• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player Jay Rodriguez
managing port vale
buying from b'ham
cost £6 mil
when 2015

Other info need a striker for Carlos Fierro to play off , need to keep wages low due to match highest earner clauses and will sign for less than 18k
deal.
Player: Danny Welbeck
Team you are managing: Ajax AFC
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester United
Offer: £22m agreed future fee
Year: 2012-13 (Will be since he's on season-long loan)
Other Info: Scoring for fun, 22 goals in 22 games, and I can sell Eriksen and Sigbordsson if needed to raise funds. Plus on a good CL run this year so extra money is coming in.
no deal. keep eriksen and sigbordsson instead. you can get cheaper targets like darwin quintero, wilfried bony. carlos fierro and eric torres combined should also cost less than welback.

Player: Danny Welbeck
Team you are managing: Ajax AFC
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester United
Offer: £22m agreed future fee
Year: 2012-13 (Will be since he's on season-long loan)
Other Info: Scoring for fun, 22 goals in 22 games, and I can sell Eriksen and Sigbordsson if needed to raise funds. Plus on a good CL run this year so extra money is coming in.

Welbeck is awful, sign Paloschi on a free instead.

deal.

no deal. keep eriksen and sigbordsson instead. you can get cheaper targets like darwin quintero, wilfried bony. carlos fierro and eric torres combined should also cost less than welback.

Got replacements for Eriksen and Sigbordsson, the latter is awful for me and I could probs get 5m+ for him. Never had Quintero perform for me, Wilfried's at Inter, Fierro's agreed to sign for Chelsea and Torres is also at United.

Welbeck's been banging the goals in, might actually be able to get him cheaper if United list him, which is possible.

Player: Jan Vertonghen
Team you are managing: Fiorentina
Team who are buying/selling: Ajax
Offer: 6M euro
Year: August 2011
Other Info: I really have enough defenders on my team, but this offer is just so tempting :/ What to do?

Welbeck is awful, sign Paloschi on a free instead.

Have a word. He's a bit too selfish for my liking on this game, but he's an absolute beast.

Player: Jan Vertonghen
Team you are managing: Fiorentina
Team who are buying/selling: Ajax
Offer: 6M euro
Year: August 2011
Other Info: I really have enough defenders on my team, but this offer is just so tempting :/ What to do?

Deal.

Player: Rafael
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: 35.5m (26 over 18 months)
Year: Jan 2016
Other Info: He's my best right back but is that off to good to refuse?

Player: Rafael
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: 35.5m (26 over 18 months)
Year: Jan 2016
Other Info: He's my best right back but is that off to good to refuse?

No deal.

View attachment 244379
Player
: Mark Egan
Team you are managing: Aldershot
Team who are buying/selling:Man City
Offer: £30m
Year: 2024/2025
Other Info: hes my 3rd best cm and i have young centre mids maturing well

Player: Abel Hernandez
Team you are managing: Ajax
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: £26.5m
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info:
Only signed him a couple of month ago and he's not exactly setting the league alight - albeit he may need time. I also have strikers scoring much more frequently than him.

Player: Abel Hernandez
Team you are managing: Ajax
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: £26.5m
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info:
Only signed him a couple of month ago and he's not exactly setting the league alight - albeit he may need time. I also have strikers scoring much more frequently than him.

How much you buy him for?

Player: Angel Di Maria
Team you are managing: Juve
Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: $23m
Year: 2014/2015 He is 26y old

I have Giovinco and Hamsik(he also plays CM sometimes) for the same position

Last edited:
Player: Angel Di Maria
Team you are managing: Juve
Offer: $23m
Year: 2014/2015 He is 26y old

I have Giovinco and Hamsik(he also plays CM sometimes) for the same position

try getting the price lower if you can. i'd pay at most 15m for him.

Player: Carlos Tevez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Offer: €14m
Year: Jan 2013 (will be 29 years old in February)
---
I don't really need a striker (I have bought Doumbia), don't have much € left and still need to buy a AMR/L but it's a BARGAIN! Also, he won't be able to play CL this year. Would you go for it?

Last edited:
Player: Marc-Andre Ter Stegan
Team you are managing: Leeds United
Team who are buying: Barcalona
Offer: £24m + 30% of profit from next sale (Although i doubt he will be sold for higher if sold at all)
Year: 2017/18

I have 4 regen keepers all with higher potential than Ter Stegan, 1 who started to replace him towards the end of the last season after he scored 4 own goals in 10 games including 3 that cost me points in the league, Right now only 1 of my regens is close to Ter Stegan current ability but with a season in the first team i am confident he will be better.

Money is not a issue right now as my current budget is £130m for the season and i have only spent £32m over the past 3 seasons bringing in my regens, I would'nt be considering selling him if i did'nt want to bring my regens through the ranks, With 4 regens to bleed into the first team having him hanging around will limit their game time.

Player: Douglas Costa
Team Managing (Selling): Dortmund (me)
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 24M pounds
Year: 2014/25 season winter transfer window (he's 24 now)

I bought him during the start of the season and he is a key player in the squad but with that 24m, I can buy a backup BWM and a replacement who might be MUCH cheaper or I can cash in abit more to get a much better player.

Player: Carlos Tevez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Offer: €14m
Year: Jan 2013 (will be 29 years old in February)
---
I don't really need a striker (I have bought Doumbia), don't have much € left and still need to buy a AMR/L but it's a BARGAIN! Also, he won't be able to play CL this year. Would you go for it?

I would go for it, I've tried to sign him in my save but he refused to come due to low reputation, he went to Totenham.
Next year I was playing in the CL final and he scored two against my team
:(

Back