The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
HULK

Hulk for your manchester united is a definate deal you'd be lucky to get him at 20 mil! easily in the top 5 wingers on the game after about 2 seasons. He is already good enough to be the first name on the teamsheet for United. Plays brilliantly as striker, inside forward, winger, CAM, get him noooowww

I would go for it, I've tried to sign him in my save but he refused to come due to low reputation, he went to Totenham.
Next year I was playing in the CL final and he scored two against my team [/B][/B]:(

Get tevez and play him as Trequarista alongside another top class striker (I did this with Edinson Cavani)
and put them as poacher.... this is the most deadly thing on FM12

Player: Carlos Tevez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: €14m
Year: Jan 2013 (will be 29 years old in February)
---
I don't really need a striker (I have bought Doumbia), don't have much € left and still need to buy a AMR/L but it's a BARGAIN! Also, he won't be able to play CL this year. Would you go for it?

No deal. You don't need a striker, you don't have much money and Tevez is a greedy *****.

Player: Marc-Andre Ter Stegan
Team you are managing: Leeds United
Team who are buying: Barcalona
Offer: £24m + 30% of profit from next sale (Although i doubt he will be sold for higher if sold at all)
Year: 2017/18

I have 4 regen keepers all with higher potential than Ter Stegan, 1 who started to replace him towards the end of the last season after he scored 4 own goals in 10 games including 3 that cost me points in the league, Right now only 1 of my regens is close to Ter Stegan current ability but with a season in the first team i am confident he will be better.

Money is not a issue right now as my current budget is £130m for the season and i have only spent £32m over the past 3 seasons bringing in my regens, I would'nt be considering selling him if i did'nt want to bring my regens through the ranks, With 4 regens to bleed into the first team having him hanging around will limit their game time.

Deal if those regens are ready for the first team.

Player: Douglas Costa
Team Managing (Selling): Dortmund (me)
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 24M pounds
Year: 2014/25 season winter transfer window (he's 24 now)

I bought him during the start of the season and he is a key player in the squad but with that 24m, I can buy a backup BWM and a replacement who might be MUCH cheaper or I can cash in abit more to get a much better player.

Where's Gotze? Leitner?

If you've got rid of those two, no deal. If you've still got them, deal.

Yeah I ended up forgetting about Tevez. He asked for 250.000€ per week!!!! And I have 2 players with "equals maximum wage" that cost me 100.000€ per week. So Tevez would cost me 250.000€ + (250.000€-100.000€)*2 = 550.000€ per week lol. Funny guy.

Too bad he went for Spurs which are already pretty hard to play against (they have Hulk).

Player - Grant Hanley
Team Managing - Southampton
Team Selling - Blackburn
Price - £6m
Season - January 2013
Other Info - First season in the Premier League, signed Craig Dawson last year and in the summer Ezequiel Munoz but don't have any back ups that good.

Player - Khouma Babacar
Team Selling - Fiorentina
Price - £2.7m
Season - January 2013
Other Info - My strikeforce includes Wilfried Zaha, Billy Sharp and Tadanari Lee. Sharp hasn't scored a goal and Zaha hasn't produced in the Premier League yet.

Player - Jack Robinson
Team Selling - Liverpool
Price - £7.5m
Season - January 2013
Other Info - First season in the Premier League, My 1st choice is Marcos Rojo, and I have Lucas Digne on loan with an option to buy for 2.4m and some bloke called timothee kolodziejczak!. And he only wants 15k a week!

Player - Jack Robinson
Team Selling - Liverpool
Price - £7.5m
Season - January 2013
Other Info - First season in the Premier League, My 1st choice is Marcos Rojo, and I have Lucas Digne on loan with an option to buy for 2.4m and some bloke called timothee kolodziejczak!. And he only wants 15k a week!

Easy!
Deal! he's absolute quality for years in the game

Player - Grant Hanley
Team Selling - Blackburn
Price - £6m
Season - January 2013
Other Info - First season in the Premier League, signed Craig Dawson last year and in the summer Ezequiel Munoz but don't have any back ups that good.

Player - Khouma Babacar
Team Selling - Fiorentina
Price - £2.7m
Season - January 2013
Other Info - My strikeforce includes Wilfried Zaha, Billy Sharp and Tadanari Lee. Sharp hasn't scored a goal and Zaha hasn't produced in the Premier League yet.
Grant Hanely-no deal, get a cheaper/better backup

Babacar-deal, great player and real cheep

Player: Oliver Giroud
Team Managing - Zenit
Team Selling - Zenit
Price: 11.75 Million
Season: Summer 12
Other Info: Is a back up to Chamakh

Player: Rafael toloi
Team Managing: Q.P.R
Team Selling: Hoffenhaim
Price: £ 5 mil
Season: start of second season
Other Info:

Player- Julio Baptista
Team Managing- Malaga
Team buying- PSG
Price- 10mil
Season- Jan 1st season
Other info- He is one of my key players so far this season, but on big wages and may find it hard too shift in future?

Player- Julio Baptista
Team Managing- Malaga
Team buying- PSG
Price- 10mil
Season- Jan 1st season
Other info- He is one of my key players so far this season, but on big wages and may find it hard too shift in future?

deal.

Player : Suso
Team Managing : Q.P.R
Team selling : Liverpool
Price : 6 mil pounds
Season : 2012/2013
Other info : I have taarabt and adryan .

Player: Carlos Fierro
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: Chivas
Offer: £24.5m
Year: 2014/2015
Other Info:He would be my third best striker,with the potential to be the best.But is spending 24m worth it? I would have gone for Erick Torres but Man united have signed him.
View attachment 245916
Player:Ashley Young
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester United
Offer: £3m
Year: 2014/1015
Other Info: I have 3 other payers who are as good as him and they all have less wages.He's also gonna ask for ridiculous wages,but it's rare to get such a good player at such a low price.
View attachment 245917

Fierro's a very good striker. But i think u could have a new striker for much less if he's going to be your 3rd choice. So, NO DEAL!
For Young, NO DEAL. He'll eat up your wages and he's not good enough in the game (coming from a United fan).

Player: Carlos Fierro
Team who are buying/selling: Chivas
Offer: £24.5m
Other Info:He would be my third best striker,with the potential to be the best.But is spending 24m worth it? I would have gone for Erick Torres but Man united have signed him.
View attachment 245916
Player:Ashley Young
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester United
Offer: £3m
Year: 2014/1015
Other Info: I have 3 other payers who are as good as him and they all have less wages.He's also gonna ask for ridiculous wages,but it's rare to get such a good player at such a low price.
View attachment 245917

Player: Lorenzo Crisetig
Team you are managing: Reading
Team who are buying/selling: Parma
Offer: £500k, or wait one month to offer a contract
Year: 2013/2014- December
Other Info: My 2 DMs are Adam Vass and Kevin Pannewitz, both are pretty solid, and play better than my assistant's ratings suggest (2 1/2 star & 2 star respectively, with Pann having a potential of 3) I also have Veratti, but use him as a CM. Thinking about buying Crisetig but he's only played 8 matches throughout my ENTIRE game so far, averaging 6.37. My scouts still give him a potential of 4 stars though, and getting him on a free could be a shout. (Only 2 star current)

I'd post screenshots but don't know how, please enlighten me someone!

Also, I could do with a star DM to be honest, looking at Fernandinho, Vasco's Allan and a few others. Any ideas?

you can offer him a contract after a month but keep an eye on parma if they offer him a new contract. he's very good in the game but give him games to reach his potential.

Player: Lorenzo Crisetig
Team you are managing: Reading
Team who are buying/selling: Parma
Offer: £500k, or wait one month to offer a contract
Year: 2013/2014- December
Other Info: My 2 DMs are Adam Vass and Kevin Pannewitz, both are pretty solid, and play better than my assistant's ratings suggest (2 1/2 star & 2 star respectively, with Pann having a potential of 3) I also have Veratti, but use him as a CM. Thinking about buying Crisetig but he's only played 8 matches throughout my ENTIRE game so far, averaging 6.37. My scouts still give him a potential of 4 stars though, and getting him on a free could be a shout. (Only 2 star current)

I'd post screenshots but don't know how, please enlighten me someone!

Also, I could do with a star DM to be honest, looking at Fernandinho, Vasco's Allan and a few others. Any ideas?

Player: Xherdan Shaqiri
Team you are managing: AS Roma
Team who are selling: FC Basel
Offer: 4,8m (48 month)
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: i think it's price to performance cos i need Inside Forward, he's so Pacey n Skillfull !! but he has some problem with off the ball... so i try to train in this sector !!

Fierro's a very good striker. But i think u could have a new striker for much less if he's going to be your 3rd choice. So, NO DEAL!
For Young, NO DEAL. He'll eat up your wages and he's not good enough in the game (coming from a United fan).
Thanks for the advice....
Player: Ricky Van Wolfswnikel
Team who are buying/selling: Sporting
Offer: £22.5m
Other Info:He only gets 21.5k a week and he would be my second best striker.
View attachment 246007
or should I sign
Player: Tomas Necid
Team who are buying/selling: CSKA Moscow
Offer: £20m
Other Info: He gets more wages than Wolfswinkel,but he costs less and would be my best striker.
View attachment 246008

Back