Offer : 44M Euros
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: -

Player: Bryan Ruiz
Team you managing: Tottenham
Team who selling: Fulham
Offer : £11.5m

I have Nico Gaitan/Aaron Lennon/Wellingtom Nem/Luka Modric/Burak Yilmaz who can all play there, however, I use Luka more centrally and Aaron is not that effective, I play a crossing tactic and I think Ruiz would fit in really well! I will sell Nico I think as he has not done exceptionally well since signing at the start of the 2nd season! Burak is a striker and Nem is an Amc anyway!

View attachment 243463

Player: Lavezzi
Team who selling: Napoli
Offer : £24mln (
£10mln upfront, £14mln over 3 years)
Year: 2011/2012
Info: I want a quality striker to partner Adebayor upfront, sold Defoe to Porto, and signed Kadlec as well for
£5mln.

Player: Gareth Bale
Team who buying: Man City
Offer : £27m (
£19.5mln over 2 years, £7.5mln upfront)
Year: 2011/12
Info: Tempted to say yes, but I'm not sure if I could get a replacement of his sort.

Last edited:
Info: I want a quality striker to partner Adebayor upfront, sold Defoe to Porto, and signed Kadlec as well for
£5mln.

I would go for Carlos Fierro or Alberto Paloschi instead of Lavezzi. Better strikers and a can get for a lot less money in my opinion.

Player: Mirel Radoi
Team you managing: Reading
Team who selling: Al-Ain
Offer : £5mln (
£0 upfront, £5mln over 4 years)
Info:Need a high quality centre back for first season in prem

no deal, always been extremely injury prone for me, kind of like a romanian Ledley King

Player: Phil Jones
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are selling: Man U
Offer: 55M Pounds
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: Is he worth it and 55 mil and £155k p/w.
I need HG players who plays CB and CDM, so he fits all.

Player: Coutinho
Team you managing:
Liverpool
Team who selling:
Inter
Offer : £3.7 million
Year:
2012/13
Info: looks a quality player, and will fit in with the mini brazilian revolution I have going on, but not sure wether he will develope intoa great player, or just be merely a squad player
View attachment 243501

Player: Edinson Cavani
Team you managing: Chelsea
Offer : 44M Euros
Other Info: -

No deal, I managed to get him for £22M that summer. He's been inconsistent tbh.

If you're swimming in money then go for it, but don't blow your budget on him if you're not.

Team you managing:
Liverpool
Team who selling:
Inter
Year:
2012/13
Info: looks a quality player, and will fit in with the mini brazilian revolution I have going on, but not sure wether he will develope intoa great player, or just be merely a squad player
View attachment 243501

For that price, I'd say deal.

should i sell

player:View attachment 243545
team i am: Coventry
team buying: man utd/ arsenal/ man city
offers: 18 mil-24 mill
year 2017
other info: need money for transfers but this guy is one of the best young strikers there is in my game. also my chairman been selling of my best players for cheap as i am in so much debt even if i do sell i would probably only get 3 million of the transfer fee to spend.

year 2017
other info: need money for transfers but this guy is one of the best young strikers there is in my game. also my chairman been selling of my best players for cheap as i am in so much debt even if i do sell i would probably only get 3 million of the transfer fee to spend.

Id say sell him as your club needs the money and it might be worth just trying to stabilize your finances before re building and getting better.

Player: Bryan Ruiz
Team who selling: Fulham
Offer : £11.5m

I have Nico Gaitan/Aaron Lennon/Wellingtom Nem/Luka Modric/Burak Yilmaz who can all play there, however, I use Luka more centrally and Aaron is not that effective, I play a crossing tactic and I think Ruiz would fit in really well! I will sell Nico I think as he has not done exceptionally well since signing at the start of the 2nd season! Burak is a striker and Nem is an Amc anyway!

View attachment 243463
deal. pretty versatile and performs very well on the flanks. :)
£5mln.

Player: Gareth Bale
Team who buying: Man City
Offer : £27m (
£19.5mln over 2 years, £7.5mln upfront)
Year: 2011/12
Info: Tempted to say yes, but I'm not sure if I could get a replacement of his sort.
deal for lavezzi, no deal for bale though. dont sell for less than 35m.
no deal. with that $$, you can get better targets. try jack rodwell instead.
Team you managing:
Liverpool
Team who selling:
Inter
Year:
2012/13
View attachment 243501
nothing can go wrong at 3.7m, i'd say deal.
year 2017

deal as well.

Player: Aiden McGeady
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Spartak Moscow
Offer: 20M
Other info: I have a total transfer budget of 47M so I would still have more than half of it

Player: Aiden McGeady
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Spartak Moscow
Offer: 20M
Other info: I have a total transfer budget of 47M so I would still have more than half of it

No deal, he's not great. He plays well in the lesser leagues but i wouldn't sign him for Arsenal , much better players you can go for. If your looking for Left Winger try Diego Perottie or it's the Right winger Jesus Navas.

Player: Carlos Fierro
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Chivas
Year: 2013/14
Offer: £13,000,000
Other info: Need a Clinical goal scorer as current striker Kolbein Sigborsson is incredibly inconsistent and with Fierro's record over the last two seasons being 34 goals in 42 and 11 in 22, should i buy him??????????? P.s In the prem league and currently in the Europa league

Other info: Need a Clinical goal scorer as current striker Kolbein Sigborsson is incredibly inconsistent and with Fierro's record over the last two seasons being 34 goals in 42 and 11 in 22, should i buy him??????????? P.s In the prem league and currently in the Europa league

Deal, most definately, Also, take a look at Yaya Sanogo

Player Jay Rodriguez
managing port vale
buying from b'ham
cost £6 mil
when 2015

Other info need a striker for Carlos Fierro to play off , need to keep wages low due to match highest earner clauses and will sign for less than 18k

Player: Danny Welbeck
Team you are managing: Ajax AFC
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester United
Offer: £22m agreed future fee
Year: 2012-13 (Will be since he's on season-long loan)
Other Info: Scoring for fun, 22 goals in 22 games, and I can sell Eriksen and Sigbordsson if needed to raise funds. Plus on a good CL run this year so extra money is coming in.

Back