player: assou-ekotto
team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are buying: PSG
Offer: £7.25million
year: Jan 2012
Other info: Dont have another left back availabe but could play bale there and put modric as an advanced play maker in the AL position.

player: assou-ekotto
team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are buying: PSG
Offer: £7.25million
year: Jan 2012
Other info: Dont have another left back availabe but could play bale there and put modric as an advanced play maker in the AL position.

he's pretty good so dont sell him for less than 10m. bale isnt that good in the lb position compared to aml.

Can anyone help? i need a good goalscoring striker for Tottenham, season 2012/2013. Adebayor wont come back to the club and pavlyuchenko is angry with me. i only have jovetic and defoe, neither scores very many but still play well.

Player: Patrice Evra
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: £22 million
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: If I do sell any ideas on who I should buy in return? I still have Fabio but I will still need a second left back

No Deal, one of the best left backs in the game and you still have 3-4 seasons on him.
If you do sell, Bale who will cost you much much more or Cissokho.

Can anyone help? i need a good goalscoring striker for Tottenham, season 2012/2013. Adebayor wont come back to the club and pavlyuchenko is angry with me. i only have jovetic and defoe, neither scores very many but still play well.

Damaio or Cavani are brilliant if u play them as poachers

Player: Patrice Evra
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: £38 million (29.5 M over 24 months)
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: got fabio and ricardo rodriguez as backup, should i sell him? if yes, can anyone recommend a good replacement for evra?

Player: Dale Jennings
Team I'm managing (selling): Bayern
Team buying: City
Offer: 2.6m
Year: 2011/12
Other info: 19 and has poor mental stats. Being tutored by Ivica Olic and still hasn't picked up any attributes from him. Have Willian, Muller for the future once Ribery and Robben get 30+ and will try for Gotze in the future some time. If he somehow ends up becoming very good I'll keep him otherwise I don't see the point.

Player: Neven Subotic
My Team: Arsenal
Team selling: Dortmund
Price: £7.75M
Season: 11/12
Other: Need a centre back, Mertesacker is performing bad... (65% tackles wtf)...
I'm thinking in Astori (7.75M), Rami, (12.75M), Otamendi(12M)...
The problem of subotic is he lacks in concentration...

Some stats:
Rating: 7.00
Rating (scout): 3.5 stars
Tackles pg: 3.54
% Tackles: 83%
% Headers: 96%
Errors: 2/11 (18%)

Plz quick ansawer... :)

Player: David Silva
Team you are managing: West Brom
Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: £18million
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: Transfer listed by request so might not turn me down considering i'm in the Champions league and Man City aren't.

Although he is not young in 2014, i'd say deal because he is quality. His wages will be a problem, i guess.

I did get him in the end, he's 28 but should last me a season or 2 and who knows he could impress and I could flog him for a profit before he turns 30. Yeah they were a problem I guess but I had a healthy bank balance from winning competitions and so I just gave the agent a hefty fee and got him to take a small wage cut :')

Player: Kyriakos Papodopoulos
Team you are managing: Real Madrid
Team who are selling:Shalke04
Offer: 14.5 mill Euros
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: Currently have Pepe, Albiol, Kjaer and Hummels. But Pepe is getting old and Albiol is too. I would sell Albiol and pay with that money

Player: Hulk
Selling: Porto
Managing: Arsenal
Season: 2011/2012 March

Hulk just handed in a transfer request during early March of my first season, for 20.2 million? I’m playing as Arsenal and have Gervinho, Willian and Walcott on the flanks with Miyaichi, Rochina and Chamberlain on the rise. Question is I don't NEED Hulk but he would add depth and the price may be too good to pass up on. Deal or no deal? Thanks in advance. :)

Other Info: Currently have Pepe, Albiol, Kjaer and Hummels. But Pepe is getting old and Albiol is too. I would sell Albiol and pay with that money

Deal. Pepe and Albiol, as you say, won't last for much longer and five strong CBs isn't too much for any big team. Plus that's a great price for a CB who can last you up to 10 more years. I suggest buying him for that price and change the transfer date to end of season. So by that time Pepe will need replacing and Papa will come in and still have got a lot more game time and growth from Schalke during that season than he would have if you bought him now and had 5 CB's. :)

Deal.
To get him for 14.5mil two seasons in is a very good deal :) He will become a beast

I got Papa and sold Albiol for 27mills. a profit of almost 13mil. :D

Player: Hulk
Selling: Porto
Managing: Arsenal
Season: 2011/2012 March

Hulk just handed in a transfer request during early March of my first season, for 20.2 million? I’m playing as Arsenal and have Gervinho, Willian and Walcott on the flanks with Miyaichi, Rochina and Chamberlain on the rise. Question is I don't NEED Hulk but he would add depth and the price may be too good to pass up on. Deal or no deal? Thanks in advance. :)

Deal for Hulk. AMR - Inside forward -> BEAST! ;) Play Willian as AML - Inside forward. Beast No2 :)