• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player :Benedikt Howedes
My team: AC Milan
Team Selling : Shalke
Offer: 37 mln $
Season : 2013/2014
other info : I can give the money ,but if he will be really good....cause i dont like to give money like that for anyone

No Deal! Can you not get him for 25M?

Player :Chris Samba
My team: Blackburn Rovers
Team Selling : Manchester United
Offer: £27 mil
Season : 2012/2013 (Jan Window)
other info : Star defender, not sure who could replace him?

Are you buying him?

If you are not buying him, then deal.
Replacements, scout:

Danny Wilson
Ryan Shawcross
Alvaro Dominguez
Stefan Bell
Kyriakos Papadopoulos
Yaroslav Rakitskyi
Benedikt Höwedes
Simon Kjaer

Player: Patrice Evra
My team: Man U
Team Buying : Sent out offer to clubs
Offer: £14 mil
Season : 2013/2014 (End of Season)
other info : He is 32 now (turns 33 in May)...I have replacement already, Digne, and a regen, Lecoq, behind the replacement. I also have Fabio in the team, so I have sufficient backup.

Player: Patrice Evra
Team Buying : Sent out offer to clubs
Offer: £14 mil
other info : He is 32 now (turns 33 in May)...I have replacement already, Digne, and a regen, Lecoq, behind the replacement. I also have Fabio in the team, so I have sufficient backup.
D

Deal, he would still be a first team starter for that year, however, you will lost at least £9m if you kept him for one more year and could also struggle to sell him!

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team Buying : Have not sent out any offer to clubs yet
Offer: £20-25 mil
other info : He is 32 now (turns 33 in October)...I have replacement already, Tognozzi (amazing regen, absolutly fantastic worldclass), and Jones was backup for Vidic when he was injured for 4 weeks, played great as his replacement. I also have another decent regen + Smalling & Evans. OR I keep him and hire him as a coach with hopefully good stats...

Player: Christian Eriksen
My team: Barcelona
Team Selling: Ajax
Offer: $11 mil
Season : 2011/2012 (just starting the game)
other info : Hadn't sell anyone from formidable attacking Midfielders bunch. But I think he will be a good player; and getting him for $11 mil only.

Player: Javier Mascherano
My team: PSG
Team Selling: Barcelona
Offer: $23 mil
Season : 2013/2014 he is at age 29
other info : I have Matuidi for that position and Sissoko as a backup, but Mascherano is a class player, if I buy him i could sell one of Matuidi or Sissoko

Player: Christian Eriksen
My team: Barcelona
Team Selling: Ajax
Offer: $11 mil
Season : 2011/2012 (just starting the game)
other info : Hadn't sell anyone from formidable attacking Midfielders bunch. But I think he will be a good player; and getting him for $11 mil only.

Amazing player, DEAL!

other info : I have Matuidi for that position and Sissoko as a backup, but Mascherano is a class player, if I buy him i could sell one of Matuidi or Sissoko

For me, no deal, for that money you can buy younger that can help PSG grow. PSG in my game are amazing now, they invested in young players.

I'd grab him for that price, he plays great at least into his 32's and remains propably the best player in the role, unless you had some amazing new regen pop up.

I'd grab him for that price, he plays great at least into his 32's and remains propably the best player in the role, unless you had some amazing new regen pop up.

Thanks for the reply, I've bought him for $23m even though his overal value was $28m

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team Buying : Have not sent out any offer to clubs yet
Offer: £20-25 mil
other info : He is 32 now (turns 33 in October)...I have replacement already, Tognozzi (amazing regen, absolutly fantastic worldclass), and Jones was backup for Vidic when he was injured for 4 weeks, played great as his replacement. I also have another decent regen + Smalling & Evans. OR I keep him and hire him as a coach with hopefully good stats...

deal if u have jones and evans; even smallig is good in the game...

for those following my short thread on chamberlain and wellbeck, just an update... i've decided to sign chamberlain for 3.5m and he's been immense so far for my crewe team in the bpl, scoring 4 goals and 4 assists over 8 appearances.

Liverpool is offering me € 11M for Gregory vd Wiel (Ajax) and I want at least 16,5M. Or should I sell him cheaper?

Back