• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Branislav Inavovic
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying/selling: Man City
Offer: £16m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: I am playing Luiz with Terry and I have got Cahill and just signed Ryan Shawcross

I'd say deal, who is your right back though?

Player: Javier Mascherano
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: £11.5m
Year: 2013
Other Info: Well he is 29 years old now but it seems like a bargain for such a good player

Player: Rene Adler
Team who are selling: Hamburg
Offer: £20.5
Other Info: My only goalkeepers are Reina and Begovic but they are good so maybe I should go for a young promising one instead?

Player: Javier Mascherano
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: £11.5m
Other Info: Well he is 29 years old now but it seems like a bargain for such a good player

Player: Rene Adler
Team who are selling: Hamburg
Offer: £20.5
Other Info: My only goalkeepers are Reina and Begovic but they are good so maybe I should go for a young promising one instead?

For me i say no to both, Mascherano has never impressed me in this years edition , he's always been nothing more than a bench warmer in any team he's played for in my save(s).

As for Rene Adler , i paid 15million for him when i was Arsenal... Not worth it, you can get alot better for that. I signed Ter Stegen and Steve Mandanda in two other saves and they were much better, Ter Stegen will cost a hefty price and will be unhappy if he doesn't start ahead of Reina , but Mandanda can be bought for around 12Million and isn't has demanding for first team place.

Player: Karim Benzema
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £40m
Year: 2011/2012
Other Info: I am playing 1 up front with Torres and he is banging in the goals. I have sold drogba and have £50m to spend and will need Benzema as back up incase torres gets injured. I have loaned lukaku out

Player: Karim Benzema
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £40m
Year: 2011/2012
Other Info: I am playing 1 up front with Torres and he is banging in the goals. I have sold drogba and have £50m to spend and will need Benzema as back up incase torres gets injured. I have loaned lukaku out

no deal. go for edison cavani, seydou doumbia, iker muniain, carlos fierro, oliver giroud (you'll be surprised), nolan roux, yaya sanogo, khouma babacar. they should cost less than 40m individually.

FM 2010

Player: Andy Carroll
Team who are selling: Newcastle
Offer £35million
Year January 2011.
Other info: He's tall.

:P

Player: Jovetic
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are selling: Fiorentina
Offer: £20m
Year: Summer of 2013
Other Info: Playing a 2 striker tactic mostly. I have Kadlec and Niang as my poachers. I have Rondon and Sigborsson as my TM/DLF respectively. Rondon has been immense 31 goals/17 assists in 1 season, Sigborsson has also scored just over 20 goals as a rotational player. I'm thinking of selling Sigborsson and bringing in Jovetic. Any thoughts?

FM 2010

Player: Andy Carroll
Team who are selling: Newcastle
Offer £35million
Year January 2011.
Other info: He's tall.

:P

Player: Jovetic
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are selling: Fiorentina
Offer: £20m
Year: Summer of 2013
Other Info: Playing a 2 striker tactic mostly. I have Kadlec and Niang as my poachers. I have Rondon and Sigborsson as my TM/DLF respectively. Rondon has been immense 31 goals/17 assists in 1 season, Sigborsson has also scored just over 20 goals as a rotational player. I'm thinking of selling Sigborsson and bringing in Jovetic. Any thoughts?

deal for both.

Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Team who are buying/selling: Dinamo
Offer: £1.5m
Other Info: Selling Glen Johnson to Tottenham to pay for Leandro Damiao

Player: Tom Cleverley
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Spurs
Offer: £17.5m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: He`s been playing ok, mainly as a sub. Does he develop much? I`ve got Eden Hazard and Young on the left, Nani and Valencia on the right. I`ve got anderson, pogba and poli for creative cm.

Player: Tom Cleverley
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Spurs
Offer: £17.5m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: He`s been playing ok, mainly as a sub. Does he develop much? I`ve got Eden Hazard and Young on the left, Nani and Valencia on the right. I`ve got anderson, pogba and poli for creative cm.

No Deal. Give him a start every other game switch him with Poli. Play him as an advanced playmaker attack. Pogba is better off as a ball winning midfielder so is anderson. Cleverley was my first choice playmaker in my second season and he was on fire. He played on and off in the first but with the right training, tutoring and game time he can do very well for you. He's 27/28 on my save now still can make the diffence in the game usually off the bench tho since i have a world class regen.

Player: Jordan Rhodes
Team you are managing: Blackpool
Team who are buying/selling: Blackpool/Huddersfield
Offer: £3.5mil (500k intial fee then 3 mil over 48 months)

No Deal. Give him a start every other game switch him with Poli. Play him as an advanced playmaker attack. Pogba is better off as a ball winning midfielder so is anderson. Cleverley was my first choice playmaker in my second season and he was on fire. He played on and off in the first but with the right training, tutoring and game time he can do very well for you. He's 27/28 on my save now still can make the diffence in the game usually off the bench tho since i have a world class regen.
Thanks, chose to keep him, he does seems to play well enough off the bench and any injury to a winger brings him into rotation.
I`ve been playing anderson as an advanced playmaker recently and he has been performing very well, I started him off as BWM but he didnt really do much in that role.

Player: Oscar Cardozo
Team you are managing: Middlesbrough
Team who are buying/selling: Benfica
Offer: £1.25mil (250k intial fee then 1 mil over 48 months)
Year: 2012/2013

Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Team who are buying/selling: Dinamo
Offer: £1.5m
Other Info: Selling Glen Johnson to Tottenham to pay for Leandro Damiao

For this price, Deal but Glen will be a BIG miss in your team.

Player: Oscar Cardozo
Team you are managing: Middlesbrough
Team who are buying/selling: Benfica
Offer: £1.25mil (250k intial fee then 1 mil over 48 months)
Year: 2012/2013

I am a Porto fan, and i must admit, Cardozo is one of the best strikers in the game.

Back