• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Neymar
Team you are managing: Man U
Team who are selling: Santos
Offer: 25-35M
Year: 2013/2014 mid-sesason
Other Info: I need a new winger and perhaps someone that can flow as a backup striker/midfielder. Here is the thing, Neymar is not transfer listed yet but he has been wanting to leave for six months, Santos is just being a pain in the neck. I have been tempted to buy Antoine Griezmann for probably around 20M or James Rodriguez for probably around 15M, there is also Dudu who I can unsettle and get for 25-30M

Player: Neymar
Team you are managing: Man U
Team who are selling: Santos
Offer: 25-35M
Other Info: I need a new winger and perhaps someone that can flow as a backup striker/midfielder. Here is the thing, Neymar is not transfer listed yet but he has been wanting to leave for six months, Santos is just being a pain in the neck. I have been tempted to buy Antoine Griezmann for probably around 20M or James Rodriguez for probably around 15M, there is also Dudu who I can unsettle and get for 25-30M

go for it. 30m is a good one. if they hit back with 40, then counter it with 35.

and neymar's BEAST ;)

Player: Alex Chamberlain or Danny Welbeck?
Team you are managing: Crewe
Team who are selling: Arsenal / Bolton respectively
Offer: 3.5m / 5.25m
Year: 2015/2016 mid-sesason
Other Info: Looking for a pacey inside-forward / poacher for my Crewe team in the Premier League. Playing a 4-5-1 formation. Both of these players do not have good goalscoring track record in my save. he Chamberlain hasnt played much for Arsenal whilst Welbeck is playing in the Championship. Want to know if you peeps have any luck in these two fellas before I sign them.

View attachment 216580View attachment 216581

Last edited:
Player: Alex Chamberlain or Danny Welbeck?
Team you are managing: Crewe
Team who are selling: Arsenal / Bolton respectively
Offer: 3.5m / 5.25m
Year: 2015/2016 mid-sesason
Other Info: Looking for a pacey inside-forward / poacher for my Crewe team in the Premier League. Playing a 4-5-1 formation. Both of these players do not have good goalscoring track record in my save. he Chamberlain hasnt played much for Arsenal whilst Welbeck is playing in the Championship. Want to know if you peeps have any luck in these two fellas before I sign them.

can u get a screen shots of them.

Player:Marek Hamsik
Team who are managing:Totenham
Team who are selling:Napoli
Offer:31M euro(3M fee, 28 over 48months)
Season:2012/2013

Player:Marek Hamsik
Team who are managing:Totenham
Team who are selling:Napoli
Offer:31M euro(3M fee, 28 over 48months)
expensive much ?. i manged to get him for 20m.

but never than less. its a deal, but try lowering down the price, like 3m up front, with 25m in 48 months

Player: Juan Mata
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: 19.25M
Other Info: He becomes unhappy and want to move, so Chelsea offer him to me (Chelsea want straight cash but I'm negotiating to 48 installments). As I'm in need for new IF to replace Downing who's 29-30 now. Also currently I also bid for James Rodriguez and accepted at 5.25M, and Rodriguez wants considerably less wage (25,000/week, 8k appearance fee). So who should I go for between the 2??
As I just missed out on Di Maria who chose to join Chelsea instead of me because of 160K/week wage Chelsea offered and also missed out on Griezmann who chose Arsenal over Liverpool...

Please help thank you!!

Other Info: He becomes unhappy and want to move, so Chelsea offer him to me (Chelsea want straight cash but I'm negotiating to 48 installments). As I'm in need for new IF to replace Downing who's 29-30 now. Also currently I also bid for James Rodriguez and accepted at 5.25M, and Rodriguez wants considerably less wage (25,000/week, 8k appearance fee). So who should I go for between the 2??
As I just missed out on Di Maria who chose to join Chelsea instead of me because of 160K/week wage Chelsea offered and also missed out on Griezmann who chose Arsenal over Liverpool...

Please help thank you!!

James Rodriguez mate. Cheaper, young and can be one of the best for you. Plus it means you have more money left for other transfers . James Rodriguez assist rate is nuts !!!!!!!!

Please help thank you!!

yes :) deal.

but Rodriguez is much younger.

off topic if one player value at 20m they set at 40m but we make offer puting non-negotiable at 20m they will accept?i donno wat is non-negotiable

yes :) deal.

but Rodriguez is much younger.

Thank you bdare and Lol_101!!
I've decided to go forward with Rodriguez because he's a lot cheaper and I'll have to replace Agger soon too as he's aging while I only have 30M left in my balance.

Player: Ganso
Team who are mananging:Totenham
Team who are selling::Santos
Offer:101M

I offer them 40M for him , and they send me negotation offer 101M..and I withdrawn..

Last edited:
Back