leave, then you can buy Hulk who is amazing, he is my next target.

What you can do is talk to him, tell him you want to transfer list him, he will be upset and want to leave, then you can buy Hulk who is amazing, he is my next target.

Already tried that before he held talks with Arsenal.

Player: Mario Balotelli
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team who are selling: Manchester City
value: 9.25m euros
Offer: 15m euros over 48 months
Year: 2012/2013

Player: Mario Balotelli
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team who are selling: Manchester City
value: 9.25m euros
Offer: 15m euros over 48 months

If you still have cavani I would find someone else but that is my personal opinion. I am no big fan of balotelli + he has a tough attitude to work with. Pricewise I would say Deal if you really want him, but I would look for someone younger :)

Player: Nani
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: 28M Pounds over 48 months
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Can get Hulk for £18m to replace him.

No deal. Nani is a proven EPL player who will constantly banging in goals for you. I have rejected a similar offer fro the same club for Nani. He's the only united midfielder who scores goals. How is gonna Hulk do in EPL is also another question. He might take some time to settle in. Definitely NO DEAL!!!

Player: Iker Casillas
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Value: £31m
Offer: £30m uprfront; £60m over 60 months; P/Ex Nicklas Bendtner
Other Info: Casillas can be a great influence and coach for the youngsters in the future and I have many great strikers (e.g. Aguero, Balotelli, van Persie, Rooney), plus Bendtner isn't likely to drastically improve.

Deal. Lot of money, replace with Lloris / Adler / Ter Stegen.

Player: Iker Casillas
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Value: £31m
Offer: £30m uprfront; £60m over 60 months; P/Ex Nicklas Bendtner
Other Info: Casillas can be a great influence and coach for the youngsters in the future and I have many great strikers (e.g. Aguero, Balotelli, van Persie, Rooney), plus Bendtner isn't likely to drastically improve.
No Deal £90m is way too much.There are many other keepers for alot cheaper.

No deal. Nani is a proven EPL player who will constantly banging in goals for you. I have rejected a similar offer fro the same club for Nani. He's the only united midfielder who scores goals. How is gonna Hulk do in EPL is also another question. He might take some time to settle in. Definitely NO DEAL!!!

He ain't scoring much for me. I have no doubt in my mind that once settled, Hulk would be a great EPL player.

Player: Djibril Cisse
Team you are managing: Lazio
Team who are buying: Inter
value: 3.5m pounds
Offer: 3.5m pounds

Player: Angel di Maria
Team who are selling : Real Madrid
value: 16.25m pounds
Offer: 16.25m pounds

Last edited:
Player: Djibril Cisse
Team who are buying: Inter
value: 3.5m pounds
Offer: 3.5m pounds

Player: Angel di Maria
Team who are selling : Real Madrid
value: 16.25m pounds
Offer: 16.25m pounds

try getting more for cisse if you can. deal for di maria though

Player: Patrice Evra
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: £22 million
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: If I do sell any ideas on who I should buy in return? I still have Fabio but I will still need a second left back