Player: Wayne Rooney
Team managing: Barcelona
Team selling: Man Utd
Offer: £106million
Transfer date: July 2013

Rooney is unsettled at OT. Ive a transfer budget of £136m and the club just signed a new 7year tv deal worth £137m a year. I've got a great balanced squad with the like of Chris Smalling, Sergio Busquets, Javier Mascherano as back up players. Only players needs replacing is 31year old David Villa

never. hernandez is much much better than rooney in the game.

Player: Daniel Sturridge
My Team: Liverpool
Selling Team: Chelsea
Offer: 7.75mio
Season: 11/12
Pro: Would be good to have another homegrown player in my squad and I lack a bit of a striker.
Cons: He has high wages and I don't have much money at the moment
Are there any other options who are better

Player: Daniel Sturridge
My Team: Liverpool
Selling Team: Chelsea
Offer: 7.75mio
Pro: Would be good to have another homegrown player in my squad and I lack a bit of a striker.
Cons: He has high wages and I don't have much money at the moment
Are there any other options who are better

I'd go for it since you'll hardly get a good striker for low prices. Besides being home grown. Also strikers are really welcome for Liverpool in this game.

Player: Thomas Vermaelen
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 23M Euro
Year: Summer 2012
Other Info: I have Mertesacker(was in European team of the year), Otamendi and Koscielny. Also, I can recall Kyle Bartley from his loan. I don't really need the money but I think it's a reasonable price. Should I let him go? And if I sell him, should I buy Aguero for 45M? Yaya Sanogo and Nangis developing, RVP scored lots last season, but can't find the net in this one. Chamakh is ok there, but i guess Aguero would be better. I play with a single forward.

Last edited:
Other Info: I have Mertesacker(was in European team of the year), Otamendi and Koscielny. Also, I can recall Kyle Bartley from his loan. I don't really need the money but I think it's a reasonable price. Should I let him go? And if I sell him, should I buy Aguero for 45M? Yaya Sanogo and Nangis developing, RVP scored lots last season, but can't find the net in this one. Chamakh is ok there, but i guess Aguero would be better. I play with a single forward.

deal on any day of the week.

deal

Player: Fabio
My Team: Manchester United
Selling Team: Inter
Offer: £10 million

Need a RB for Wolves(not immediatley)
Feb 1st season
Carlos Diogo
Free
Wage: £9k per week
Loyalty Bonus: £170k
Agent Fee: £12.5k
App Fee: £2.2k
or
Andreas Hinkel
Free
Wage: £17k per week
Loyalty Bonus: £500k
Agent Fee: £500k
App Fee: £5.25k
Relegation Release Clause £0
or
Mark Wilson
End of contract from Celtic
I cant seem to see what ive offered him.
Was thinking of getting Sime Vrsaljko but he doesnt seem to have any intrest in joining.

Also for Wolves
Wilfried
Team Selling: Vitesse
Fee: £2.5m

or

Alberto Paloschi
End of Contract from Chievo

Player: Albin Ekdal
Team you are managing: QPR
Team who are buying: QPR
Team who are selling: Cagilari
Offer: 11M Pounds
Year: Summer 2013Other Info: I play with 2 Centre mids currently Faurlin and Barton. However Barton is getting old as he is now 31 and I dont have any really good reserve either. Was going to buy him to replace Barton in my team as Advanced playmaker.

Could you give me some advice on the following transfers. I am managing Liverpool:
Aaron Lennon for 14 mio
Musacchio for 11mio
M'Vila for 18 mio
Tevez for 10 mio

Last edited:
Player: Marouane Fellaini
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are buying: Tottenham
Team who are selling: Everton
Offer: 24M Pounds
Info: Of course he is my best player, and i think best CDM in league, but you
all know the poor financial situation at Everton, i have every month loss of 2,2M and i have only 2M on my balance

Player: Marouane Fellaini
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are buying: Tottenham
Team who are selling: Everton
Offer: 24M Pounds
Info: Of course he is my best player, and i think best CDM in league, but you
all know the poor financial situation at Everton, i have every month loss of 2,2M and i have only 2M on my balance
Try To Shift It Up To 30 Milion!!

Sell Fellani and buy him!! But Save It Before u sell fellani so if it was a wrong decision u can go back!!

Sell Fellani and buy him!! But Save It Before u sell fellani so if it was a wrong decision u can go back!!
I tried to offer contract to Vidal, but he won't even listen, so now i have 1 week before transfer window closes