Deal for Hulk. AMR - Inside forward -> BEAST! ;) Play Willian as AML - Inside forward. Beast No2 :)

Initially I was offering Porto 15mil while Hulk was in negotiations with Juventus, Chelsea and Man United over a 23mil move. He accepted Juventus and the deal fell through with a lack of funds on their front. Then i finally stumped up 19 million (below the 20 asking price) and they accepted. He's accepted a petty £34,500 contract from me and now he just has to sign. The scouting reports say he's a very selfish player though. Is that a dangerous risk for a team like mine which plays controlled football based around possession? Thanks for the input :)

He wasn't too selfish for me, but if selfish and tries a long range effort, and scores, it doesn't matter, does it? :)

He wasn't too selfish for me, but if selfish and tries a long range effort, and scores, it doesn't matter, does it? :)

Very true haha. He's delayed signing for about a week now as there's still major interest from other clubs but no concrete bid -_- I reckon if anyone else bids, they'll probably get him given I offered him such a small contract. He did seem relatively happy with my offer though.

EDIT: Scratch that, it's a work permit decision I'm waiting for. Hopefully everything falls into place...

EDIT 2: Signed!

Last edited:
Template:

Player: Gregory van der Wiel
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying/selling: Ajax
Offer: Probably go to £10 mil max
Year: 2012/13
Other Info:
Need a good, solid and reliable, right back. After somebody young, and appears to fit the bill.

I originally wanted Sergio Ramos but Real want too much. I then switched my attention to Micah Richards and Bacary Sagna, although it appears a big ask to get rivals to sell.

I'd say deal for Van der Wiel, although Rafael is quality in Man Utd, Smalling is decent and Phil Jones can play there too. :)

Player: Marvin Martin
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Socheaux
Offer: 16M Euros
Year: summer 2012

Player: Toni Kroos
Team who are selling: Bayern
Offer: 23.5M Euros

Player: Marek Hamsik
Team who are selling: Napoli
Offer: 26M Euros

Other Info:
Need a good CM to replace Arteta who is aging. I have 50M to spend, maybe even more once loaned out players like Denilson, Bendtner come back and are sold. Judging only the technical and mental stats, Kroos would be my first choice, but Hamsik looks like a better balanced player. And Martin has the lowest asking price and wage.

Player: Marvin Martin
Team who are selling: Socheaux
Offer: 16M Euros

Player: Toni Kroos
Team who are selling: Bayern
Offer: 23.5M Euros

Player: Marek Hamsik
Team who are selling: Napoli
Offer: 26M Euros

Other Info:
Need a good CM to replace Arteta who is aging. I have 50M to spend, maybe even more once loaned out players like Denilson, Bendtner come back and are sold. Judging only the technical and mental stats, Kroos would be my first choice, but Hamsik looks like a better balanced player. And Martin has the lowest asking price and wage.

Kroos was perfect for me in FM 11, don't know about FM12 tought.
Marvin is being well rated over here lately, byt really never managed him.
Never managed Hamsik as well.

But for previous experience, I'd go for Kroos.

Besides, Kroos is the youngest, I guess. Am I right?

I'd say deal for Van der Wiel, although Rafael is quality in Man Utd, Smalling is decent and Phil Jones can play there too. :)

Thanks for the reply. Is he good at getting forward also?

And i'm considering using Rafael but he made costly errors towards the end of my last season.

Player: V.Persie
Team you are managing: Sunderland (championship)
Team who are selling: arsenal
Offer: 500k
Year: 15/16
Other Info: i love van persie

Player: Diego Buonanotte
Team managing: Man Utd
Team selling: Málaga
Offer: 1,8 million pounds
Transfer date: 2013 January

He is unhappy at Málaga, and i need a backup for attacking midfielder.

Player: V.Persie
Team you are managing: Sunderland (championship)
Team who are selling: arsenal
Offer: 500k
Year: 15/16
Other Info: i love van persie
i'd say no deal as his wages should be pretty high. you might want to look out for regens or cheaper targets instead.
Player: Diego Buonanotte
Team managing: Man Utd
Team selling: Málaga
Offer: 1,8 million pounds
Transfer date: 2013 January

He is unhappy at Málaga, and i need a backup for attacking midfielder.
deal.

Player: Wayne Rooney
Team managing: Barcelona
Team selling: Man Utd
Offer: £106million
Transfer date: July 2013

Rooney is unsettled at OT. Ive a transfer budget of £136m and the club just signed a new 7year tv deal worth £137m a year. I've got a great balanced squad with the like of Chris Smalling, Sergio Busquets, Javier Mascherano as back up players. Only players needs replacing is 31year old David Villa

Rooney is unsettled at OT. Ive a transfer budget of £136m and the club just signed a new 7year tv deal worth £137m a year. I've got a great balanced squad with the like of Chris Smalling, Sergio Busquets, Javier Mascherano as back up players. Only players needs replacing is 31year old David Villa

**** no. with that $$ i can almost reshape a whole team. no one is worth this much imo and you're better off looking at other targets instead.

**** no. with that $$ i can almost reshape a whole team. no one is worth this much imo and you're better off looking at other targets instead.

We can afford it though. I may cancel the deal and hope his value decreasing come next summer. He's unsettled and had a transfer request rejected so it should drop (hopefully)

He is not worth that much trust me! No Deal!

Fraizer Campbell
Team Managing: West Ham
Team Selling: Sunderland
Fee: £1.9m
2nd season.(Promoted to the Premier)
I have Jay Rodriguez,Frank Nouble and Freddie Sears.I'm selling Cole,Carew and Piquionne.

Fraizer Campbell
Team Managing: West Ham
Team Selling: Sunderland
Fee: £1.9m
2nd season.(Promoted to the Premier)
I have Jay Rodriguez,Frank Nouble and Freddie Sears.I'm selling Cole,Carew and Piquionne

no deal you can get better than him if you look around. Try and get Sturridge on a season long loan.

Player: Yaya Sanogo
Team Managing: Newcastle
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Fee: £5.5m plus 20% sell on fee
Transfer Date: Jan 2013

Was thinking of going for Abel Hernandez, who i can get for around £1.8m as his contract is nearly up, or make a bid for Wilfried. I also have a regen thats gonna be awesome in a year or two and Sanogo hasn't really done much for me, though i know he becomes very good.

Player: André Ayew
Team you are managing: Juventus
Team who are selling: Olympic Marseille
Offer: 15M Euro
Year: Winter 2011/2012
Other Info: