The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
I have this regen in the game, outstanding talent.
How much can I bid so as not to overpay?
His club want 15 M, I understandably do not want to dish out this kind of money for a teenager.
View attachment 228596

Last edited:
Then there is also this one.
Which is kinda like 'deal for any kind of money' (club want around 30) but i only have funds for one of them.
I guess I will be signing the left back after all.
View attachment 228597

Managing: Chelsea
Team Buying: Man City
David Luiz for $36
Should I accept??
Thanks

I have this regen in the game, outstanding talent.
How much can I bid so as not to overpay?
His club want 15 M, I understandably do not want to dish out this kind of money for a teenager.
View attachment 228596

Then there is also this one.
Which is kinda like 'deal for any kind of money' (club want around 30) but i only have funds for one of them.
I guess I will be signing the left back after all.
View attachment 228597
no deal for both. try negotiating lower or monitor them for a season or 2 to see their progress.
Managing: Chelsea
Team Buying: Man City
David Luiz for $36
Should I accept??
Thanks

i assume its 36m. deal if its in pounds or euros.

Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: $10m over 24 months ($4.5m upfront)
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: I have Rafael and Romario already.

View attachment 228986

Player: Yaya Sanogo
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: $21m
Other Info: I have him on loan from Barcelona. Scored 4 and assisted 2 in 3 starts.

Player: Evra
Team who are buying: Barcelona and Madrid
Offer: $45m
Other Info: He's 31. Looking for a good WB to replace him.

You have Rafael and Fabio kpg1995.But if you REALLY want a good DL to replace him then buy Balzaretti.(i think it is a deal)

PLAYER:HERNANDEZ
CLUB: MAN U
BUYING: ASTON VILLA
OFFER: £25M
YEAR: 2011/12

Player: Marco Calderoni
Team you are managing: Doncaster
Team who are buying: Napoli & Fiorentina
Offer: $6m
Year: Pre 2013-2014
Other Info: He's best LB at my club, i get him free at previous season, but next season my club qualify EURO and I need player with Home Ground, and I want to sign Olsson (Blackburn) with 11m. Should I do this ?

Player: Kakuta
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: $11m
Other Info: I cant sign cheaper players as Gaitan,Belhanda,Mollo... because they don't want negotiate.

Player: Marco Calderoni
Team who are buying: Napoli & Fiorentina
Offer: $6m
Other Info: He's best LB at my club, i get him free at previous season, but next season my club qualify EURO and I need player with Home Ground, and I want to sign Olsson (Blackburn) with 11m. Should I do this ?

Player: Kakuta
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: $11m
Other Info: I cant sign cheaper players as Gaitan,Belhanda,Mollo... because they don't want negotiate.

Don't know about the 1st one but you should buy kakuta, he's a very good player when used correctly.

PLAYER: Andreas Beck
TEAM: Borussia Dortmund
SELLING TEAM: Hoffenheim
OFFER: 10 M €
YEAR: Pre 2013/14
OTHER INFO: At 23, he is the right back for the German national team... and the only player I have in that position worth mentioning is Andres Hinkel, who is becoming dismal. I already have Ivo Samardžić coming in as a left back to replace Schmelzer, because I've been carved open WAY too many times this season from the flanks. It's the only reason I'm only 5th, and not first or second.

Although... I have been doing well in the Euro Cup... :/

PLAYER: Laveque and Mas
TEAM: Madrid and Barca
SELLING TEAM: Bolton Wanderers
OFFER: 22.5 and 18 M €
YEAR: 2016-2017
OTHER INFO: GUYS HELP my 2 stars are getting huge offers but i dunno to sell or not. Mas is being offered 22.5 mil but he has still another star in his potential and leveque has 1 1/2 star in his potential and they offered 18 for him. I could rebuild the squad with this money but they could be world beaters any ideas?

http://s1239.photobu...iew_Profile.png

PLAYER: Andreas Beck
TEAM: Borussia Dortmund
SELLING TEAM: Hoffenheim
OFFER: 10 M €
YEAR: Pre 2013/14
OTHER INFO: At 23, he is the right back for the German national team... and the only player I have in that position worth mentioning is Andres Hinkel, who is becoming dismal. I already have Ivo Samardžić coming in as a left back to replace Schmelzer, because I've been carved open WAY too many times this season from the flanks. It's the only reason I'm only 5th, and not first or second.

Although... I have been doing well in the Euro Cup... :/

deal in any day.

PLAYER: Laveque and Mas
TEAM: Madrid and Barca
SELLING TEAM: Bolton Wanderers
OFFER: 22.5 and 18 M €
YEAR: 2016-2017
OTHER INFO: GUYS HELP my 2 stars are getting huge offers but i dunno to sell or not. Mas is being offered 22.5 mil but he has still another star in his potential and leveque has 1 1/2 star in his potential and they offered 18 for him. I could rebuild the squad with this money but they could be world beaters any ideas?

no deal for both. dont sell them for less than 30m.

PLAYER: kaka and Xabi Alonso
TEAM: man city and Milan
SELLING TEAM: Real Madrid
OFFER: 20 and 19 M €
YEAR: 2012-2013
OTHER INFO: I've bought Neymar and Sandro as replacement and Varane and Ozil doing well. I prefer playing really quick and demand for the attacking wingers change places and Kaka + Alonso get tired really quick. I'm not selling for the money, I just want them to have a really good career without being on my bench.
then again, I buy a lot of young talents and they are both good tutors.

PLAYER: kaka and Xabi Alonso
TEAM: man city and Milan
SELLING TEAM: Real Madrid
OFFER: 20 and 19 M €
YEAR: 2012-2013
OTHER INFO: I've bought Neymar and Sandro as replacement and Varane and Ozil doing well. I prefer playing really quick and demand for the attacking wingers change places and Kaka + Alonso get tired really quick. I'm not selling for the money, I just want them to have a really good career without being on my bench.
then again, I buy a lot of young talents and they are both good tutors.

Kaka declines within 2 seasons so I'll say deal for both considering their age and wage.

Player: Ezequiel Munoz
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team who are buying/selling: Palermo
Offer: 10.5M euros
Year: 2013/2014
Other Info: I have Cannavaro, 31, Astori, Ariaudo, and Prestia currently.

Back