The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
eriksen just moved and douglas costa already in my team and i need back up, any suggestions?

Deal for Jones,that's a ridiculous amount of money and deal for Vidic who could act as your replacement(Even though at the start of the game he plays for united doesn't he?

Yes. Board sold him for 45m to Madrid.

Phil Jones' agent has announced that his client has dismissed Chelsea's contract offer as unacceptable and insulting.

Jones stated that the following issues caused the deal to collapse:
- He is not willing to sign for such risible basic pay.
- He wants to be suitably rewarded for his first team appearances.
- He would prefer a substantial bonus for being named in the divisional Team of the Year.

No to Vidic then?

Phil Jones' agent has announced that his client has dismissed Chelsea's contract offer as unacceptable and insulting.

Jones stated that the following issues caused the deal to collapse:
- He is not willing to sign for such risible basic pay.
- He wants to be suitably rewarded for his first team appearances.
- He would prefer a substantial bonus for being named in the divisional Team of the Year.

No to Vidic then?
No to Vidic unless you need a backup CB

Player: Felipe Anderson
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying: AC Milan
Offer: 20.5m
Other Info: He is a backup player for me. Started 20 odd games for me in 2 seasons.

Player: Felipe Anderson
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying: AC Milan
Offer: 20.5m
Other Info: He is a backup player for me. Started 20 odd games for me in 2 seasons.

What season? I'd say deal if he is only a backup, however he has a very high PA, and with enough playing time he'll be a BEAST.

I personally think that screenshots of the players should be provided in this thread. People answering your questions will never know how good the player is in the future on your game.

Player: Salvatore Bochetti
Team you are managing: Malaga
Team who are selling: Rubin Kazan
Offer: 13 mln
Other Info: I want a quality CB to partner Mathijsen

Player: De Las Cuevas
Team who are selling: Getafe
Offer: 7 mln
Other Info: I sold Baptista to Man City for 10 mln and want a replacement CAM

All in first season.

Last edited:
Player: Jimmy Kebe
Team you are managing: Reading
Team who are buying: Blackpool
Offer: £4.8m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Its January, I'm top of the championship, but my form's slipped somewhat and I'm only one point above second place Blackpool. The offer is 1.5m initial fee, then 3,300,000 over 18 months. Seems like a good offer but(!) the board are only giving me 20% of transfer fees at the moment. My other wingers are Sisi and Jobi McAnuff on the right, Zezinho, and Jordan Obita on the left. McAnuff can play both wings. Should I sell and bring in a cheap replacement, or wait till my finances are better, secured Premiership football and can attract better players?

Player: Craig Tanner
Team you are managing: Reading
Team who are buying: Sunderland
Offer: £1.1m (+30% of profit from next sale)
Other Info: (I'll post a screenshot of him if someone lets me know how)
Craig's a 17 year old acm with 4 star potential at championship level, and only one star current. I don't use an acm, and have sebastien maier as a young player in that position anyway. I'm probably going to sell, as my club needs the money. Should I accept, or haggle a bit, possibly making that clause go up to 50? I already have a strong, relatively young midfield, with Veratti, Adam Vass, Modise, Maier, and Pannewitz. But does Craig Tanner turn out to be a beast? or is that wishful thinking?

Side note: should I sell Jordan Obita at the end of the season, or would he be able to handle the jump up to the prem? he's rated 4.5 stars potential, and I've never struggled to find class value wingers in FM which I could replace him with. IF I do decide to sell, what should I look at parting with him for?

Thanks guys

Player: De Las Cuevas
Team who are selling: Getafe
Offer: 7 mln
Other Info: I sold Baptista to Man City for 10 mln and want a replacement CAM

All in first season.

Tempted to say no deal for Bocchetti, poor composure and concentration, plus his jumping isn't high enough to compensate for Mathijsen. Try James Tomkins who could save you some money, Toby Alderweireld, or Mbiwa, who develops into a beast and can play anywhere in your back four.

Hmm yes for Las Cuevas, but I'd look at Matias Fernandez first and see how much he's going for in your game. his contract expires in June 2013, he's more creative, a great finisher, and would make a good replacement for baptista when it comes to freekicks.

Player: Subotic
Team who are selling: Borussia Dortmund
Offer: 15 mln euros

Last edited:
Player: Subotic
Team who are selling: Borussia Dortmund
Offer: 19 mln euros

No Deal, Subotic is overrated and does not get better, only declines in my experience! Much better options out there!

Buy Kurt Zouma, Dede, Ignicio Martinez (Real Socidead) Salvatore Bochetti, Nicolas Otamendi etc or get Davide Astori & Douglas for free

All in first season.

Deal, Bochetti is a class act, not perfect, but has won me many a trophy...and can do a job at LB if needs be.

Player: Mbaye Niang
Team you are managing: AC Milan
Team who are selling: Stade Caen
Offer: $ 17 M
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Only got Pato, C. Fierro, Loaned Danny Welbeck and Robinho at front.

Thanks

Niang is a beast but no deal at that price. Try making him unhappy so he hands in a transfer request, he keeps getting offered to me for less than £8M.

What happened to Zlatan btw?

Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team who are buying: Tottenham
Offer: 24 Million
Year: June 2015

Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team who are buying: Tottenham
Offer: 24 Million
Year: June 2015

Deal mate, get Cesar Azpilicueta/Wallace/Welder/Kyle Walker/Mario Fernandes/Romario etc instead

Back