• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Ganso
Team who are mananging:Totenham
Team who are buying:Santos
Offer:101M
Season:2012/2013

I offer them 40M for him , and them send me this offer if you want to buying..and I withdrawn..

DEAL FTW.

Definately a deal for Coloccini. He is nearly 30 and isn't actually that good. To replace him try looking at another british centre half such as Gary Cahill or Ryan Shawcross.

Yeah you can usually pick Shawcross up from stoke for 9.5-11million, good luck getting Gary Cahill though ive never been able to buy him yet, Bolton are sooo unreasonable lol

Player: Thiago
Team you are managing: AC Milan
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: i havent made offer yet ,around 25 mil $
Year: 2012/2013 ,mid-sesason transfer window
Other Info: I got him on loan season 2011/2012 hit get averege rating 7.11 for 29 matches now at barcelona for 3 matches have 7.37

In 2013-14 he was offered to me for 5m and is a back up in my west ham save

Player: Alex Chamberlain or Danny Welbeck?
Team you are managing: Crewe
Team who are selling: Arsenal / Bolton respectively
Offer: 3.5m / 5.25m
Year: 2015/2016 mid-sesason
Other Info: Looking for a pacey inside-forward / poacher for my Crewe team in the Premier League. Playing a 4-5-1 formation. Both of these players do not have good goalscoring track record in my save. he Chamberlain hasnt played much for Arsenal whilst Welbeck is playing in the Championship. Want to know if you peeps have any luck in these two fellas before I sign them.

View attachment 216580View attachment 216581

guys.. could u help comment? thanks :)

Player: Alex Chamberlain or Danny Welbeck?
Team you are managing: Crewe
Team who are selling: Arsenal / Bolton respectively
Offer: 3.5m / 5.25m
Year: 2015/2016 mid-sesason
Other Info: Looking for a pacey inside-forward / poacher for my Crewe team in the Premier League. Playing a 4-5-1 formation. Both of these players do not have good goalscoring track record in my save. he Chamberlain hasnt played much for Arsenal whilst Welbeck is playing in the Championship. Want to know if you peeps have any luck in these two fellas before I sign them.
View attachment 216580View attachment 216581

i would say go for Chambo if u need an inside forward in the wings. but if u need an ST , then its welbeck. chambo si beeter in th RW than on the ST.

guys.. could u help comment? thanks
:)
For the role of an inside forward,I'd go for someone with better creativity, but this is a matter of preference.
I dont know any of your budgets, I'd suggest looking for a more creative player, but out of these two, I'd say deal for Welbeck.

No Deal. If you really don't want Hulk, you can get more than 20M. I'd recommened El Shaaraway and Iturbe. They are very good and only 18.

Player: Ganso
Team who are mananging:Totenham
Team who are buying:Santos
Offer:101M

I offer them 40M for him , and them send me this offer if you want to buying..and I withdrawn..

Zelimir, I think you got it the wrong way, Santos is selling and you are buying and they offered you Ganso for 101M, you countered with 40M, they declined, you withdrew? No Deal. Absolutly Max for Ganso is 40M but City bought him for 22.5M on my save. My solution for you is to unsettle him and wait for it. I am doing the same thing on my save for Neymar and it has taken me soon a year but he wants to leave now and keeps pushing Santos to sell him.

i would say go for Chambo if u need an inside forward in the wings. but if u need an ST , then its welbeck. chambo si beeter in th RW than on the ST.

have u had any luck with chambo? i have jay rod and fierro as strikers. so i dont need another one, else i'll have selection problems and unhappy players. but i do need a winger/insider forward.. albrighton and john fleck aint cutting it on the wings.

Zelimir, I think you got it the wrong way, Santos is selling and you are buying and they offered you Ganso for 101M, you countered with 40M, they declined, you withdrew? No Deal. Absolutly Max for Ganso is 40M but City bought him for 22.5M on my save. My solution for you is to unsettle him and wait for it. I am doing the same thing on my save for Neymar and it has taken me soon a year but he wants to leave now and keeps pushing Santos to sell him.

I am sorry here..i am wrong .. i made mistake here..Santos is selling team ..and I send Santos my offer for Ganso(40M) and they send me negotiation offer with 101M...and I withdrawn ..I apologize for my mistake

Last edited:
I am sorry here..i am wrong .. i made mistake here..Santos is selling team ..and I send Santos my offer for Ganso(40M) and they send me negotiation offer with 101M...and I withdrawn ..I apologize for my mistake

That has happened for me as well, unsettle him.

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a decent priced AMC for my Man Utd side at the beginning of the first season. So far, I have the following players in mind:

Willian (Shakhtar) - 8Million
Christian Eriksen (Ajax) - 10Million
Gylfi Sigurdsson (Hoffenheim) - 9Million
Alan Dzagoev (CSKA Moscow) - 9Million

Which one should I go for?

Regards
Shiraz

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a decent priced AMC for my Man Utd side at the beginning of the first season. So far, I have the following players in mind:

Regards
Shiraz

Eriksen or Willian, Willian is better but that is my opinion and if you do not get Willian than Milan or Barca buys him, but if you are looking into the future, Eriksen is the way to go, he can work as a DM and MC, more defending and supporting while Willian is more attacking and can work as a winger. However, since I am soon in 2014/2015, you need a MC more than you need a Winger.

Hi Guys,

Regards
Shiraz

Can I suggest you Douglas Costa from Shaktar..:? (8-10,5Million euro)

Player:Huddlestone
Team who are managing:Totenham
Team who are buying:Fulam
Offer:10M (sold)

Eriksen or Willian, Willian is better but that is my opinion and if you do not get Willian than Milan or Barca buys him, but if you are looking into the future, Eriksen is the way to go, he can work as a DM and MC, more defending and supporting while Willian is more attacking and can work as a winger. However, since I am soon in 2014/2015, you need a MC more than you need a Winger.
Eriksen is one of the best wingers in the game when he is developed. He can do crazy things from either AML or AMR. I mean Eriksen's main strength is his pace he is made to be a quality winger. I can link you some screens if you wan't.

Back