The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Not sure if this is the right thread...

Been offered 46mil for Vidic, end of first season, from Real Madrid (I'm Man Utd). Offer includes 30mil fee paid over 48 months and I can negotiate the deal too.

Should I sell up?

I would say Deal if Jones is ready for it? In the third season I sold him for 20M + you need another DC if you do sell him. Jones is not the same quality but Jones has been amazing for me when Vidic was out injured. I found a regen that is taking Vidic spot in the upcoming fourth season, same quality and he is only 20 so I am content :)

Not sure where to ask about regen (sorry if its not the correct place), so here goes;
Player: Juan
My team: Liverpool
Team Selling: Atheletic
Offer: 8.50 million! (6 million now, 2.50 million over 2 years)
Season : 2014-2015 (mid-season)
Other: Thinking about buying him to replace Suarez in the next few years. His stats look amazing, should I go for him? or easy way out is to buy Muniain for 32.50 million. What do you suggest? Thanks in advance
View attachment 217873

given the right training and match experience and tutoring, he can be world class. (and whats he PA rating ? 4 stars, 3.5 stars ?)

if u need help for that go here
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

Youth investments is never a bad investment, it is just a risk, I bought a DC for 4.6M, he turned out to be **** while I bought a MC for 600K, and he is absolutely amazing so it all depends on your facilities, coaches and if you can get a loan out to a good club that actually plays him.

if u actually trained ur youngster the right way, then he can be world class. next time go here
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

and youth investment is not a risk until u dont have the desire to develop them ;) :P

Player: Danny Wilson
My team: Man U
Team Selling: Birmingham
Offer: £6.75M
Season: 2014/2015 (beginning)
other info: Used as a backup/rotation.

whats his star ratings atm. doubt it really, cuz he actually becomes good. deal :)

Player: Stevan Jovetic
Team Selling: Fiorentina
Offer: £28M
other info: Has always been top quality. I can't get Neymar, they want £80M for him and he is not unsettled anymore.

Deal. use monthly installments, app. clauses and goal clause to accommodate that big fee.

given the right training and match experience and tutoring, he can be world class. (and whats he PA rating ? 4 stars, 3.5 stars ?)

if u need help for that go here

if u actually trained ur youngster the right way, then he can be world class. next time go here

and youth investment is not a risk until u dont have the desire to develop them ;) :P

whats his star ratings atm. doubt it really, cuz he actually becomes good. deal :)

Deal. use monthly installments, app. clauses and goal clause to accommodate that big fee.

Well, the thing with that defender is that he went on loan and was injured twice so now I have to restart, my other regens, 4 of them are now 4-star rating and one is a 3.

Danny is a three and his physical stats are excellent.
I think I can get him to 3.5.

Mulumbu
Team Managing: WBA
Team Buying: FC Bayern
Fee: £10m
1st season
Selling Scharner for £3.3m and im buying Collison.

Mulumbu
1st season

Dont know a lot about Mulumbu but I would deal for £10m

Mulumbu
1st season

He is worth £4.8M on my save and I remember him from last season.
Can be a pain in the neck but I doubt more than £10M, max £15M, his technical skills are not rock solid.

Player: James Rodriguez
Team Selling: FCP
Offer: £10M
other info: Backup/Rotation investment for future first team when Valencia/Nani is done.

Player: Lucas Moura
Team Selling: Sao Paulo
Offer: I offered £35M
other info:

Player: James Rodriguez
Offer: £10M
other info: Backup/Rotation investment for future first team when Valencia/Nani is done.

Player: Lucas Moura
Team Selling: Sao Paulo
Offer: I offered £35M
other info:

If I could get screenies of them both, I would be able to advise you better.

If I could get screenies of them both, I would be able to advise you better.

Now, Lucas Moura has been amazing at Sao Paulo but that is a different league and different gameplay. He has great potential, strength is a little low.

James has great pace for an attacking winger and crossing as well as passing is good. He can dribble and shoot as well + his technique is good.

View attachment 217902View attachment 217903

Well, are you looking to get them both or do you only need one?

If you only needed one, Rodriguez looks fantastic for the price you could get him for and I think he could get even better. Moura is a touch on the expensive side and he may not adjust to the English league right away.

Well, are you looking to get them both or do you only need one?

If you only needed one, Rodriguez looks fantastic for the price you could get him for and I think he could get even better. Moura is a touch on the expensive side and he may not adjust to the English league right away.

I just need one since I still have not sold Young yet but either way he has to go.
Gr8, I want to buy James as well because of his current stats and that he can get even better!

Seems about the standard price for Moura. As with everything else, it will most likely go up once someone else takes him out of Sao Paulo, but otherwise not exactly a bargain.

Would definitely take Rodriguez out of the two. You could potentially make profit out of Rodriguez if the small matter happens that he fails. No way you will make any profit off Moura, buying at that price. Rodriguez has excellent attributes to go with it :)

Would definitely take Rodriguez out of the two. You could potentially make profit out of Rodriguez if the small matter happens that he fails. No way you will make any profit off Moura, buying at that price. Rodriguez has excellent attributes to go with it :)

He has been offered a contract :)

Player: Alex Sandro
My team: PSG
Offer: £10.5M
Season: 3rd
other info: in need of a left back,but not sure if I should pay up 10.5M for him,is there someone better and cheaper?

Last edited:
Player: Alex Sandro
My team: PSG
Offer: £10.5M
Season: 3rd
other info: in need of a left back,but not sure if I should pay up 10.5M for him,is there someone better and cheaper?

Any chance of a screenshot? May be able to help you more.

Maybe have a look at Digne, although he may not have improved too much.

View attachment 217953

Here you go,Digne has poor defensive attributes(10 marking and tackling),and I need someone who can jump right into the 1st team,but also develop further
at the moment I have Gabriel Silva as left back

I would say Sandro is perfect then, if you can get him for the 10 million you said.

Back