• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player:Huddlestone
Team who are managing:Totenham
Team who are buying:Fulam
Offer:10M (sold)
Season:2012/2013

My biased oppinion says yes! He might be england international and have good stats but i just hate the way he throws those countless 40 yard shots who tend to wreck cars on stadium parking! you can find more that suitable replacement for 10 mils;)

My biased oppinion says yes! He might be england international and have good stats but i just hate the way he throws those countless 40 yard shots who tend to wreck cars on stadium parking! you can find more that suitable replacement for 10 mils;)
I agree i had exactly the same probelm with tottenham and it would really annoy me. I always end up selling him.

I alredy found replace for him..actually he was my backup for position defensive midfielder and central..

Player : Ramsey
My Team : AC MILAN
Team selling : Arsenal
Offer : 35 million $
Season :2013/2014

Player : Ramsey
My Team : AC MILAN
Team selling : Arsenal
Offer : 35 million $
Season :2013/2014

is 35m gonna drain ur whole budget. if thats the case, then no deal. Ramsey is worth it, but u could spend that money in other areas, or gt a cheaper one, like marvin martin.

tnaks and one more
Player:Ezequiel Munoz (DC)
My Team : AC Milan
Team Selling : Palermo
Offer : 27 milion $
Season : 2013/2014
Other:He look talantet but i`m not sure of him,but it is the best offer according to the other young stars who are valued at 20-30 millions

Last edited:
tnaks and one more
Other:He look talantet but i`m not sure of him,but it is the best offer according to the other young stars who are valued at 20-30 millions

I need to scout him, he is 23 and is valued at 4.5M. He has good marking but that is it, good physical, I would say 10-15M.
If you compare him to my 17 year old than he is not worth more than 10. I will return with my scout.

Player:Doumbia
Team who are managing:Man Utd
Team who are selling: CSKA Moscow
Offer:13m
Season:2012/13 Summer window
OR
Player: Tevez
Team who are Selling: Man city
Offer:14.5m
Also

Player: Fletcher
Team who are managing: Man utd
Team who are buying: Tottenham
Offer 26m
Season 2012/2013

tnaks and one more
no deal. 27m is too much. besides, he doesnt exactly become world class.
OR
Also

Offer 26m
Season 2012/2013

deal for doumbia and fletcher. for tevez, im not sure if he'll sign, but his wages are astronomical despite the fact that he's one of the best forwards in the game so no deal imo.

OR
Also

Offer 26m
Season 2012/2013

I don't know how Fletcher plays for you but I am in the next season from you and sold him for less than that and he was under performing, so I say Deal. I replaced him with a Regen that has been absolutly amazing and he is English.

Doumbia is younger, Tottenham bought him for 14.5M, he is decent, I would go with Doumbia instead of Tevez, due to age, pricewise Deal for Doumbia.

Player: Mamadou Sakho
Team who are managing:ARSENAL
Team who are Selling: PSG
Offer:12.5m usd
Season:2012 march
other info:injury 6month

That's a tough one. For me personally i don't like players that get bad injuries like that it really does hamper there development. Sakho would probably be really improving in this period he is injured for. The price tag, he is for sure worth the money. that is a real tough one there. I would sign him and hope that the injury didn't mess his development up too much.

Last edited:

He should be 22 on your save. Looks good on mine and has not really been that injured, like Cyril says though, six month injury can seriously reduce the development of a player...He has great physical stats, maybe he can bump back, it is a risk but he can be worth it :)

Player: Ganso
Team who are managing: Real Madrid
Team who are Selling: Santos
Offer:30 million euro
Season:2011 summer
other info: trying to sell kaka, and wonder if ganso can take his place

Player :Benedikt Howedes
My team: AC Milan
Team Selling : Shalke
Offer: 37 mln $
other info : I can give the money ,but if he will be really good....cause i dont like to give money like that for anyone

Last edited:
Player: Ganso
Team who are managing: Real Madrid
Team who are Selling: Santos
Offer:30 million euro
Season:2011 summer
other info: trying to sell kaka, and wonder if ganso can take his place

Deal but the funny part, in my save, City got him for 22.5...did they pull the godfather dead horse in the bed method?

Back